Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: Evidence of South Asian admixture in some Philipinos

  1. #41
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    1,242
    Sex
    Omitted
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-BY75676
    mtDNA (M)
    L0a1d
    Y-DNA (M)
    T-FGC92488

    Somaliland Ethiopia Adal Sultanate
    Those are some large distances bro plus they are scoring Yoruba which doesn't make sense either.Could you run those samples with this model?

     
    TON_2500BP,0.009675,-0.415859,-0.0499685,-0.0499035,0.1481815,0.061495,0.00047,-0.0080765,-0.0243385,-0.017039,0.0531825,0.0086925,-0.004683,-0.0128675,0.0129615,0.006099,-0.0083445,0.0033575,0.012947,-0.0086295,0.0023705,-0.024854,-0.0077645,-0.013255,-0.0644255
    LAO_BA,0.002276,-0.380824,-0.079195,-0.03553,0.148643,0.06777,-0.00047,-0.013615,0.00409,-0.020593,0.082006,0.007643,-0.022002,0.005643,0.004614,-0.004375,0.000782,-0.001774,-0.006411,0.019509,-0.011854,0.014096,-0.008627,-0.005663,0.036643
    LAO_Hoabinhian,-0.025041,-0.224432,-0.11917,0.087856,0.022466,-0.001952,-0.003055,0.01223,0.060539,0.018406,0.012829,0.0011 99,-0.000446,0.006055,-0.007872,-0.006364,-0.00352,-0.00076,-0.005531,0.023386,0.006988,0.013107,-0.017131,-0.001325,0.003712
    LAO_LN_BA,0.005691,-0.40215,-0.083721,-0.034561,0.15049,0.078089,-0.002585,-0.012692,-0.006136,-0.018588,0.089801,0.004346,-0.012785,0.010184,0.003393,-0.005701,-0.002477,0.0019,-0.00088,0.026388,-0.016845,0.02201,-0.011955,0.001325,0.039038
    Yemeni:Y221,0.045529,0.146236,-0.064111,-0.121449,-0.004924,-0.049364,-0.010105,-0.006231,0.05788,-0.002369,0.016401,-0.031172,0.056045,-0.011147,0.005972,0.021082,-0.002868,0.003294,0.001634,0.024762,0.013851,0.014 715,-0.012695,0.007712,-0.013172
    Yemeni:Y092,0.036423,0.132019,-0.065619,-0.113374,-0.009848,-0.051316,-0.017156,-0.018692,0.056244,0.001276,0.012666,-0.030573,0.048612,0.002202,0.013165,0.021082,-0.026468,0.010769,0.001508,0.021385,0.012603,0.025 472,-0.009983,0.00964,-0.000359
    Yemeni:Y517,0.048944,0.142174,-0.054305,-0.098515,-0.016311,-0.042112,-0.013396,-0.007384,0.043768,0.000182,0.01494,-0.014237,0.037908,0.005643,0.005157,0.020154,-0.014342,0.003167,0.002011,0.02051,0.004866,0.0096 45,0.001479,0.010604,-0.00455
    Papuan:HGDP00540,-0.048944,-0.242712,-0.267756,0.312665,0.204654,-0.520131,-0.00188,0.007154,-0.039064,-0.009659,-0.020461,0.003147,-0.001784,-0.004679,0.000814,0.002784,0,-0.0019,0.000628,-0.003001,0.006489,-0.00136,0.000986,0.002771,0.002874
    Papuan:HGDP00541,-0.045529,-0.241696,-0.257196,0.303944,0.207423,-0.497262,-0.000705,0.007615,-0.040496,-0.011116,-0.017213,-3e-04,0.004162,-0.004679,-0.000136,-0.000796,-0.000261,-0.001014,-0.004399,0.002376,0.000374,-0.000124,0.001849,0.006025,-0.001676
    Papuan:HGDP00542,-0.044391,-0.24068,-0.261722,0.302006,0.200037,-0.503119,-0.00423,0.009,-0.037428,-0.013121,-0.017538,-0.00015,0.004906,-0.006881,0.000136,-0.001989,-0.00326,-0.004561,-0.004651,-0.000375,0.000873,0.004328,0.002095,0.001325,-0.003712
    Papuan:HGDP00545,-0.044391,-0.239665,-0.267756,0.308789,0.208962,-0.504513,0.001645,0.007615,-0.041723,-0.014943,-0.017376,-0.001649,-0.003568,0.001239,0.001493,-0.000796,-0.002217,-0.001267,-0.000251,-0.003126,0.005241,0.00272,0.000739,-0.000482,0.000359
    Papuan:HGDP00552,-0.046667,-0.24068,-0.264362,0.318803,0.213578,-0.52292,-0.0047,0.003692,-0.047654,-0.010934,-0.021922,0.003297,0.003271,-0.00055,-0.001493,-0.000796,-0.005215,-0.000507,0.003268,-0.003502,-0.001248,0.003462,0.000493,-0.000482,0.010179
    Velamas:VELZ260,0.048944,-0.05687,-0.167442,0.106268,-0.084323,0.059683,-0.001645,0.010384,0.03211,0.018953,-0.006333,0.002548,-0.003717,0.003165,0.001357,0.001326,0.001565,0.004 687,0.005154,-0.007128,0.00549,-0.001484,0.002835,0.002289,-0.004071
    Velamas:VELZ264,0.0387,-0.087336,-0.172721,0.112405,-0.076937,0.063866,0.00282,0.011999,0.046427,0.0304 33,0.004222,0.001948,-0.000446,0.010597,-0.011943,-0.008353,0.001434,-0.004814,0.004274,0.01013,-0.000125,0.000618,0.001109,0.001807,-0.000599
    Velamas:VELZ267,0.042115,-0.074134,-0.172721,0.104976,-0.081246,0.061077,0.002585,0.015692,0.037837,0.025 695,-0.001299,0.002248,-0.001784,-0.001239,-0.005157,0.00358,0.016037,-0.003801,0.005279,-0.003126,0.012104,-0.000742,0.002095,0,-0.000479
    Han:Chongqing,0.021247,-0.4525877,-0.012822,-0.0673993,0.0852467,0.0369993,0.0010967,-0.0020767,-0.017112,-0.0037053,-0.0481753,-0.0039463,0.010753,-0.0038077,-0.0048407,0.0005307,0.0009997,-0.0016047,0.0039803,-0.00692,0.0144327,0.0084083,0.0162277,0.0002007,0. 0048697
    Han:Fujian,0.0188946,-0.4521136,-0.0145568,-0.0678946,0.0864776,0.0395466,0.002068,-0.0018924,-0.0146846,-0.0016766,-0.0510548,-0.0047356,0.0057682,-0.0093856,-0.0056188,-0.0015382,0.0022424,0.0015964,-0.0019862,-0.0136064,0.0172694,0.004773,0.0166632,0.003856,-0.0067058
    Han:Guangdong,0.0191873,-0.452491,-0.0207956,-0.0709677,0.1010297,0.0476506,0.0002686,-0.0087359,-0.0151054,-0.0067167,-0.0306217,-0.0036181,0.0057764,-0.0040696,-0.004188,0.0026517,-0.0003353,0.0022441,-0.0006644,-0.0156684,0.0137256,0.0086554,0.0126241,0.0002066,-0.0026517
    Han:Henan,0.0254964,-0.4441926,0.0088248,-0.0643416,0.0505322,0.020415,0.0067212,0.0033692,-0.0136212,0.0037906,-0.076355,-0.01142,0.0121306,-0.0083674,-0.0050218,0,0.0025556,-0.0011656,-0.0014832,-0.004377,0.0109056,0.0073698,0.0085288,-0.001687,-0.001868
    Han:Hubei,0.0220816,-0.454551,-0.0059588,-0.067184,0.0749678,0.03224,0.000235,-0.0044306,-0.0137848,0.0022232,-0.0520616,-0.0056348,0.0087414,-0.0073766,-0.005293,0.000106,0.0019038,0.0009374,-0.004148,-0.0133564,0.0203392,0.0022008,0.0134092,-0.0006268,-0.005173
    Han:Jiangsu,0.0224394,-0.454667,-0.0003771,-0.070091,0.0635283,0.0276101,0.0073186,9.9e-05,-0.0141997,0.0028116,-0.067948,-0.0075363,0.0111706,-0.0081396,-0.0075033,-0.000966,-0.0003351,0.0026064,-0.0038789,-0.0114161,0.0132981,0.005229,0.012712,-0.0009811,-0.0014713
    Han:Shandong,0.0221324,-0.4486384,0.0053634,-0.0601139,0.051531,0.0212577,0.0061884,0.0004358,-0.0107261,0.0035638,-0.0734899,-0.0087422,0.0102906,-0.0087619,-0.0078416,-4.4e-05,0.0014342,0.0013372,-0.0012011,-0.0084486,0.0109669,0.0066084,0.0116127,0.0010577,-0.0004924
    Han:Shanghai,0.029594,-0.447341,-0.001697,-0.069445,0.0584725,0.0326305,0.0036425,0.002423,-0.015135,-0.0035535,-0.076079,-0.015511,0.0113725,-0.002546,-0.0036645,0.0077565,0.0038465,0.0043705,0.0046505,-0.0170705,0.0165335,0.00779,0.011955,-0.0030725,-0.005149
    Han:Shanxi,0.0257524,-0.4395974,0.0116908,-0.0601184,0.0473551,0.0175701,0.0066389,0.001846,-0.0100984,0.0051936,-0.0747391,-0.0083924,0.0102761,-0.0079308,-0.006752,-0.000464,0.0010756,-0.0004434,-0.0053107,-0.0069721,0.0087502,0.0105878,0.0123094,0.0024401, 0.0014221
    Han:Sichuan,0.0198376,-0.4481384,-0.0072191,-0.0669994,0.0771573,0.0334269,0.0019807,-0.0053403,-0.0132647,0.0003644,-0.0533564,-0.0100197,0.0100026,-0.0074121,-0.0077361,-0.0008144,0.0011921,-0.0007057,-0.003717,-0.0058243,0.0112301,0.0063063,0.0116909,0.0002239, 0.0024806
    Han:12,0.0216262,-0.4547542,-0.0049782,-0.0667318,0.0717058,0.031236,0.002256,-0.0011076,-0.013335,-0.0001094,-0.0651502,-0.0068938,0.01332,-0.0053124,-0.0062158,0.0028374,0.0019556,-5.04e-05,-0.0057066,-0.0115804,0.0144494,0.0048224,0.0126206,0.0028194,-0.003281
    Portugueseortugal1,0.112685,0.14319,0.036581,-0.010013,0.046778,-0.007809,-0.0047,-0.000692,0.015135,0.041003,0.002598,0.015137,-0.010258,-0.011698,0.016829,0.003182,0.013951,-0.008868,0.00352,-0.006003,-0.008485,-0.005193,-0.005546,-0.003012,-0.008143
    Portugueseortugal10,0.105855,0.142174,0.032055,-0.003553,0.038776,-0.010319,-0.00094,0.000692,0.030065,0.034078,-0.002273,0.009591,-0.014569,-0.012524,0.015608,0.002917,0.00326,-0.003674,-0.010307,0.007629,0.005615,-0.002844,0.007025,0.003253,-0.003952
    Portugueseortugal11,0.112685,0.139128,0.045632,-0.000969,0.0397,0.00251,-0.00423,0.002769,0.036814,0.028976,0.001624,0.0109 4,-0.013974,-0.01445,0.012486,0.009016,0.014081,-0.005194,-0.008673,0.004877,-0.00025,-0.002226,0.001849,0.003494,-0.00467
    Portugueseortugal12,0.100164,0.147252,0.035826,-0.008075,0.045239,-0.008925,-0.000705,-0.002077,0.023111,0.024055,0.007145,0.01154,-0.014271,0.000275,0.010858,-0.008353,0.006389,0.004054,-0.004525,0.002501,-0.001872,-0.001237,0.001972,-0.002048,0.007305
    Portugueseortugal13,0.106994,0.147252,0.026021,-0.007106,0.041546,-0.001952,0.003995,-0.002077,0.028429,0.030069,0.000812,0.006744,-0.017988,-0.012799,0.020494,-0.002784,0.000913,-0.010008,-0.006034,-0.005503,0.000749,-0.002597,0.005053,-0.004097,0.004071
    Portugueseortugal14,0.108132,0.142174,0.034695,-0.007429,0.050163,-0.014502,-0.00564,0.008307,0.02352,0.030798,-0.00341,0.008093,-0.012785,-0.020781,0.014658,0.013524,-0.007562,0.006714,-0.013073,-0.002876,-0.000624,0.000495,0.00037,-0.003012,0.006347
    Portugueseortugal15,0.106994,0.137096,0.02489,-0.006137,0.039084,-0.008367,-0.002585,0.000692,0.028838,0.03098,0.00065,0.01288 9,-0.021407,-0.014726,0.019815,-0.003713,-0.009648,-0.000887,-0.003897,0.003752,0.002371,0.001855,-0.006655,0.000241,0.004311
    Portugueseortugal2,0.114961,0.142174,0.04186,-0.000969,0.045855,0.001673,-0.008695,-0.000692,0.026588,0.027335,0,0.005845,-0.01115,-0.016515,0.011401,0.010077,0.00326,-0.00114,-0.004902,0.001501,-0.004492,-0.005688,0.006532,0.001205,-0.001197
    Portugueseortugal3,0.103579,0.147252,0.048649,0.006137,0.044 316,-0.006414,-0.006345,0.004615,0.02577,0.02442,0.006333,0.00914 2,-0.015015,-0.023121,0.015472,-0.00358,-0.001956,-0.003294,-0.00352,0.003877,-0.006988,-0.005193,0.009244,-0.003133,-0.00467
    Portugueseortugal4,0.100164,0.144205,0.030547,-0.009044,0.050779,-0.004462,-0.011751,0.003461,0.024952,0.037358,0,0.004946,-0.012487,-0.007294,-0.002443,0.013657,0.010691,-0.009882,-0.015838,0.001626,-0.002246,-0.010634,0.00949,-0.000723,0.004431
    Portugueseortugal5,0.10927,0.148267,0.038466,-0.007429,0.036622,-0.003347,0.002585,0.008307,0.024543,0.023326,-0.007307,0.00015,-0.012042,-0.016102,0.020222,-0.002254,-0.001043,0.007981,-0.000754,0.015007,0.005241,0.009521,-0.010723,-0.001807,0.001796
    Portugueseortugal6,0.097888,0.138112,0.036204,-0.007752,0.042469,-0.007251,-0.007755,0.007846,0.02986,0.018224,-0.009094,0.006744,-0.012487,-0.006606,0.011265,-0.008221,-0.002868,0.004687,-0.003645,-0.003877,0.005615,-0.004451,0.003328,0.006627,0.000838
    Portugueseortugal7,0.113823,0.142174,0.040729,-0.009044,0.044624,-0.005299,0.001645,0.009923,0.015339,0.035354,-0.000812,0.01169,-0.019772,-0.008395,0.023208,0.000663,0.007302,0.009248,-0.006159,0.009379,0.004617,-0.002102,0.006162,0.002892,-0.007065
    Portugueseortugal8,0.104717,0.147252,0.033941,0.003876,0.048 932,-0.002789,-0.005405,0.005538,0.027815,0.028793,-0.001461,0.005395,-0.016055,-0.005092,0.012351,-0.016176,-0.008475,-0.005321,-0.007668,-0.008254,0.007736,0.006059,-0.00419,0.001325,-0.003592
    Portugueseortugal9,0.110408,0.153345,0.034695,-0.00646,0.038469,0.001116,-0.008225,-0.001385,0.021475,0.032256,-0.009743,0.010041,-0.011893,-0.007156,0.013165,-0.008618,-0.019036,0.004687,-0.004399,-0.001,0.014474,-0.004081,0.000493,-0.009278,-0.000718

    Target: Drobbah_scaled
    Distance: 4.3643% / 0.04364328
    53.4 Dinka
    39.4 Levant_Natufian
    4.2 Levant_Megiddo_MLBA
    3.0 ETH_4500BP


    Target: Drobbah_scaled
    Distance: 1.3967% / 0.01396717 | R7P
    27.2 TZA_PN
    22.4 KEN_Pastoral_N
    21.1 KEN_Pastoral_IA
    13.9 KEN_LuKENHill_3500BP
    10.2 KEN_HyraxHill_2300BP
    3.0 EGY_Hellenistic
    2.2 KAZ_Karluk



  2. #42
    Registered Users
    Posts
    546
    Sex
    Omitted

    Quote Originally Posted by drobbah View Post
    Those are some large distances bro plus they are scoring Yoruba which doesn't make sense either.Could you run those samples with this model?

     
    TON_2500BP,0.009675,-0.415859,-0.0499685,-0.0499035,0.1481815,0.061495,0.00047,-0.0080765,-0.0243385,-0.017039,0.0531825,0.0086925,-0.004683,-0.0128675,0.0129615,0.006099,-0.0083445,0.0033575,0.012947,-0.0086295,0.0023705,-0.024854,-0.0077645,-0.013255,-0.0644255
    LAO_BA,0.002276,-0.380824,-0.079195,-0.03553,0.148643,0.06777,-0.00047,-0.013615,0.00409,-0.020593,0.082006,0.007643,-0.022002,0.005643,0.004614,-0.004375,0.000782,-0.001774,-0.006411,0.019509,-0.011854,0.014096,-0.008627,-0.005663,0.036643
    LAO_Hoabinhian,-0.025041,-0.224432,-0.11917,0.087856,0.022466,-0.001952,-0.003055,0.01223,0.060539,0.018406,0.012829,0.0011 99,-0.000446,0.006055,-0.007872,-0.006364,-0.00352,-0.00076,-0.005531,0.023386,0.006988,0.013107,-0.017131,-0.001325,0.003712
    LAO_LN_BA,0.005691,-0.40215,-0.083721,-0.034561,0.15049,0.078089,-0.002585,-0.012692,-0.006136,-0.018588,0.089801,0.004346,-0.012785,0.010184,0.003393,-0.005701,-0.002477,0.0019,-0.00088,0.026388,-0.016845,0.02201,-0.011955,0.001325,0.039038
    Yemeni:Y221,0.045529,0.146236,-0.064111,-0.121449,-0.004924,-0.049364,-0.010105,-0.006231,0.05788,-0.002369,0.016401,-0.031172,0.056045,-0.011147,0.005972,0.021082,-0.002868,0.003294,0.001634,0.024762,0.013851,0.014 715,-0.012695,0.007712,-0.013172
    Yemeni:Y092,0.036423,0.132019,-0.065619,-0.113374,-0.009848,-0.051316,-0.017156,-0.018692,0.056244,0.001276,0.012666,-0.030573,0.048612,0.002202,0.013165,0.021082,-0.026468,0.010769,0.001508,0.021385,0.012603,0.025 472,-0.009983,0.00964,-0.000359
    Yemeni:Y517,0.048944,0.142174,-0.054305,-0.098515,-0.016311,-0.042112,-0.013396,-0.007384,0.043768,0.000182,0.01494,-0.014237,0.037908,0.005643,0.005157,0.020154,-0.014342,0.003167,0.002011,0.02051,0.004866,0.0096 45,0.001479,0.010604,-0.00455
    Papuan:HGDP00540,-0.048944,-0.242712,-0.267756,0.312665,0.204654,-0.520131,-0.00188,0.007154,-0.039064,-0.009659,-0.020461,0.003147,-0.001784,-0.004679,0.000814,0.002784,0,-0.0019,0.000628,-0.003001,0.006489,-0.00136,0.000986,0.002771,0.002874
    Papuan:HGDP00541,-0.045529,-0.241696,-0.257196,0.303944,0.207423,-0.497262,-0.000705,0.007615,-0.040496,-0.011116,-0.017213,-3e-04,0.004162,-0.004679,-0.000136,-0.000796,-0.000261,-0.001014,-0.004399,0.002376,0.000374,-0.000124,0.001849,0.006025,-0.001676
    Papuan:HGDP00542,-0.044391,-0.24068,-0.261722,0.302006,0.200037,-0.503119,-0.00423,0.009,-0.037428,-0.013121,-0.017538,-0.00015,0.004906,-0.006881,0.000136,-0.001989,-0.00326,-0.004561,-0.004651,-0.000375,0.000873,0.004328,0.002095,0.001325,-0.003712
    Papuan:HGDP00545,-0.044391,-0.239665,-0.267756,0.308789,0.208962,-0.504513,0.001645,0.007615,-0.041723,-0.014943,-0.017376,-0.001649,-0.003568,0.001239,0.001493,-0.000796,-0.002217,-0.001267,-0.000251,-0.003126,0.005241,0.00272,0.000739,-0.000482,0.000359
    Papuan:HGDP00552,-0.046667,-0.24068,-0.264362,0.318803,0.213578,-0.52292,-0.0047,0.003692,-0.047654,-0.010934,-0.021922,0.003297,0.003271,-0.00055,-0.001493,-0.000796,-0.005215,-0.000507,0.003268,-0.003502,-0.001248,0.003462,0.000493,-0.000482,0.010179
    Velamas:VELZ260,0.048944,-0.05687,-0.167442,0.106268,-0.084323,0.059683,-0.001645,0.010384,0.03211,0.018953,-0.006333,0.002548,-0.003717,0.003165,0.001357,0.001326,0.001565,0.004 687,0.005154,-0.007128,0.00549,-0.001484,0.002835,0.002289,-0.004071
    Velamas:VELZ264,0.0387,-0.087336,-0.172721,0.112405,-0.076937,0.063866,0.00282,0.011999,0.046427,0.0304 33,0.004222,0.001948,-0.000446,0.010597,-0.011943,-0.008353,0.001434,-0.004814,0.004274,0.01013,-0.000125,0.000618,0.001109,0.001807,-0.000599
    Velamas:VELZ267,0.042115,-0.074134,-0.172721,0.104976,-0.081246,0.061077,0.002585,0.015692,0.037837,0.025 695,-0.001299,0.002248,-0.001784,-0.001239,-0.005157,0.00358,0.016037,-0.003801,0.005279,-0.003126,0.012104,-0.000742,0.002095,0,-0.000479
    Han:Chongqing,0.021247,-0.4525877,-0.012822,-0.0673993,0.0852467,0.0369993,0.0010967,-0.0020767,-0.017112,-0.0037053,-0.0481753,-0.0039463,0.010753,-0.0038077,-0.0048407,0.0005307,0.0009997,-0.0016047,0.0039803,-0.00692,0.0144327,0.0084083,0.0162277,0.0002007,0. 0048697
    Han:Fujian,0.0188946,-0.4521136,-0.0145568,-0.0678946,0.0864776,0.0395466,0.002068,-0.0018924,-0.0146846,-0.0016766,-0.0510548,-0.0047356,0.0057682,-0.0093856,-0.0056188,-0.0015382,0.0022424,0.0015964,-0.0019862,-0.0136064,0.0172694,0.004773,0.0166632,0.003856,-0.0067058
    Han:Guangdong,0.0191873,-0.452491,-0.0207956,-0.0709677,0.1010297,0.0476506,0.0002686,-0.0087359,-0.0151054,-0.0067167,-0.0306217,-0.0036181,0.0057764,-0.0040696,-0.004188,0.0026517,-0.0003353,0.0022441,-0.0006644,-0.0156684,0.0137256,0.0086554,0.0126241,0.0002066,-0.0026517
    Han:Henan,0.0254964,-0.4441926,0.0088248,-0.0643416,0.0505322,0.020415,0.0067212,0.0033692,-0.0136212,0.0037906,-0.076355,-0.01142,0.0121306,-0.0083674,-0.0050218,0,0.0025556,-0.0011656,-0.0014832,-0.004377,0.0109056,0.0073698,0.0085288,-0.001687,-0.001868
    Han:Hubei,0.0220816,-0.454551,-0.0059588,-0.067184,0.0749678,0.03224,0.000235,-0.0044306,-0.0137848,0.0022232,-0.0520616,-0.0056348,0.0087414,-0.0073766,-0.005293,0.000106,0.0019038,0.0009374,-0.004148,-0.0133564,0.0203392,0.0022008,0.0134092,-0.0006268,-0.005173
    Han:Jiangsu,0.0224394,-0.454667,-0.0003771,-0.070091,0.0635283,0.0276101,0.0073186,9.9e-05,-0.0141997,0.0028116,-0.067948,-0.0075363,0.0111706,-0.0081396,-0.0075033,-0.000966,-0.0003351,0.0026064,-0.0038789,-0.0114161,0.0132981,0.005229,0.012712,-0.0009811,-0.0014713
    Han:Shandong,0.0221324,-0.4486384,0.0053634,-0.0601139,0.051531,0.0212577,0.0061884,0.0004358,-0.0107261,0.0035638,-0.0734899,-0.0087422,0.0102906,-0.0087619,-0.0078416,-4.4e-05,0.0014342,0.0013372,-0.0012011,-0.0084486,0.0109669,0.0066084,0.0116127,0.0010577,-0.0004924
    Han:Shanghai,0.029594,-0.447341,-0.001697,-0.069445,0.0584725,0.0326305,0.0036425,0.002423,-0.015135,-0.0035535,-0.076079,-0.015511,0.0113725,-0.002546,-0.0036645,0.0077565,0.0038465,0.0043705,0.0046505,-0.0170705,0.0165335,0.00779,0.011955,-0.0030725,-0.005149
    Han:Shanxi,0.0257524,-0.4395974,0.0116908,-0.0601184,0.0473551,0.0175701,0.0066389,0.001846,-0.0100984,0.0051936,-0.0747391,-0.0083924,0.0102761,-0.0079308,-0.006752,-0.000464,0.0010756,-0.0004434,-0.0053107,-0.0069721,0.0087502,0.0105878,0.0123094,0.0024401, 0.0014221
    Han:Sichuan,0.0198376,-0.4481384,-0.0072191,-0.0669994,0.0771573,0.0334269,0.0019807,-0.0053403,-0.0132647,0.0003644,-0.0533564,-0.0100197,0.0100026,-0.0074121,-0.0077361,-0.0008144,0.0011921,-0.0007057,-0.003717,-0.0058243,0.0112301,0.0063063,0.0116909,0.0002239, 0.0024806
    Han:12,0.0216262,-0.4547542,-0.0049782,-0.0667318,0.0717058,0.031236,0.002256,-0.0011076,-0.013335,-0.0001094,-0.0651502,-0.0068938,0.01332,-0.0053124,-0.0062158,0.0028374,0.0019556,-5.04e-05,-0.0057066,-0.0115804,0.0144494,0.0048224,0.0126206,0.0028194,-0.003281
    Portugueseortugal1,0.112685,0.14319,0.036581,-0.010013,0.046778,-0.007809,-0.0047,-0.000692,0.015135,0.041003,0.002598,0.015137,-0.010258,-0.011698,0.016829,0.003182,0.013951,-0.008868,0.00352,-0.006003,-0.008485,-0.005193,-0.005546,-0.003012,-0.008143
    Portugueseortugal10,0.105855,0.142174,0.032055,-0.003553,0.038776,-0.010319,-0.00094,0.000692,0.030065,0.034078,-0.002273,0.009591,-0.014569,-0.012524,0.015608,0.002917,0.00326,-0.003674,-0.010307,0.007629,0.005615,-0.002844,0.007025,0.003253,-0.003952
    Portugueseortugal11,0.112685,0.139128,0.045632,-0.000969,0.0397,0.00251,-0.00423,0.002769,0.036814,0.028976,0.001624,0.0109 4,-0.013974,-0.01445,0.012486,0.009016,0.014081,-0.005194,-0.008673,0.004877,-0.00025,-0.002226,0.001849,0.003494,-0.00467
    Portugueseortugal12,0.100164,0.147252,0.035826,-0.008075,0.045239,-0.008925,-0.000705,-0.002077,0.023111,0.024055,0.007145,0.01154,-0.014271,0.000275,0.010858,-0.008353,0.006389,0.004054,-0.004525,0.002501,-0.001872,-0.001237,0.001972,-0.002048,0.007305
    Portugueseortugal13,0.106994,0.147252,0.026021,-0.007106,0.041546,-0.001952,0.003995,-0.002077,0.028429,0.030069,0.000812,0.006744,-0.017988,-0.012799,0.020494,-0.002784,0.000913,-0.010008,-0.006034,-0.005503,0.000749,-0.002597,0.005053,-0.004097,0.004071
    Portugueseortugal14,0.108132,0.142174,0.034695,-0.007429,0.050163,-0.014502,-0.00564,0.008307,0.02352,0.030798,-0.00341,0.008093,-0.012785,-0.020781,0.014658,0.013524,-0.007562,0.006714,-0.013073,-0.002876,-0.000624,0.000495,0.00037,-0.003012,0.006347
    Portugueseortugal15,0.106994,0.137096,0.02489,-0.006137,0.039084,-0.008367,-0.002585,0.000692,0.028838,0.03098,0.00065,0.01288 9,-0.021407,-0.014726,0.019815,-0.003713,-0.009648,-0.000887,-0.003897,0.003752,0.002371,0.001855,-0.006655,0.000241,0.004311
    Portugueseortugal2,0.114961,0.142174,0.04186,-0.000969,0.045855,0.001673,-0.008695,-0.000692,0.026588,0.027335,0,0.005845,-0.01115,-0.016515,0.011401,0.010077,0.00326,-0.00114,-0.004902,0.001501,-0.004492,-0.005688,0.006532,0.001205,-0.001197
    Portugueseortugal3,0.103579,0.147252,0.048649,0.006137,0.044 316,-0.006414,-0.006345,0.004615,0.02577,0.02442,0.006333,0.00914 2,-0.015015,-0.023121,0.015472,-0.00358,-0.001956,-0.003294,-0.00352,0.003877,-0.006988,-0.005193,0.009244,-0.003133,-0.00467
    Portugueseortugal4,0.100164,0.144205,0.030547,-0.009044,0.050779,-0.004462,-0.011751,0.003461,0.024952,0.037358,0,0.004946,-0.012487,-0.007294,-0.002443,0.013657,0.010691,-0.009882,-0.015838,0.001626,-0.002246,-0.010634,0.00949,-0.000723,0.004431
    Portugueseortugal5,0.10927,0.148267,0.038466,-0.007429,0.036622,-0.003347,0.002585,0.008307,0.024543,0.023326,-0.007307,0.00015,-0.012042,-0.016102,0.020222,-0.002254,-0.001043,0.007981,-0.000754,0.015007,0.005241,0.009521,-0.010723,-0.001807,0.001796
    Portugueseortugal6,0.097888,0.138112,0.036204,-0.007752,0.042469,-0.007251,-0.007755,0.007846,0.02986,0.018224,-0.009094,0.006744,-0.012487,-0.006606,0.011265,-0.008221,-0.002868,0.004687,-0.003645,-0.003877,0.005615,-0.004451,0.003328,0.006627,0.000838
    Portugueseortugal7,0.113823,0.142174,0.040729,-0.009044,0.044624,-0.005299,0.001645,0.009923,0.015339,0.035354,-0.000812,0.01169,-0.019772,-0.008395,0.023208,0.000663,0.007302,0.009248,-0.006159,0.009379,0.004617,-0.002102,0.006162,0.002892,-0.007065
    Portugueseortugal8,0.104717,0.147252,0.033941,0.003876,0.048 932,-0.002789,-0.005405,0.005538,0.027815,0.028793,-0.001461,0.005395,-0.016055,-0.005092,0.012351,-0.016176,-0.008475,-0.005321,-0.007668,-0.008254,0.007736,0.006059,-0.00419,0.001325,-0.003592
    Portugueseortugal9,0.110408,0.153345,0.034695,-0.00646,0.038469,0.001116,-0.008225,-0.001385,0.021475,0.032256,-0.009743,0.010041,-0.011893,-0.007156,0.013165,-0.008618,-0.019036,0.004687,-0.004399,-0.001,0.014474,-0.004081,0.000493,-0.009278,-0.000718
    I think those PuntDNAL Global K13 distances are normal because this is when the distance gets really bad:

    Target: Spaniard
    Distance: 2009.0950% / 20.09094965
    83.4 German_North
    16.6 Saudi

    Compare the distance of the Spaniard model to the Luzon (Philippines):

    Target: Luzon (individuals from Luzon, Philippines)
    Distance: 265.5520% / 2.65551953
    75.2 Murut (tribal Austronesian group from Borneo)
    18.8 Han_South_China
    6.0 Igorot (Austronesian tribal pop from Philippines)

    The Luzon model at distance of 2.65 fits much better than the Spaniard at 20.9 distance.

    Yes Yoruba doesn't make sense to me. It could be part of the algorithm or some calculator effect. Or maybe it comes from their Yemeni side if they have actual Arab ancestry? Not sure.

    The thing is all of those are kits of Gedmatch users and none have done G25 yet. So maybe I will have to ask or persuade them to do G25.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsakhur For This Useful Post:

     drobbah (01-06-2021)

  4. #43
    Registered Users
    Posts
    159
    Sex
    Omitted
    Ethnicity
    Mostly Chinese
    Nationality
    USA

    United States of America China
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsakhur View Post
    I think those PuntDNAL Global K13 distances are normal because this is when the distance gets really bad:

    Target: Spaniard
    Distance: 2009.0950% / 20.09094965
    83.4 German_North
    16.6 Saudi

    Compare the distance of the Spaniard model to the Luzon (Philippines):

    Target: Luzon (individuals from Luzon, Philippines)
    Distance: 265.5520% / 2.65551953
    75.2 Murut (tribal Austronesian group from Borneo)
    18.8 Han_South_China
    6.0 Igorot (Austronesian tribal pop from Philippines)

    The Luzon model at distance of 2.65 fits much better than the Spaniard at 20.9 distance.

    Yes Yoruba doesn't make sense to me. It could be part of the algorithm or some calculator effect. Or maybe it comes from their Yemeni side if they have actual Arab ancestry? Not sure.

    The thing is all of those are kits of Gedmatch users and none have done G25 yet. So maybe I will have to ask or persuade them to do G25.
    I emailed the person who does G25 coordinates last week, they aren't accepting data samples until Feb 1st at the earliest.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to okarinaofsteiner For This Useful Post:

     Tsakhur (01-08-2021)

  6. #44
    Registered Users
    Posts
    546
    Sex
    Omitted

    Quote Originally Posted by okarinaofsteiner View Post
    I emailed the person who does G25 coordinates last week, they aren't accepting data samples until Feb 1st at the earliest.
    Is that person Davidski? Have you ever done G25 yet?

    I want to do it in the future when I have time.

    It would be great if we can have more East/SE Asian G25 users. It seems most G25 users are primarily of European and MENA descent.

    Most East Asian and SE Asian DNA testers don't seem to know or heard of G25.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 07:43 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2020, 06:52 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2019, 06:11 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-17-2016, 11:05 PM
  5. South Asian Admixture Graphs Analyzed, Please Read whole post
    By tamilgangster in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •