Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 282

Thread: Single thread for G25 modelling requests

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Posts
    97
    Sex

    Can you model my ancestry with g25 coordinates?

    Edit from the Moderator Team (this message appears later in the thread, but could not be moved to the beginning following the thread merger):

    In recent weeks we've noticed a proliferation of requests by members to have others model their G25 coordinates. In the interest of avoiding clutter from multiple threads on very similar topics, we've decided to create a single thread where members can post such requests, and we will proceed to merge some of the existing modelling request threads with this one.

    Please limit your posts to your own G25 coordinates, or the coordinates of close contacts (friends and family members) from whom you have received permission to use their coordinates in this way. Also, similarly to what was stated in our recent announcement with regard to GEDmatch IDs, be sure to respect the privacy of the individual whose coordinates you are posting (yourself included). Please do not include any real life names or other information that would reveal anyone's identity.



    I'd prefer ancient ancestry

    Thanks

    Claudia_scaled,0.1161,0.149283,-0.003394,-0.039729,0.015387,-0.016733,-0.000705,0.004154,-0.001636,0.022597,0.006008,0.004646,0.000149,0.000 963,-0.010858,0.012729,0.017341,0.003294,0.006662,-0.003502,-0.001123,0.000618,-0.002711,0.005543,-0.005029

    Claudia,0.0102,0.0147,-0.0009,-0.0123,0.005,-0.006,-0.0003,0.0018,-0.0008,0.0124,0.0037,0.0031,0.0001,0.0007,-0.008,0.0096,0.0133,0.0026,0.0053,-0.0028,-0.0009,0.0005,-0.0022,0.0046,-0.0042
    Last edited by Moderator; 01-12-2021 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Moderator's message added following thread merger

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crazyladybutterfly For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (01-16-2021),  Greekscholar (01-02-2021),  JerryS. (01-03-2021),  JMcB (01-08-2021),  Luso (01-03-2021),  Soko (02-16-2021)

  3. #2
    Registered Users
    Posts
    876
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Y168708
    mtDNA (M)
    W6c1a

    Byzantine Empire
    Very easy to get a good fit:

    scaled, pen=0, averages.

    sample: Claudia
    distance: 1.6165
    Rome_Imperial: 89.5
    Avar_Szolad: 10.5

    Attachment 42235
    dosas: 56.25% Greek_Macedonia + 43.75% Greek_Trabzon @ 1.769
    wife: 50% English + 50% Irish @ 1.837
    kid1: 56.25% English + 43.75% Greek_Cappadocia @ 1.817
    kid2: 56.25% English_Cornwall + 43.75% Greek_Cappadocia @ 1.866

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dosas For This Useful Post:

     crazyladybutterfly (01-02-2021),  Greekscholar (01-02-2021),  JMcB (01-08-2021),  Nino90 (01-02-2021)

  5. #3
    Registered Users
    Posts
    5,562
    Sex
    Location
    Zagreb
    Ethnicity
    Kaikavian Croatian
    Nationality
    Croatian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2a1a2b-A815
    mtDNA (M)
    HV0-T195C!

    Croatia European Union
    _ANCIENT_SCALED_1st_millenium_BCE.txt claudia_sc.txt
    -------------- ANCESTRY BREAKDOWN: -------------
    22.974% BGR_IA__I5769
    15.580% ITA_Prenestini_tribe_IA_o__RMPR437b
    13.938% FRA_IA__NOR2B6
    10.703% Iberia_Northeast_Empuries2__I8215
    10.243% IRN_Hasanlu_IA__F38
    7.488% UKR_Cimmerian_o__MJ12
    7.282% Levant_Beirut_IAII__SFI-56
    6.230% Levant_Beirut_ERoman__SFI-11
    2.876% Baltic_EST_BA__s19_X11_1
    2.050% Scythian_UKR__MJ14
    0.577% Levant_Beirut_IAIII__SFI-50
    ------------------------------------------------
    Fit error: 0.012026051401471458


    _ANCIENT_SCALED_1st_millenium_BCE.txt claudia_sc.txt pen=0.01
    -------------- ANCESTRY BREAKDOWN: -------------
    65.038% ITA_Prenestini_tribe_IA_o__RMPR437b
    11.165% BGR_IA__I5769
    7.891% IRN_Hasanlu_IA__F38
    6.770% Scythian_UKR__MJ14
    3.744% Scythian_MDA__scy305
    3.245% Levant_Beirut_IAII__SFI-56
    1.494% FRA_IA__NOR2B6
    0.467% TUR_IA__MA2198
    0.185% Scythian_HUN__DA195
    ------------------------------------------------
    Fit error: 0.015363949824889513
     
    Some simple calculations, maps and plots I make for free, but for more complicated maps, plots and calculations I ask for a donation of $2 or €1.7 per map/plot via Hidden Content PayPalHidden Content account.
    Every forth map is free. Admix decomposition is $7 or €6.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ph2ter For This Useful Post:

     crazyladybutterfly (01-02-2021),  Greekscholar (01-02-2021),  JMcB (01-02-2021),  Nino90 (01-02-2021)

  7. #4
    Banned
    Posts
    955
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Zanzibar
    Y-DNA (P)
    L1307
    mtDNA (M)
    L3b1a

    ZanzibarSultanate United Kingdom Uganda
    Averages 5/4/3 pop only:


    Code:
    Target: Claudia_scaled
    Distance: 1.7979% / 0.01797918 | R5P
    42.2	Greek_Laconia
    26.6	Greek_Central_Anatolia
    17.6	Greek_Izmir
    10.0	Spanish_La_Rioja
    3.6	Sardinian
    
    Target: Claudia_scaled
    Distance: 1.8100% / 0.01809956 | R4P
    46.4	Greek_Laconia
    20.6	Greek_Kos
    19.0	Greek_Central_Anatolia
    14.0	Spanish_La_Rioja
    
    Target: Claudia_scaled
    Distance: 1.8252% / 0.01825232 | R3P
    52.4	Greek_Laconia
    32.2	Greek_Central_Anatolia
    15.4	Spanish_La_Rioja
    5/4/3 pop only individuals:

    Code:
    Target: Claudia_scaled
    Distance: 0.7219% / 0.00721854 | R5P
    43.4	Cypriot
    22.2	Greek_Crete
    15.2	Sardinian
    10.0	German
    9.2	Bosnian
    
    Target: Claudia_scaled
    Distance: 0.7728% / 0.00772752 | R4P
    43.6	Cypriot
    25.6	Greek_Crete
    16.4	German
    14.4	Sardinian
    
    
    Target: Claudia_scaled
    Distance: 0.8778% / 0.00877825 | R3P
    62.4	Cypriot
    22.8	German
    14.8	Sardinian

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThaYamamoto For This Useful Post:

     crazyladybutterfly (01-02-2021),  Greekscholar (01-02-2021),  Nino90 (01-02-2021)

  9. #5
    Registered Users
    Posts
    869
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Nationality
    American

    United States of America Greece
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    I'd prefer ancient ancestry

    Thanks

    Claudia_scaled,0.1161,0.149283,-0.003394,-0.039729,0.015387,-0.016733,-0.000705,0.004154,-0.001636,0.022597,0.006008,0.004646,0.000149,0.000 963,-0.010858,0.012729,0.017341,0.003294,0.006662,-0.003502,-0.001123,0.000618,-0.002711,0.005543,-0.005029

    Claudia,0.0102,0.0147,-0.0009,-0.0123,0.005,-0.006,-0.0003,0.0018,-0.0008,0.0124,0.0037,0.0031,0.0001,0.0007,-0.008,0.0096,0.0133,0.0026,0.0053,-0.0028,-0.0009,0.0005,-0.0022,0.0046,-0.0042
    You are really close to my family on distance. I looked through your posts and you have Italian ancestry, right? Which regions?

    Distance to: Claudia_scaled
    0.02020229 GS_family(Fourni/Ikaria/Samos):YiaYia(Fourni/Ikaria)
    0.02169059 Greek_Smyrna
    0.02369239 GS_family(Fourni/Ikaria/Samos):GS_Dad(Fourni/Ikaria/Samos)
    0.02388682 Greek_Laconia
    0.02593031 Italian_Basilicata
    0.02760155 Italian_Abruzzo
    0.02773083 Italian_Campania
    0.02809360 Italian_Molise
    0.02817574 Italian_Apulia
    0.02977231 GS_family(Fourni/Ikaria/Samos):GS(Fourni/Ikaria/Samos)
    0.02993614 Greek_Peloponnese
    0.03068407 Greek_Crete
    0.03091133 Italian_Lazio
    0.03155858 Italian_Calabria
    0.03219005 Italian_Umbria
    0.03373869 Greek_Kos
    0.03457709 Ashkenazi_Belarussia
    0.03497143 Sicilian_East
    0.03504938 Italian_Marche
    0.03672476 Ashkenazi_Lithuania
    0.03756129 Ashkenazi_Germany
    0.03837749 Ashkenazi_Russia
    0.03867995 Sicilian_West

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greekscholar For This Useful Post:

     crazyladybutterfly (01-02-2021),  JMcB (01-08-2021),  Tomenable (05-18-2021)

  11. #6
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,563
    Sex
    Location
    Central Florida
    Ethnicity
    Greek + NW Euro
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    J-L26
    mtDNA (M)
    J1b1a

    Greece United States of America
    I have Claudia in my copy. Pretty sure she's Apulian.

    It's remarkable how close East Meds are to one another.
    Ελευθερία ή θάνατος.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michalis Moriopoulos For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (01-16-2021),  crazyladybutterfly (01-02-2021),  Greekscholar (01-03-2021),  ThaYamamoto (01-02-2021),  XXD (01-02-2021)

  13. #7
    Registered Users
    Posts
    80
    Sex
    Omitted
    Ethnicity
    Italian-Brazilian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I1-Z74
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a2b2
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-Z201
    mtDNA (P)
    U2e2a

    Brazil Italy Portugal Republic of Venice Italy Two Sicilies Italy Veneto
    Target: Claudia_scaled
    Distance: 1.8565% / 0.01856510
    42.6 Greek_Kos
    41.0 Greek_Laconia
    11.0 Italian_Aosta_Valley
    3.2 French_Corsica
    2.2 Greek_Central_Anatolia

    you're way too greek
    from which comuni is your ancestry from?
    Y-DNA I1-Z74 (L22+) Benevento, Campania, Italy
    mtDNA U5a2b2 Venezia, Veneto, Italy
    Y-DNA (M) R1b-Z201 (DF27+) Bahia, Brazil
    mtDNA (P) U2e2a Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
    mtDNA 1x-GG B2 São Paulo, Brazil
    Y-DNA 2x-GG R1b-U152 (L2-) Frosinone, Lazio, Italy
    mtDNA 3x-GG H Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
    Y-DNA 3x-GG R1b-U152 Modena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
    Y-DNA 4x-GG E1b-V13 Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
    Y-DNA 4x-GG R1b-U106 Venezia, Veneto, Italy

  14. #8
    Registered Users
    Posts
    97
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by cheshire View Post
    Target: Claudia_scaled
    Distance: 1.8565% / 0.01856510
    42.6 Greek_Kos
    41.0 Greek_Laconia
    11.0 Italian_Aosta_Valley
    3.2 French_Corsica
    2.2 Greek_Central_Anatolia

    you're way too greek
    from which comuni is your ancestry from?
    Barletta, I think I have minor foreign Admixture too (mena and other European)

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyladybutterfly For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (01-16-2021),  cheshire (01-02-2021),  JMcB (01-08-2021)

  16. #9
    Registered Users
    Posts
    97
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Greekscholar View Post
    You are really close to my family on distance. I looked through your posts and you have Italian ancestry, right? Which regions?

    Distance to: Claudia_scaled
    0.02020229 GS_family(Fourni/Ikaria/Samos):YiaYia(Fourni/Ikaria)
    0.02169059 Greek_Smyrna
    0.02369239 GS_family(Fourni/Ikaria/Samos):GS_Dad(Fourni/Ikaria/Samos)
    0.02388682 Greek_Laconia
    0.02593031 Italian_Basilicata
    0.02760155 Italian_Abruzzo
    0.02773083 Italian_Campania
    0.02809360 Italian_Molise
    0.02817574 Italian_Apulia
    0.02977231 GS_family(Fourni/Ikaria/Samos):GS(Fourni/Ikaria/Samos)
    0.02993614 Greek_Peloponnese
    0.03068407 Greek_Crete
    0.03091133 Italian_Lazio
    0.03155858 Italian_Calabria
    0.03219005 Italian_Umbria
    0.03373869 Greek_Kos
    0.03457709 Ashkenazi_Belarussia
    0.03497143 Sicilian_East
    0.03504938 Italian_Marche
    0.03672476 Ashkenazi_Lithuania
    0.03756129 Ashkenazi_Germany
    0.03837749 Ashkenazi_Russia
    0.03867995 Sicilian_West
    My Italian is apulian

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyladybutterfly For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (01-16-2021),  Greekscholar (01-03-2021),  JMcB (01-08-2021)

  18. #10
    Registered Users
    Posts
    80
    Sex
    Omitted
    Ethnicity
    Italian-Brazilian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I1-Z74
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a2b2
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-Z201
    mtDNA (P)
    U2e2a

    Brazil Italy Portugal Republic of Venice Italy Two Sicilies Italy Veneto
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    Barletta, I think I have minor foreign Admixture too (mena and other European)
    how recent?
    Y-DNA I1-Z74 (L22+) Benevento, Campania, Italy
    mtDNA U5a2b2 Venezia, Veneto, Italy
    Y-DNA (M) R1b-Z201 (DF27+) Bahia, Brazil
    mtDNA (P) U2e2a Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
    mtDNA 1x-GG B2 São Paulo, Brazil
    Y-DNA 2x-GG R1b-U152 (L2-) Frosinone, Lazio, Italy
    mtDNA 3x-GG H Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
    Y-DNA 3x-GG R1b-U152 Modena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
    Y-DNA 4x-GG E1b-V13 Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy
    Y-DNA 4x-GG R1b-U106 Venezia, Veneto, Italy

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DIY Program Requests/Debug Thread
    By DMXX in forum Open-Source Projects
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2016, 12:31 PM
  2. Submitting SNP placment requests to ISOGG?
    By TigerMW in forum ISOGG
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2014, 04:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •