Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ANE ( Ancient North Eurasian ) is Mongoloid / East Asian as much as it's Caucasoid

Registered Users
    Sex

ANE ( Ancient North Eurasian ) is Mongoloid / East Asian as much as it's Caucasoid

A lot of people keep claiming this is a Caucasoid/West Eurasian component and a lot of also disagree like me. Why do people like me and others consider it Mongoloid aswell ? I hope you can all agree.

ANE is Mongoloid in East Asian/Siberia/Southeast Asia and Caucasoid in Europe/Middle east/South Asia. It is ancestral to both East Asian and Europeans

Why ANE is also Mongoloid ( for three good reasons )

No.1)

ANE ADMIXTURE

" A people similar to MA-1 were important genetic contributors to Native Americans, Europeans, Central and South Asians, and minor contribution to East Eurasians. [10] Lazaridis et al. (2016) notes "a cline of ANE ancestry across the east-west extent of Eurasia."[11] According to a 2016 study, it was found that the global maximum of ANE ancestry occurs in modern-day Kets, Mansi, Native Americans, Nganasans and Yukaghirs.[3] " <--------- All these populations are pure Mongoloid and predominant Mongoloid

ANE admixture in Ngannasans was 28%

As we can all see Ngannasans all samples show 100% East Asian admixture with exception of 2 European admixture and that's only 0.1% and 0.5% which means there is no freaking way it was due ANE since this admixture reaches one of the highest percentages in Ngannasans. The Yukaghirs also showed 100% PURE DNA, unlike the Kets and Mansi who also show predominant Mongoloid DNA but are mixed.

No.2

ANE in East Asians

Oroqen people have 9.24% ANE but DNA always shows 100% East Asian/Siberian admixture the same goes for Daur with over 7% ANE, both of them always show 100% East Asian DNA.

Oroqen have one of the highest Siberian component in East Asia a DNA that reaches 40-60% in Mongolian 30-55% in Koreans. In this study West Mongolians who have different degree of Turkic ancestry shows west Eurasian admixture, it makes sense when there are several Turkic ethnic group residing there and many are Mongolianized Turks but they make up only 1/10 of the population

No.3

I can quickly see why ANE isn't Caucasoid only when I analyzed it.

* Northern African Caucasoid from Southern Algeria, Libya have 0% ANE
    * Saudi Arabians Caucasoids from the central have it lower than Chinese, Burmese, Nivkhs
    * East Africans Entreans, Sudanese Arabs have 30-70% Caucasoid admixture but 0% ANE
    * Central North Africans have 20-45% West Eurasian admixture but 0% ANE
    * It's highest in Selkups, Kets are a clearly mixed race but they also have admixture the Russian and Slavic immigrants
    * Filipinos have 0% ANE admixture while other Southeast Asian have it much higher ??????
    * The only Southeast Asians who claim European ancestry are Filipino
    * I mean we all freaking know any European admixture in Filipinos come from the Spaniards and South American, the Spaniards have it significantly so how come the Filipino have none of this DNA

It makes no freaking sense that Filipino have 0% ANE dna despite their genetic makeup of 5% Southern European admixture, 2% Native American, 3% Southern Asia

5% Southern Europeans
    3% Southern Asians
    2% Native American

= 0% ANE admixture ?

Chinese ? everytime I see of them always shown 0% West Eurasian admixture except when they have ANE

Chinese and Vietnamese
    shows 2.3 to 4.5% when they both have 100% East Asian/Southeast Asian pure Mongoloid DNA while some Han Chinese even show 6-10%

43% Southeast Asian
    57% Northeast Asian

Last edited by Thepowerrangers; 11-22-2017 at 05:43 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thepowerrangers For This Useful Post:

bmoney (11-23-2017),  Govan (11-22-2017)

Banned
    Sex

It's more like WHG and ANE are both some UP West Eurasian with some Ancient North Eurasian ancestry , probably much higher in the latter than the former.

Native Americans , Nganasans and other trans-siberian tribes are not pure 'mongoloid' (if by that you mean East Asian) as their ANE translate. ANE in the Chinese might be noise but it's not like greater China is some isolated stuff from Central Asian , Indo-European (Tocharian , later Indo-Aryan) and Siberian influences.

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Govan View Post
    It's more like WHG and ANE are both some UP West Eurasian with some Ancient North Eurasian ancestry , probably much higher in the latter than the former.

Native Americans , Nganasans and other trans-siberian tribes are not pure 'mongoloid' (if by that you mean East Asian) as their ANE translate. ANE in the Chinese might be noise but it's not like greater China is some isolated stuff from Central Asian , Indo-European (Tocharian , later Indo-Aryan) and Siberian influences.
    Native Americans I don't know but the Ngannasans in almost every study always shows 100% East Asian like a Chinese. Pure Mongoloid.

Also, how can the Vietnamese who have higher percentage ANE in some studies and still show 0% West Eurasian ?

(light blue, purple, light brown West Eurasian )

Even the Mongoloid admixture that Europeans have are Siberian.

Nearly every East Asian and Southeast Asian shows 10-20% of these Dark blue component, some show it at 30-40%. Saying they are not pure Mongoloid is like saying 99% of Mongoloids in Asia are not pure either.

It's like saying pure Mongoloid doesn't exist.

Siberian tribes are far more Mongoloid than Southeast Asians in almost every autosomal DNA study I've seen with exception of the Vietnamese.
    Last edited by Thepowerrangers; 11-22-2017 at 06:12 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Thepowerrangers For This Useful Post:

Govan (11-22-2017)

Banned
    Sex

Vietnam is close enough to Nepal , India and other areas high in ANE. Btw Vietnam is multi-ethnic , so I am not sure what is the basis for the sample avaible.

I doubt Siberian tribes are pure 'Mongoloid' , I'm sure most have traces of West Eurasian ancestry , not even just ANE.

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Govan View Post
    Vietnam is close enough to Nepal , India and other areas high in ANE. Btw Vietnam is multi-ethnic , so I am not sure what is the basis for the sample avaible.

I doubt Siberian tribes are pure 'Mongoloid' , I'm sure most have traces of West Eurasian ancestry , not even just ANE.
    Vietnam DNA: 57% East Asian , 43% Southeast Asian
    Filipino DNA: 5% Southern European , 2% Native American, 3% Southern Asian and the rest 36% East Asian + 53% Southeast Asian and Oceana

Makes no sense that Vietnamese ANE admixture is higher than Filipino which show nearly 0%. There are many ethnic group in China that shows ANE admixture of 2-3% and 5-7% but show 0% West Eurasian admixture.

Genetically most Siberians are far more pure Mongoloid than Southeast Asians like Indonesian, Cambodians, Malay, Thai, Malay, who show from 12-24% non-Mongoloid admixture although their admixture are not even related with Europeans or west Eurasians but with ASI ( South Asian like dravidian and australoids which is clearly reflected on their mtDNA ). Siberians have higher ANE while Southeast Asians only have it higher than East Asians with acceptation of Filipino.

For example it's not unusual to find Thais especially a Southern Thai with these traits. Not sure if these are responsible for the ANE admixture.

The Thai women in the middle

And random Thai girl car washer

Last edited by Thepowerrangers; 11-22-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-DF27 FGC17112
    mtDNA (M)
    H5a1

Dude... ANE is significantly more related to UP Europeans than to Tianyuan. Let that sink in.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad Rohlfsen For This Useful Post:

anglesqueville (11-22-2017),  kingjohn (11-22-2017)

Banned
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    karius the black hair
    Nationality
    east med

we already talked about in the other forum
    EHG carry 38% ANE
    same goes for kotias a CHG carry 30% ANE

it is not mongolid

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kingjohn For This Useful Post:

bmoney (11-23-2017)

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Rohlfsen View Post
    Dude... ANE is significantly more related to UP Europeans than to Tianyuan. Let that sink in.
    I could care less. My point is ANE is very high in Siberian Mongoloid groups who show nearly 0% West Eurasian/Caucasoid admixture in their autoDNA and while it also show up in a few percent of East Asians like Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese they too also show 0% West Eurasian admixture in every study I've seen.

The fact that ANE can be so high in Mongoloid and also existing in East Asian and still show 0% West Eurasian admixture is proof that ANE in Mongoloids have nothing (or at least mostly ) nothing to do with the ANE in Europe or west Eurasia.

The ANE in Mongoloids are more Mongoloid shifted while the ANE in Europe is more Caucasoid shifted

Note: My point isn't that ANE is strictly Mongoloid but it's different from the ANE admixture that we see in Europe, Middleast.
    Last edited by Thepowerrangers; 11-22-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Registered Users
    Sex

Oroqen 9.24% ANE depending on the sample they also have 7 - 14%, Daurs have 7%, Ngannasan have 28-32% and their West Eurasian Caucasoid admixture is 0% in this study 0% to 1.2% and 2.1%, in other studies it's even 0% Caucasoid admixture

The Naxi people have 2.46% ANE show 0% West Eurasian admixture, the Japanese have 1.93% ANE admixture show 0% West Eurasian admixture., in this study North Han show 0.5% West Eurasian although generally 0% in most studies but even they have 2.31% ANE admixture in the North Han

Even Thais, Cambodians have more Caucasoid admixture/West Eurasian than Siberians yet their ANE admixture is not even 1/8 as much as pure Mongoloid Siberians with exception of the Burmese. ( Btw when I said Siberians I mean't only East Siberians have less Caucasoid than Southeast Asians )

Blue = West Eurasian
    Purple = is a ASI component which include South Asian and Australoid

Last edited by Thepowerrangers; 11-22-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Registered Users
    Sex

Also look at Hezhen, they have only 0-1% West Eurasian admixture but their ANE is as high as 9.9% mostly 7-9%.

ANE K4

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1410860471

Japanese also showing 2.3 to 4.2% similar to the Vietnamese in the other study but also in every autosomal DNA study shows they have 0% Caucasoid/West Eurasian admixture.

Including other Mongoloid ethnic group on my DNA chart showing 0% west Eurasian or have extremely little of it yet have 3x to 20x the ANE admixture
    Last edited by Thepowerrangers; 11-23-2017 at 02:45 AM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast