Page 34 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1534

Thread: The origin and legacy of the Etruscans through a 2,000-year archeogenomic time transe

  1. #331
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    426
    Sex
    Nationality
    Finnish
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-Z142
    mtDNA (M)
    H10g

    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel90 View Post
    We are not going to know the date of the samples, right? We simply going to guess... it's going to be fun
    I assume the paper has the dates.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teepean47 For This Useful Post:

     Cascio (08-04-2021),  grumpydaddybear (08-04-2021)

  3. #332
    Registered Users
    Posts
    519
    Sex
    Location
    Rome
    Ethnicity
    Veneto\Toscano
    Nationality
    Italian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152-L2-Z367
    mtDNA (M)
    T1a1

    Republic of Venice Italy Veneto Italy Tuscany Italy 1861-1946 European Union Italy
    Quote Originally Posted by teepean47 View Post
    I assume the paper has the dates.
    It's not out yet, and some papers needed years to be released!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariel90 For This Useful Post:

     grumpydaddybear (08-04-2021)

  5. #333
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,146
    Sex
    Location
    UK
    Ethnicity
    NW Tuscan/Italian
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152+Z36+
    mtDNA (M)
    U6a7a

    Scotland Italy Tuscany
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel90 View Post
    It's not out yet, and some papers needed years to be released!
    Years...sometimes it's like watching paint dry.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cascio For This Useful Post:

     grumpydaddybear (08-04-2021)

  7. #334
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,004
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Italo-Iberian
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152+L2+FGC10543
    mtDNA (M)
    H4a1-T152C!

    United States of America Italy 1861-1946 Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by teepean47 View Post
    Largest fastq is only 11 megabytes so there's not that much data to work with.
    The file sizes are so very small that I don't think that any researcher can come to any conclusion about anything. Maybe they are just the mtDNA versions of the mtDNA BAMs and that's all they uploaded so far? By the language on the abstract, it does not seem like it, but let's just hope that they are not coming to their conclusions based on mtDNA alone.
    Last edited by R.Rocca; 08-04-2021 at 01:35 PM.
    Paternal: R1b-U152 >> L2 >> FGC10543 >> PR5365, Pietro Rocca, b. 1559, Agira, Sicily, Italy
    Maternal: H4a1-T152C!, Maria Coto, b. ~1864, Galicia, Spain
    Mother's Paternal: J1+ FGC4745/FGC4766+ PF5019+, Gerardo Caprio, b. 1879, Caposele, Avellino, Campania, Italy
    Father's Maternal: T2b-C150T, Francisca Santa Cruz, b.1916, Garganchon, Burgos, Spain
    Paternal Great (x3) Grandfather: R1b-U106 >> L48 >> CTS2509, Filippo Ensabella, b.~1836, Agira, Sicily, Italy

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to R.Rocca For This Useful Post:

     grumpydaddybear (08-04-2021)

  9. #335
    Registered Users
    Posts
    12
    Sex
    Intersex
    Location
    Baku
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Azeri 1/4 juhurim

    Afsharid Dynasty Azerbaijan African Union
    What was the Y DNA of Etruscans? J2? E1b1b?

  10. #336
    Registered Users
    Posts
    519
    Sex
    Location
    Rome
    Ethnicity
    Veneto\Toscano
    Nationality
    Italian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152-L2-Z367
    mtDNA (M)
    T1a1

    Republic of Venice Italy Veneto Italy Tuscany Italy 1861-1946 European Union Italy
    Quote Originally Posted by KHAN View Post
    What was the Y DNA of Etruscans? J2? E1b1b?
    Maybe, I think the only one that we have is J2. But overall, looking at modern Tuscany, R1b u-152 has to be taken in consideration...

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ariel90 For This Useful Post:

     Cascio (08-04-2021),  grumpydaddybear (08-04-2021),  R.Rocca (08-04-2021)

  12. #337
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    426
    Sex
    Nationality
    Finnish
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-Z142
    mtDNA (M)
    H10g

    Results created with snipsa version 0.0.9

    https://github.com/alinja/snipsa

    Code:
    CAM001 (A73G!     89.8% -0 +5): H3-a    
    CAM002 (G14364A   94.0% -0 +3): H18     
    CAM003 (C16261T   95.3% -0 +3): J2a1a1  
    CSN001 (G3010A    92.0% -0 +4): H1      
    CSN002 (T7028C    91.8% -0 +4): H       
    CSN003 (C146T     88.7% -0 +6): H1n-c   
    CSN004 (T226C     98.0% -0 +1): X2b-a   
    CSN005 (C194T     96.2% -0 +2): H2a1r   
    CSN006 (A188G     93.2% -0 +4): J1c2    
    CSN007 (T16189C!  86.5% -0 +7): H3-c    
    CSN008 (A16265G   88.7% -0 +6): H7c1    
    CSN009 (T7028C    89.8% -0 +5): H       
    CSN010 (T195C!    82.0% -0 +9): HV0-a   
    CSN012 (T961C     82.5% -2 +4): U4a1a   
    CSN013 (C14365T   87.7% -0 +7): H4a1    
    ETR001 (T16325C   91.0% -0 +6): T1a8a   
    ETR003 (T195C!    84.8% -0 +7): HV0-a   
    ETR004 (T16311C!  93.6% -0 +3): HV-b    
    ETR005 (T16298C   89.6% -0 +5): HV0     
    ETR006 (T7028C    89.8% -0 +5): H       
    ETR007 (A11821G   88.9% -0 +7): J1c15c  
    ETR010 (T16304C   90.4% -0 +5): H5      
    ETR012 (C12061T   96.1% -0 +2): HV2a    
    ETR013 (C14653T   90.0% -0 +6): J1c18   
    ETR014 (T292C     86.5% -0 +7): H130    
    ETR015 (G2706A    93.9% -0 +3): HV-a1a  
    ETR016 (G14323A   82.5% -1 +8): R2b     
    MAG001 (A1888G!   98.4% -0 +1): T2b14a  
    MAS001 (T16172C   95.2% -0 +3): T2h2    
    MAS002 (A249G     86.8% -1 +4): H74a    
    MAS003 (G13759A   96.6% -0 +2): K1b2a1  
    MAS004 (T15940C   68.9% -2 +13): R1b     
    POP001 (C14365T   90.7% -0 +5): H4a1    
    PRZ001 (G9196A    91.7% -0 +5): U5b3b   
    PRZ002 (C16320A   87.0% -0 +7): H1cu    
    TAQ001 (T16296C!  87.5% -1 +5): T2e3a   
    TAQ002 (T7028C    90.0% -0 +5): H       
    TAQ003 (C64T      91.2% -0 +5): X2n1    
    TAQ004 (T152C!    90.0% -0 +5): H3-b    
    TAQ005 (A14605G   90.8% -1 +3): T2d2a   
    TAQ006 (A16038G   93.8% -0 +3): HV22    
    TAQ007 (G16129A!  84.9% -0 +8): H-c     
    TAQ008 (T195C!    86.3% -0 +7): HV0-a   
    TAQ009 (A9254G    92.1% -0 +5): T1b2    
    TAQ010 (T13326C   89.3% -0 +6): H13a1a1 
    TAQ011 (C7858T    92.0% -0 +4): L2a1c3a 
    TAQ012 (G3010A    88.0% -0 +6): H1      
    TAQ013 (T6719C    92.7% -0 +4): U5a1a2a 
    TAQ015 (C15175T   94.3% -0 +3): H5a7    
    TAQ016 (A16240G   89.1% -0 +6): H1bz    
    TAQ017 (T16296C!  86.4% -1 +6): T2e3a   
    TAQ018 (T16325C   98.1% -0 +1): W6      
    TAQ019 (C13934T   93.2% -0 +4): J1c3    
    TAQ020 (C14149T   90.6% -0 +5): H44a    
    TAQ021 (T11776C   75.5% -0 +12): X1e     
    TAQ022 (T152C!    97.8% -0 +1): H3-b    
    TAQ023 (T10031C   88.1% -1 +4): U5b2a3  
    TAQ024 (T16296C!  89.1% -1 +4): T2e3a   
    UDC_P (T195C!    95.8% -0 +2): HV0-a   
    VEN001 (A11128G   87.9% -0 +7): N3a     
    VEN002 (A14274G   78.8% -1 +11): U5a1c3a 
    VEN005 (T16311C!  85.2% -0 +8): HV0-a4  
    VEN006 (A8701G!   85.9% -1 +6): T1a26a  
    VEN008 (C16278T!  80.8% -1 +7): H1-b    
    VEN009 (C16355T   87.0% -0 +9): L2b1a   
    VEN010 (T16325C   82.5% -1 +8): W6      
    VEN012 (C13934T   87.3% -0 +8): J1c3    
    VEN013 (T16352C   80.6% -0 +12): H14a    
    VEN014 (T7028C    83.3% -0 +9): H       
    VEN015 (A10049G   88.5% -0 +6): H1cr    
    VEN016 (T6227C    84.1% -0 +10): I1b     
    VEN017 (C3342T    90.0% -0 +5): H35     
    VEN018 (A7517G    85.9% -0 +9): H5a1g1a 
    VEN021 (C3750T    80.6% -1 +10): U5a2d1-a
    VEN022 (C16261T   67.6% -0 +22): H7a1    
    VET001 (T152C!    83.0% -0 +9): H3-b    
    VET002 (T8614C    96.6% -0 +2): J1c3s2  
    VET003 (C6887T    88.1% -0 +7): J1c9    
    VET004 (C6887T    88.5% -0 +7): J1c9    
    VET005 (T16311C!  83.0% -0 +9): HV-b    
    VET006 (C13934T   88.5% -0 +7): J1c3    
    VET007 (T16304C   88.1% -0 +8): T2b     
    VET008 (T7028C    91.7% -0 +4): H       
    VET009 (C13934T   91.7% -0 +5): J1c3    
    VET010 (G15466A   88.6% -0 +5): H58     
    VET011 (T16172C   95.3% -0 +3): J1b1a1  
    VEU001 (A13395G   94.0% -0 +3): V46     
    VOL001 (C13680T   94.1% -0 +3): H13a1a

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teepean47 For This Useful Post:

     Ariel90 (08-04-2021),  grumpydaddybear (08-04-2021),  leorcooper19 (08-04-2021),  Principe (08-04-2021),  StillWater (08-04-2021)

  14. #338
    Registered Users
    Posts
    519
    Sex
    Location
    Rome
    Ethnicity
    Veneto\Toscano
    Nationality
    Italian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152-L2-Z367
    mtDNA (M)
    T1a1

    Republic of Venice Italy Veneto Italy Tuscany Italy 1861-1946 European Union Italy
    Quote Originally Posted by teepean47 View Post
    Results created with snipsa version 0.0.9

    https://github.com/alinja/snipsa

    Code:
    CAM001 (A73G!     89.8% -0 +5): H3-a    
    CAM002 (G14364A   94.0% -0 +3): H18     
    CAM003 (C16261T   95.3% -0 +3): J2a1a1  
    CSN001 (G3010A    92.0% -0 +4): H1      
    CSN002 (T7028C    91.8% -0 +4): H       
    CSN003 (C146T     88.7% -0 +6): H1n-c   
    CSN004 (T226C     98.0% -0 +1): X2b-a   
    CSN005 (C194T     96.2% -0 +2): H2a1r   
    CSN006 (A188G     93.2% -0 +4): J1c2    
    CSN007 (T16189C!  86.5% -0 +7): H3-c    
    CSN008 (A16265G   88.7% -0 +6): H7c1    
    CSN009 (T7028C    89.8% -0 +5): H       
    CSN010 (T195C!    82.0% -0 +9): HV0-a   
    CSN012 (T961C     82.5% -2 +4): U4a1a   
    CSN013 (C14365T   87.7% -0 +7): H4a1    
    ETR001 (T16325C   91.0% -0 +6): T1a8a   
    ETR003 (T195C!    84.8% -0 +7): HV0-a   
    ETR004 (T16311C!  93.6% -0 +3): HV-b    
    ETR005 (T16298C   89.6% -0 +5): HV0     
    ETR006 (T7028C    89.8% -0 +5): H       
    ETR007 (A11821G   88.9% -0 +7): J1c15c  
    ETR010 (T16304C   90.4% -0 +5): H5      
    ETR012 (C12061T   96.1% -0 +2): HV2a    
    ETR013 (C14653T   90.0% -0 +6): J1c18   
    ETR014 (T292C     86.5% -0 +7): H130    
    ETR015 (G2706A    93.9% -0 +3): HV-a1a  
    ETR016 (G14323A   82.5% -1 +8): R2b     
    MAG001 (A1888G!   98.4% -0 +1): T2b14a  
    MAS001 (T16172C   95.2% -0 +3): T2h2    
    MAS002 (A249G     86.8% -1 +4): H74a    
    MAS003 (G13759A   96.6% -0 +2): K1b2a1  
    MAS004 (T15940C   68.9% -2 +13): R1b     
    POP001 (C14365T   90.7% -0 +5): H4a1    
    PRZ001 (G9196A    91.7% -0 +5): U5b3b   
    PRZ002 (C16320A   87.0% -0 +7): H1cu    
    TAQ001 (T16296C!  87.5% -1 +5): T2e3a   
    TAQ002 (T7028C    90.0% -0 +5): H       
    TAQ003 (C64T      91.2% -0 +5): X2n1    
    TAQ004 (T152C!    90.0% -0 +5): H3-b    
    TAQ005 (A14605G   90.8% -1 +3): T2d2a   
    TAQ006 (A16038G   93.8% -0 +3): HV22    
    TAQ007 (G16129A!  84.9% -0 +8): H-c     
    TAQ008 (T195C!    86.3% -0 +7): HV0-a   
    TAQ009 (A9254G    92.1% -0 +5): T1b2    
    TAQ010 (T13326C   89.3% -0 +6): H13a1a1 
    TAQ011 (C7858T    92.0% -0 +4): L2a1c3a 
    TAQ012 (G3010A    88.0% -0 +6): H1      
    TAQ013 (T6719C    92.7% -0 +4): U5a1a2a 
    TAQ015 (C15175T   94.3% -0 +3): H5a7    
    TAQ016 (A16240G   89.1% -0 +6): H1bz    
    TAQ017 (T16296C!  86.4% -1 +6): T2e3a   
    TAQ018 (T16325C   98.1% -0 +1): W6      
    TAQ019 (C13934T   93.2% -0 +4): J1c3    
    TAQ020 (C14149T   90.6% -0 +5): H44a    
    TAQ021 (T11776C   75.5% -0 +12): X1e     
    TAQ022 (T152C!    97.8% -0 +1): H3-b    
    TAQ023 (T10031C   88.1% -1 +4): U5b2a3  
    TAQ024 (T16296C!  89.1% -1 +4): T2e3a   
    UDC_P (T195C!    95.8% -0 +2): HV0-a   
    VEN001 (A11128G   87.9% -0 +7): N3a     
    VEN002 (A14274G   78.8% -1 +11): U5a1c3a 
    VEN005 (T16311C!  85.2% -0 +8): HV0-a4  
    VEN006 (A8701G!   85.9% -1 +6): T1a26a  
    VEN008 (C16278T!  80.8% -1 +7): H1-b    
    VEN009 (C16355T   87.0% -0 +9): L2b1a   
    VEN010 (T16325C   82.5% -1 +8): W6      
    VEN012 (C13934T   87.3% -0 +8): J1c3    
    VEN013 (T16352C   80.6% -0 +12): H14a    
    VEN014 (T7028C    83.3% -0 +9): H       
    VEN015 (A10049G   88.5% -0 +6): H1cr    
    VEN016 (T6227C    84.1% -0 +10): I1b     
    VEN017 (C3342T    90.0% -0 +5): H35     
    VEN018 (A7517G    85.9% -0 +9): H5a1g1a 
    VEN021 (C3750T    80.6% -1 +10): U5a2d1-a
    VEN022 (C16261T   67.6% -0 +22): H7a1    
    VET001 (T152C!    83.0% -0 +9): H3-b    
    VET002 (T8614C    96.6% -0 +2): J1c3s2  
    VET003 (C6887T    88.1% -0 +7): J1c9    
    VET004 (C6887T    88.5% -0 +7): J1c9    
    VET005 (T16311C!  83.0% -0 +9): HV-b    
    VET006 (C13934T   88.5% -0 +7): J1c3    
    VET007 (T16304C   88.1% -0 +8): T2b     
    VET008 (T7028C    91.7% -0 +4): H       
    VET009 (C13934T   91.7% -0 +5): J1c3    
    VET010 (G15466A   88.6% -0 +5): H58     
    VET011 (T16172C   95.3% -0 +3): J1b1a1  
    VEU001 (A13395G   94.0% -0 +3): V46     
    VOL001 (C13680T   94.1% -0 +3): H13a1a
    So I guess TAQ is Tarquinia, VET could be Vetulonia, CAM could be Campi Bisenzio, CSN could be Castiglion Fiorentino, POP could be Populonia, VOL could be Volsci, VEU could be Veruccchio (or Veio).

    edit: So overall a lot of Tuscany and not a lot of Southern Italy or Lazio

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ariel90 For This Useful Post:

     grumpydaddybear (08-04-2021),  jkotl0327 (08-04-2021)

  16. #339
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,004
    Sex
    Location
    USA
    Ethnicity
    Italo-Iberian
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152+L2+FGC10543
    mtDNA (M)
    H4a1-T152C!

    United States of America Italy 1861-1946 Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by teepean47 View Post
    Results created with snipsa version 0.0.9
    These are from the BAMs or the Fastq files?
    Paternal: R1b-U152 >> L2 >> FGC10543 >> PR5365, Pietro Rocca, b. 1559, Agira, Sicily, Italy
    Maternal: H4a1-T152C!, Maria Coto, b. ~1864, Galicia, Spain
    Mother's Paternal: J1+ FGC4745/FGC4766+ PF5019+, Gerardo Caprio, b. 1879, Caposele, Avellino, Campania, Italy
    Father's Maternal: T2b-C150T, Francisca Santa Cruz, b.1916, Garganchon, Burgos, Spain
    Paternal Great (x3) Grandfather: R1b-U106 >> L48 >> CTS2509, Filippo Ensabella, b.~1836, Agira, Sicily, Italy

  17. #340
    Registered Users
    Posts
    12
    Sex
    Intersex
    Location
    Baku
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Azeri 1/4 juhurim

    Afsharid Dynasty Azerbaijan African Union
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel90 View Post
    Maybe, I think the only one that we have is J2. But overall, looking at modern Tuscany, R1b u-152 has to be taken in consideration...
    Yeah I get it now982DD11F-BAB1-40F3-98A9-734D3A8EAF85.jpeg

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to KHAN For This Useful Post:

     grumpydaddybear (08-04-2021)

Page 34 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-04-2019, 09:07 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-14-2019, 11:07 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 05:39 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2017, 12:19 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 05:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •