Y-DNA (P)
    T1a2 - SK1480
    mtDNA (M)
    H95a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-S8172
    mtDNA (P)
    T2b17

Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Italy Ladinia Republic of Venice

Golden man

a TV show on the T ydna Golden man found near .....black sea Bulgaria

https://www.directv.com/tv/Hunting-A...VOVXAyaFlHUT09

My Path = ( K-M9+, LT-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS3767+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, BY143483+ )

Grandfather via paternal grandmother = I1-CTS6397 yDna
    Great grandmother paternal side = T1a1e mtDna
    Son's mtDna = K1a4p

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vettor For This Useful Post:

grumpydaddybear (08-09-2021),  JMcB (08-09-2021)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    T-PF4074

United States of America Star of David Israel
    Any published info on this? I don't have Direct TV...

Thank you

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by grumpydaddybear View Post
    Any published info on this? I don't have Direct TV...

Thank you
    They investigate the Eneolithic Varna and Durankulak archaeological sites.
    They conclude that Durankulak could have been the place where the people buried in the Varna cemetery could have lived.
    They talk about the theories of the Iron Age Athenian philosopher Plato regarding the lost Atlantis civilization.
    They mention there was a large empire (trading from the steppe regions until Egypt) in the 5th millennium BCE which was being ruled by the elite Varna individual. The Varna culture could be possibly associated with the Atlantis empire described by Plato.

So, about the real facts. The Varna culture contains the largest amount of gold compared to all other excavated Neolithic archaeological sites. The dating 4500 BCE shows that it is part of the late period of the Neolithic Revolution.
    The people of the Neolithic Revolution (6500 - 4000 BCE) expanded in a large area of Eurasia. Majority of the Khvalynsk archaeological items were originally build by the people of the Varna culture. Also the bull was a very important figure in the Neolithic period, and the same bull figurines which were found in the Varna culture were also found in the Maykop culture. The Ipatovo kurgan (Steppe Maykop) in the North Caucasus Steppe region is very large, showing that the individual buried in the kurgan with Y-haplogroup T could have been an elite person. The kurgan stelae found in the 5th-4th millenium BCE is found in the PPNA period of North Mesopotamia (where Y-haplogroup T is probably originated). The letters of the Runic alphabet were found in the early Neolithic period of North Mesopotamia.
    And at the same time (around 4500 BCE), in the Southern Levant, there is a population in the Peqi'in Cave which is unique with their blue eyes and a different genetic pattern than the locals. This is showing that there was a Neolithic network between the Balkans, the Steppe, the Caucasus and the Southern Levant, in which individuals of Y-haplogroup T were part of.
    I think it is very probable that Y-haplogroup T did originate in the North Mesopotamian early Neolithic period (PPNA, 10000 - 8000 BCE). The fact that the Varna elite individual with Y-haplogroup T, contains the largest amount of gold in the Neolithic period, shows that Y-haplogroup T could have been part of the ruling elite group of the early Neolithic Revolution which expanded North (Caucasus and the Steppe), South (Southern Levant), West (EEF), East (BMAC).

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manesh For This Useful Post:

grumpydaddybear (08-10-2021),  peloponnesian (08-13-2021),  Saetro (08-30-2021)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    T-PF4074

United States of America Star of David Israel
    Quote Originally Posted by manesh View Post
    They investigate the Eneolithic Varna and Durankulak archaeological sites.
    They conclude that Durankulak could have been the place where the people buried in the Varna cemetery could have lived.
    They talk about the theories of the Iron Age Athenian philosopher Plato regarding the lost Atlantis civilization.
    They mention there was a large empire (trading from the steppe regions until Egypt) in the 5th millennium BCE which was being ruled by the elite Varna individual. The Varna culture could be possibly associated with the Atlantis empire described by Plato.

So, about the real facts. The Varna culture contains the largest amount of gold compared to all other excavated Neolithic archaeological sites. The dating 4500 BCE shows that it is part of the late period of the Neolithic Revolution.
    The people of the Neolithic Revolution (6500 - 4000 BCE) expanded in a large area of Eurasia. Majority of the Khvalynsk archaeological items were originally build by the people of the Varna culture. Also the bull was a very important figure in the Neolithic period, and the same bull figurines which were found in the Varna culture were also found in the Maykop culture. The Ipatovo kurgan (Steppe Maykop) in the North Caucasus Steppe region is very large, showing that the individual buried in the kurgan with Y-haplogroup T could have been an elite person. The kurgan stelae found in the 5th-4th millenium BCE is found in the PPNA period of North Mesopotamia (where Y-haplogroup T is probably originated). The letters of the Runic alphabet were found in the early Neolithic period of North Mesopotamia.
    And at the same time (around 4500 BCE), in the Southern Levant, there is a population in the Peqi'in Cave which is unique with their blue eyes and a different genetic pattern than the locals. This is showing that there was a Neolithic network between the Balkans, the Steppe, the Caucasus and the Southern Levant, in which individuals of Y-haplogroup T were part of.
    I think it is very probable that Y-haplogroup T did originate in the North Mesopotamian early Neolithic period (PPNA, 10000 - 8000 BCE). The fact that the Varna elite individual with Y-haplogroup T, contains the largest amount of gold in the Neolithic period, shows that Y-haplogroup T could have been part of the ruling elite group of the early Neolithic Revolution which expanded North (Caucasus and the Steppe), South (Southern Levant), West (EEF), East (BMAC).
    Thanks, manesh. I generally agree with your hypothesis. Do you know far down the T-tree this individual went?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpydaddybear For This Useful Post:

manesh (08-10-2021)

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by grumpydaddybear View Post
    Thanks, manesh. I generally agree with your hypothesis. Do you know far down the T-tree this individual went?
    In the dataset of the David Reich Lab, it is described as T-M184, so its not possible to find downstream SNP's.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to manesh For This Useful Post:

grumpydaddybear (08-11-2021)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Omitted

It's a shame on a cultural level in general that the makers of the tv show had to invoke Atlantis for people to find archaeology of this nature interesting.
    I appreciate their efforts though and I hope it gets more people interested in archaeology, I watched it myself and it's better than most things on tv that's for sure ^_^
    Collection of 14,000 d-stats: Hidden Content Part 2: Hidden Content Part 3: Hidden Content PM me for d-stats, qpadm, qpgraph, or f3-outgroup nmonte models.

Registered Users
    Sex

I wonder if this is associated with Black Sea Indo-European steppe/Scythians, or was this before their time.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Italian Alpine
    Nationality
    Australian and Italian
    Y-DNA (P)
    T1a2 - SK1480
    mtDNA (M)
    H95a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-S8172
    mtDNA (P)
    T2b17

Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Italy Ladinia Republic of Venice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol01 View Post
    I wonder if this is associated with Black Sea Indo-European steppe/Scythians, or was this before their time.
    Elite male burial from the Varna Necropolis (modern day Black Sea coast of Bulgaria) 4600BC - 4200BC.

This sample: ANI152 / VAR43 is dated as 6495yBP and his mtDNA is U2

ybp ...........6495-1950 = 4545BC

My Path = ( K-M9+, LT-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS3767+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, BY143483+ )

Grandfather via paternal grandmother = I1-CTS6397 yDna
    Great grandmother paternal side = T1a1e mtDna
    Son's mtDna = K1a4p

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vettor For This Useful Post:

grumpydaddybear (08-29-2021),  Sol01 (08-30-2021)