Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: clarifYDNA.com : clarifY your "next-generation" Y-DNA results

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by vettor View Post
    thanks for explanation

    can you answer me then, as a T1 person with CTS8862 have you resolved this SNP , because if the answer is the same as predictor ytree.MorleyDNA then I fail to see why I need to invest in ClarifyDNA

    regards
    Everything at ytree.MorleyDNA.com is based on Geno 2.0 data rather than BigY or FGC data. I see that CTS8862 was tested on the Geno chip, but it doesn't appear in my latest Geno-based report, and I haven't looked at the Geno 2.0 dataset in several months.

    However, I have done a similar analysis (unreleased) on Chromo2 data. That report puts CTS8862 at the "T1a2b~2" level. Below L446, and approximately phyloequivalent to CTS3767, CTS9984 and CTS11984 (and three other markers that recur elsewhere in the tree). I have 18 candidate markers "between T1a-L131 and T1a2b-L446" (the dataset lacks representation from T1a2a-P322). There are 7 S-series markers at the "T1a2b~1" level, and a further 7 at the "T1a2b~1~1" level. Granted, these clades are based on only one sample per clade.

    I expect an analysis of several FGC or BigY kits from this part of the haplotree would reveal other SNPs of comparable importance.

    I actually don't have any haplogroup T kits in my BigY dataset. The first order at clarifYDNA.com for analysis of haplogroup T BigY data will get two more BigY haplogroup T analyses free of charge: a three-for-one deal for the first customer submitting their haplogroup T data. I will post here once that offer has been claimed.

  2. #12
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,361
    Sex
    Location
    Australia
    Ethnicity
    Italian Alpine
    Nationality
    Australian and Italian
    Y-DNA
    T1a2b- Z19945
    mtDNA
    H95a- Ostrogoth

    Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Austria Tirol Australia Eureka
    Quote Originally Posted by cmorley View Post
    Everything at ytree.MorleyDNA.com is based on Geno 2.0 data rather than BigY or FGC data. I see that CTS8862 was tested on the Geno chip, but it doesn't appear in my latest Geno-based report, and I haven't looked at the Geno 2.0 dataset in several months.

    However, I have done a similar analysis (unreleased) on Chromo2 data. That report puts CTS8862 at the "T1a2b~2" level. Below L446, and approximately phyloequivalent to CTS3767, CTS9984 and CTS11984 (and three other markers that recur elsewhere in the tree). I have 18 candidate markers "between T1a-L131 and T1a2b-L446" (the dataset lacks representation from T1a2a-P322). There are 7 S-series markers at the "T1a2b~1" level, and a further 7 at the "T1a2b~1~1" level. Granted, these clades are based on only one sample per clade.

    I expect an analysis of several FGC or BigY kits from this part of the haplotree would reveal other SNPs of comparable importance.

    Isogg T is now interested in
    T1a2b CTS11796, CTS12108, L446 ................most likely they are all equal

    In regards to you other query....I have tested P322 and I am negative, I have tested P327 ( Palestinian marker ) and I am negative ..........maybe these have to do with my lack of basal M184 as I do not have it in tests with ftdna, 23andme anbd natgeno2...I have the other basal M272.
    Anyway P322 represents north-germanic, and scandinavian T markers.

    I seem to only have an association/matches with alpine ( and near neighbours, south-german, north-italian, eastern-french )and british isles area ( ireland and wales in majority)

    I have replied to your personnel question and await your response.

    I actually don't have any haplogroup T kits in my BigY dataset. The first order at clarifYDNA.com for analysis of haplogroup T BigY data will get two more BigY haplogroup T analyses free of charge: a three-for-one deal for the first customer submitting their haplogroup T data. I will post here once that offer has been claimed.
    I currently have a query with Ftdna in regards to my T tree ........recent correspondence has been twice in the past week .........I am unsure if ftdna, isogg and yourself are in alignment or not.....confusion reigns superior in this topic for T group

    European = 99.2%............Central Asian = 0.8% .............Yfull - 1460BC
    Father's Mtdna .........T2b17
    Grandfather's Mtdna .......T1a1e
    Sons Mtdna .......K1a4
    Maternal Grandfather paternal......I1d-P109...CTS6009
    Wife's Ydna .....R1a-Z282

    My Path = ( K-M9+, TL-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS54+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, Y70078+ )

    The main negatives = ( M193-, P322-, P327-, Pages11- , L25- , CTS1848- )

  3. #13
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,043
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Y-DNA
    E-M84>Y99171
    mtDNA
    J1b3b

    Ayyubid Dynasty Zand Dynasty Ararat Republic Mahabad Republic Kurdistan Rojavaya Kurdistane
    Quote Originally Posted by cmorley View Post
    Everything at ytree.MorleyDNA.com is based on Geno 2.0 data rather than BigY or FGC data. I see that CTS8862 was tested on the Geno chip, but it doesn't appear in my latest Geno-based report, and I haven't looked at the Geno 2.0 dataset in several months.

    However, I have done a similar analysis (unreleased) on Chromo2 data. That report puts CTS8862 at the "T1a2b~2" level. Below L446, and approximately phyloequivalent to CTS3767, CTS9984 and CTS11984 (and three other markers that recur elsewhere in the tree). I have 18 candidate markers "between T1a-L131 and T1a2b-L446" (the dataset lacks representation from T1a2a-P322). There are 7 S-series markers at the "T1a2b~1" level, and a further 7 at the "T1a2b~1~1" level. Granted, these clades are based on only one sample per clade.

    I expect an analysis of several FGC or BigY kits from this part of the haplotree would reveal other SNPs of comparable importance.

    Are there any new SNPs between E-CTS1096 and E-PF6751 on the unreleased tree you can share?
    E-M84>FGC18389>FGC18413>FGC18401>FGC18422>Y99171 tMRCA 2550ybp

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by vettor View Post
    Isogg T is now interested in
    T1a2b CTS11796, CTS12108, L446 ................most likely they are all equal

    In regards to you other query....I have tested P322 and I am negative, I have tested P327 ( Palestinian marker ) and I am negative ..........maybe these have to do with my lack of basal M184 as I do not have it in tests with ftdna, 23andme anbd natgeno2...I have the other basal M272.
    Anyway P322 represents north-germanic, and scandinavian T markers.

    I seem to only have an association/matches with alpine ( and near neighbours, south-german, north-italian, eastern-french )and british isles area ( ireland and wales in majority)

    I have replied to your personnel question and await your response.



    I currently have a query with Ftdna in regards to my T tree ........recent correspondence has been twice in the past week .........I am unsure if ftdna, isogg and yourself are in alignment or not.....confusion reigns superior in this topic for T group
    vettor, I just replied to your private message.

    Let me add, quickly, that the Chromo2 report I mentioned above was made in February. ISOGG added CTS11796 and CTS12108 to its tree in July. Those were two of the 18 markers my Chromo2 report had placed "between T1a-L131 and T1a2b-L446". Without a P322+ kit, my algorithm couldn't know which of the 18 markers were common to T1a2, and which were exclusive to T1a2b. Your stated P322- result reaffirms that P322 and L446 are on parallel branches, but it cannot be used to resolve the placement of the 18 markers. One would have to test a P322+ kit for these 18 markers.

  5. #15
    I think we're getting off-topic, but I'll answer MfA's question here.

    My Chromo2 tree has PF6751 one level below CTS1096. I have about 40 SNPs approximately equivalent to CTS1096, and I don't have a Chromo2 result for E-M136. If somebody in E-M136 is negative for any of these 40 SNPs, then that would suggest a new level in between E-CTS1096 and E-PF6751 (conditional on accepting E-PF6751's singleton sibling as a valid clade).

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to cmorley For This Useful Post:

     MfA (08-25-2014)

  7. #16
    Junior Member
    Posts
    1
    Sex

    Do you have any kits from haplogroup N?

  8. #17
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,361
    Sex
    Location
    Australia
    Ethnicity
    Italian Alpine
    Nationality
    Australian and Italian
    Y-DNA
    T1a2b- Z19945
    mtDNA
    H95a- Ostrogoth

    Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Austria Tirol Australia Eureka
    Quote Originally Posted by cmorley View Post
    vettor, I just replied to your private message.

    Let me add, quickly, that the Chromo2 report I mentioned above was made in February. ISOGG added CTS11796 and CTS12108 to its tree in July. Those were two of the 18 markers my Chromo2 report had placed "between T1a-L131 and T1a2b-L446". Without a P322+ kit, my algorithm couldn't know which of the 18 markers were common to T1a2, and which were exclusive to T1a2b. Your stated P322- result reaffirms that P322 and L446 are on parallel branches, but it cannot be used to resolve the placement of the 18 markers. One would have to test a P322+ kit for these 18 markers.
    contact these for a positive P322

    161332 Johann Gottfried Schuetz

    or the norwegians
    136605 Hendrick Evertsen Nop
    123373 Ole Canuteson

    as I state, I tested for it and I am negative

    European = 99.2%............Central Asian = 0.8% .............Yfull - 1460BC
    Father's Mtdna .........T2b17
    Grandfather's Mtdna .......T1a1e
    Sons Mtdna .......K1a4
    Maternal Grandfather paternal......I1d-P109...CTS6009
    Wife's Ydna .....R1a-Z282

    My Path = ( K-M9+, TL-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS54+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, Y70078+ )

    The main negatives = ( M193-, P322-, P327-, Pages11- , L25- , CTS1848- )

  9. #18

    Smile

    I originally stated that clarifYDNA.com analyses would be provided until at least the end of 2014. I am extending this to until at least the end of April 2015, and this applies to past and future orders.

    In addition to BigY analyses, clarifYDNA is now also analysing FGC Y Elite data.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmorley For This Useful Post:

     DebbieK (12-01-2014),  lgmayka (12-01-2014)

  11. #19
    Registered Users
    Posts
    4,361
    Sex
    Location
    Australia
    Ethnicity
    Italian Alpine
    Nationality
    Australian and Italian
    Y-DNA
    T1a2b- Z19945
    mtDNA
    H95a- Ostrogoth

    Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Austria Tirol Australia Eureka
    Quote Originally Posted by cmorley View Post

    However, I have done a similar analysis (unreleased) on Chromo2 data. That report puts CTS8862 at the "T1a2b~2" level. Below L446, and approximately phyloequivalent to CTS3767, CTS9984 and CTS11984 (and three other markers that recur elsewhere in the tree). I have 18 candidate markers "between T1a-L131 and T1a2b-L446" (the dataset lacks representation from T1a2a-P322). There are 7 S-series markers at the "T1a2b~1" level, and a further 7 at the "T1a2b~1~1" level. Granted, these clades are based on only one sample per clade.
    Well I have these as positive S-series

    S27238+, S137+, S27574+, S138+, S27644+, S27554+, S27681+, S27568+, S27128+, S27531+, S27605+, S27247+, S26596+, S2041+, S27445+, S27774+

    then again, Its a pity I am not ready for your service............regards and all the best

    European = 99.2%............Central Asian = 0.8% .............Yfull - 1460BC
    Father's Mtdna .........T2b17
    Grandfather's Mtdna .......T1a1e
    Sons Mtdna .......K1a4
    Maternal Grandfather paternal......I1d-P109...CTS6009
    Wife's Ydna .....R1a-Z282

    My Path = ( K-M9+, TL-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS54+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, Y70078+ )

    The main negatives = ( M193-, P322-, P327-, Pages11- , L25- , CTS1848- )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 463
    Last Post: 08-24-2018, 01:14 AM
  2. 23andMe "Relative Finder" Results
    By Humanist in forum 23andMe
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 03-14-2018, 06:31 PM
  3. Results of "Mixed" parentage-Question
    By Ian B in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 05:19 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 04:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •