Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial results from the Arabian Peninsula in the Bronze and Iron Ages

Registered Users
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    J-FGC3712
    mtDNA (M)
    HV1a'b'c
    Y-DNA (M)
    R-BY33575
    mtDNA (P)
    T1b

You might also find these other threads interesting:

https://anthrogenica.com/showthread....t-distribution

FGC3723 is my subclade, the SNP which is nowadays associated with ASA language speakers was discovered more than 10 years ago in my sample.

https://anthrogenica.com/showthread....lade-of-FGC11)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shamash For This Useful Post:

lifeisdandy (11-23-2022)

Registered Users
    Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Shamash View Post
    Thanks for the really nice inscriptions! :-)

1) As far as the first inscription is concerned it doesn't say that Sabaeans were Arabs but that these specific Arabs mentioned here were ruled by the king of Saba as all the other Arabs living in South Arabia (as a distinct ethnic group). In my opinion this is a genitivus possessivus meaning "his Arabs" so being ruled by the king of Saba.

Attachment 52343

It's pretty much clear that it denoted that "the Arabs of the king Saba" were his or let me put in other words were ruled by him as opposed to the independent Arabic tribes. Retsö pointed that also out in his essay - maybe he was referring to exactly this inscription. It refers to the Sabaean dominion over those Arabs as a distinct ethnicity.

2) As far as the second inscription is concerned it doesn't mean that the area around Marib was called land of Arabs (the country of ʿrbn, ʾrḍ ʿrbn) but thet Salm was dispatched in the "country of the 'arbn and that bedouin auxiliaries from the vicinity of the town of Marib were accompanying him":

Attachment 52344

3) As far as the third inscription is concerned it confirms what I said in an earlier post that the Kinda, Murad and Madhhig were ethnically speaking Arabs and distinct from Ancient South Arabians. The fact that members of the Hamdan are mentioned here has nothing to do with them being Arab. An enumeration alone doesn't make the Hamdanis Arabs. I know the Hamdan well as all my closest Yemeni matches stem from 'Amran and Shibam Kawkaban and are Hamdanis.

"This inscription was written by the qayl S²rḥʾl Yqbl of Yzʾn, when he was in guard against Nagrān with the tribe of Hamdān, citizens and nomads, and the assault troops of ʾzʾnn and the Arabs of Kinda, Murād, Madhḥig, while the qayls, his brothers, with the king, were mounting guard on the coast against the Abyssinians, while they were reinforcing the chain of Mandab":

Attachment 52347

As far as FGC11 is concerned I agree with you: it might come from a more Southern point in the Arabian peninsula but again patience as we need to wait for ancient samples from the KSA and Yemen.

No objection to the fact that all these tribes consider themselves Arabs nowadays but that's due to the Arabization of Yemen. How would you else explain that these people gave up their original ancient languages, their Musnad-script and many other things?

The keyword here is: Arabization
    About arabization in pre islamic period I found this map

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qi...24289af1e-pjlq

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lorddraco14 For This Useful Post:

Shamash (11-24-2022),  Targum (12-02-2022)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Y-DNA (P)
    E1b1b1a1a2

Thanks for the really nice inscriptions! :-)

1) As far as the first inscription is concerned it doesn't say that Sabaeans were Arabs but that these specific Arabs mentioned here were ruled by the king of Saba as all the other Arabs living in South Arabia (as a distinct ethnic group). In my opinion this is a genitivus possessivus meaning "his Arabs" so being ruled by the king of Saba.

Attachment 52343

It's pretty much clear that it denoted that "the Arabs of the king Saba" were his or let me put in other words were ruled by him as opposed to the independent Arabic tribes. Retsö pointed that also out in his essay - maybe he was referring to exactly this inscription. It refers to the Sabaean dominion over those Arabs as a distinct ethnicity.

2) As far as the second inscription is concerned it doesn't mean that the area around Marib was called land of Arabs (the country of ʿrbn, ʾrḍ ʿrbn) but thet Salm was dispatched in the "country of the 'arbn and that bedouin auxiliaries from the vicinity of the town of Marib were accompanying him":

Attachment 52344

3) As far as the third inscription is concerned it confirms what I said in an earlier post that the Kinda, Murad and Madhhig were ethnically speaking Arabs and distinct from Ancient South Arabians. The fact that members of the Hamdan are mentioned here has nothing to do with them being Arab. An enumeration alone doesn't make the Hamdanis Arabs. I know the Hamdan well as all my closest Yemeni matches stem from 'Amran and Shibam Kawkaban and are Hamdanis.

"This inscription was written by the qayl S²rḥʾl Yqbl of Yzʾn, when he was in guard against Nagrān with the tribe of Hamdān, citizens and nomads, and the assault troops of ʾzʾnn and the Arabs of Kinda, Murād, Madhḥig, while the qayls, his brothers, with the king, were mounting guard on the coast against the Abyssinians, while they were reinforcing the chain of Mandab":

Attachment 52347

As far as FGC11 is concerned I agree with you: it might come from a more Southern point in the Arabian peninsula but again patience as we need to wait for ancient samples from the KSA and Yemen.

No objection to the fact that all these tribes consider themselves Arabs nowadays but that's due to the Arabization of Yemen. How would you else explain that these people gave up their original ancient languages and their Musnad-script and many other things?

The keyword here is: Arabization
    Thank you for the kind words and for the feedback. I am afraid you are applying your own interpretations. There is nothing wrong with that. But unfortunately it’s all wrong.

The Prophet of Islam lived in the 6th and 7th century. He knows more about Arabs and how the tribes relate to each other better than any of us could since he is closer in time than us to these tribes and lived among them. His words and actions have been preserved in writings (Hadith) and have been thoroughly verified to confirm the authenticity. I will quote one such Hadith. Now whether you believe in Islam or not is not really relevant. Rather the point is to see how these tribes are genealogically connected.

Ibn Jarir recorded that Farwah bin Musayk Al-Ghutayfi, may Allah be pleased with him, said, A man said, `O Messenger of Allah! Tell me about Saba' -- what was it, a land or a woman' He said:

«لَيْسَ بِأَرْضٍ وَلَا امْرَأَةٍ، وَلَكِنَّهُ رَجُلٌ وُلِدَ لَهُ عَشَرَةٌ مِنَ الْوَلَدِ، فَتَيَامَنَ سِتَّةٌ وَتَشَاءَمَ أَرْبَعَةٌ، فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ تَشَاءَمُوا: فَلَخْمٌ وَجُذَامٌ وَعَامِلَةُ وَغَسَّانُ، وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ تَيَامَنُوا: فَكِنْدَةُ وَالْأَشْعَرِيُّونَ وَالْأَزْدُ وَمَذْحِجٌ وَحِمْيَرُ وَأَنْمَار»
    (It was neither a land nor a woman. It was a man who had ten children, six of whom went Yemen and four of whom went Ash-Sham (north). Those who went Ash-Sham (north) were Lakhm, Judham, `Amilah and Ghassan. Those who went south were Kindah, Al-Ash`ariyyun, Al-Azd, Madhhij, Himyar and Anmar.) A man asked, `Who are Anmar' He said:

«الَّذِينَ مِنْهُمْ خَثْعَمُ وَبَجِيلَة»
    (Those among whom are Khath`am and Bajilah.)"

This was recorded by At-Tirmidhi in his Jami` Sunan in more detail than this.

One more thing, the musnad was replaced not due to arabisation because it is well known that it was Yemenite tribes that formed the bulk of the Rashidun, Umayyad and Abbasid caliphates.
    Last edited by Bulletproofpride; 11-24-2022 at 12:01 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bulletproofpride For This Useful Post:

Aben Aboo (12-01-2022),  Gentica277282 (11-24-2022),  Typic (11-24-2022)

Registered Users
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Y-DNA (P)
    J2a-J-L210-J-y15222
    mtDNA (M)
    L1b2a

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletproofpride View Post
    Thank you for the kind words and for the feedback. I am afraid you are applying your own interpretations. There is nothing wrong with that. But unfortunately it’s all wrong.

The Prophet of Islam lived in the 6th and 7th century. He knows more about Arabs and how the tribes relate to each other better than any of us could since he is closer in time than us to these tribes and lived among them. His words and actions have been preserved in writings (Hadith) and have been thoroughly verified to confirm the authenticity. I will quote one such Hadith. Now whether you believe in Islam or not is not really relevant. Rather the point is to see how these tribes are genealogically connected.

Ibn Jarir recorded that Farwah bin Musayk Al-Ghutayfi, may Allah be pleased with him, said, A man said, `O Messenger of Allah! Tell me about Saba' -- what was it, a land or a woman' He said:

«لَيْسَ بِأَرْضٍ وَلَا امْرَأَةٍ، وَلَكِنَّهُ رَجُلٌ وُلِدَ لَهُ عَشَرَةٌ مِنَ الْوَلَدِ، فَتَيَامَنَ سِتَّةٌ وَتَشَاءَمَ أَرْبَعَةٌ، فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ تَشَاءَمُوا: فَلَخْمٌ وَجُذَامٌ وَعَامِلَةُ وَغَسَّانُ، وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ تَيَامَنُوا: فَكِنْدَةُ وَالْأَشْعَرِيُّونَ وَالْأَزْدُ وَمَذْحِجٌ وَحِمْيَرُ وَأَنْمَار»
    (It was neither a land nor a woman. It was a man who had ten children, six of whom went Yemen and four of whom went Ash-Sham (north). Those who went Ash-Sham (north) were Lakhm, Judham, `Amilah and Ghassan. Those who went south were Kindah, Al-Ash`ariyyun, Al-Azd, Madhhij, Himyar and Anmar.) A man asked, `Who are Anmar' He said:

One more thing, the musnad was replaced not due to arabisation because it is well known that it was Yemenite tribes that formed the bulk of the Rashidun, Umayyad and Abbasid caliphates.
    Do we have 6th-7th century genomes from the Arabian peninsular to compare to modern genomes? Do you see my point here all we have to go off is modern Arabs from the peninsular and we know they have mixed over time
    With high coverage Guanche sample 011
    SUCCESS p=.985
    55 Guanche.SG_11
    32 Canaanite_MLBA
    13 COG_MatangaiTuru_IA

SUCCESS p=.978
    50 Guanche.SG_11
    40 BedouinB.DG
    11 COG_MatangaiTuru_IA

G25 results

Target: Me
    Distance: 1.4691% / 0.01469064 | R5P
    52.8 Berber_MAR_TIZ
    21.2 Yemenite_Mahra
    17.8 Greek_Cyclades_Amorgos
    5.4 Yoruba
    2.8 Bulala

R11109 MALE 1 CE 1749.5 400 CE ARCHAEOLOGY Isola_Sacra Y-DNA: J-Y15222 mtDNA: X2m'n

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentica277282 For This Useful Post:

Aben Aboo (12-01-2022),  Bulletproofpride (11-24-2022)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Y-DNA (P)
    E1b1b1a1a2

Quote Originally Posted by Gentica277282 View Post
    Do we have 6th-7th century genomes from the Arabian peninsular to compare to modern genomes? Do you see my point here all we have to go off is modern Arabs from the peninsular and we know they have mixed over time
    Yes that’s for sure. They are have had influences from outside the continent, especially in the last 1000 years. But I believe this applies to every group on earth. At least now we have Iron Age and Bronze Age samples coming out soon. Now that Saudi Arabia has opened up to the world we should see some amazing archaeological discoveries. It would answer a lot of questions.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulletproofpride For This Useful Post:

Aben Aboo (12-01-2022),  Gentica277282 (11-24-2022)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    J-FGC3712
    mtDNA (M)
    HV1a'b'c
    Y-DNA (M)
    R-BY33575
    mtDNA (P)
    T1b

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletproofpride View Post

Everyone's entitled to their beliefs whether it be a medieval hadith or 200 years of science.

No offence. Or as one might say in your culture: الله أعلم "Allah knows best"

Maybe we'll be able to reconcile these two points of view one day.
    Last edited by Shamash; 11-24-2022 at 09:46 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shamash For This Useful Post:

Aben Aboo (12-01-2022),  Bulletproofpride (11-24-2022),  pgbk87 (11-24-2022)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Y-DNA (P)
    E1b1b1a1a2

Everyone's entitled to their beliefs whether it be a medieval hadith or 200 years of science.

No offence. Or as one might say in your culture: الله أعلم "Allah knows best"

Maybe we'll be able to reconcile these two points of view one day.
    You are absolutely right. Let’s wait for the science. Ftdna is doing a great job linking the tribes together.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletproofpride For This Useful Post:

Shamash (11-24-2022)

Registered Users
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Y-DNA (P)
    J2a-J-L210-J-y15222
    mtDNA (M)
    L1b2a

Does anyone have any more news on this or the Qatar study
    SUCCESS p=.985
    55 Guanche.SG_11
    32 Canaanite_MLBA
    13 COG_MatangaiTuru_IA

SUCCESS p=.978
    50 Guanche.SG_11
    40 BedouinB.DG
    11 COG_MatangaiTuru_IA

G25 results

52.8 Berber_MAR_TIZ
    21.2 Yemenite_Mahra
    5.4 Yoruba
    2.8 Bulala

R11109 MALE 1 CE 1749.5 400 CE ARCHAEOLOGY Isola_Sacra Y-DNA: J-Y15222 mtDNA: X2m'n

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentica277282 For This Useful Post:

pgbk87 (12-02-2022)

Registered Users
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Y-DNA (P)
    J2a-J-L210-J-y15222
    mtDNA (M)
    L1b2a

Got the new dataset I've tried modelling Bedouin b, just a side note I'm not an expert or professional (You should always refer to academic studies)

I'm using them as sets not individually

Code:
      target      left                       weight      se      z
      <chr>       <chr>                       <dbl>   <dbl>  <dbl>
    1 BedouinB.DG Ethiopia_4500BP.SG        0.0561  0.00611  9.19 
    2 BedouinB.DG Jordan_PPNB               0.609   0.0194  31.4  
    3 BedouinB.DG Italy_North_Villabruna_HG 0.00950 0.0114   0.835
    4 BedouinB.DG Iran_GanjDareh_N          0.325   0.0257  12.6  
    > qp$popdrop
    # A tibble: 15 × 15
       pat      wt   dof   chisq         p f4rank Ethiopia_4500BP.SG Jordan_PPNB Italy_North_Villabruna_HG Iran_GanjDareh_N feasible best  dofdiff chisqdiff p_nested
       <chr> <dbl> <dbl>   <dbl>     <dbl>  <dbl>              <dbl>       <dbl>                     <dbl>            <dbl> <lgl>    <lgl>   <dbl>     <dbl>    <dbl>
     1 0000      0     4    4.70 3.19e-  1      3            0.0561        0.609                   0.00950            0.325 TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
     2 0001      1     5  123.   5.94e- 25      2            0.0986        0.822                   0.0792            NA     TRUE     TRUE        0      119.        0
     3 0010      1     5    4.54 4.74e-  1      2            0.0546        0.607                  NA                  0.338 TRUE     TRUE        0     -692.        1
     4 0100      1     5  696.   3.09e-148      2           -0.0294       NA                      -0.162              1.19  FALSE    TRUE        0      605.        0
     5 1000      1     5   90.8  4.51e- 18      2           NA             0.580                  -0.0220             0.442 FALSE    TRUE       NA       NA        NA
     6 0011      2     6  164.   9.75e- 33      1            0.0988        0.901                  NA                 NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
     7 0101      2     6 1958.   0              1            0.126        NA                       0.874             NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
     8 0110      2     6  805.   1.09e-170      1           -0.00393      NA                      NA                  1.00  FALSE    NA         NA       NA        NA
     9 1001      2     6  378.   1.75e- 78      1           NA             0.958                   0.0425            NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    10 1010      2     6   99.1  3.84e- 19      1           NA             0.579                  NA                  0.421 TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    11 1100      2     6  749.   1.55e-158      1           NA            NA                      -0.137              1.14  FALSE    NA         NA       NA        NA
    12 0111      3     7 9349.   0              0            1            NA                      NA                 NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    13 1011      3     7  394.   3.71e- 81      0           NA             1                      NA                 NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    14 1101      3     7 2221.   0              0           NA            NA                       1                 NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    15 1110      3     7  850.   2.95e-179      0           NA            NA                      NA                  1     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    > 
    > `|`=`%>%`
    > p=""
    > o=""
    > rm(t)
    > #t=qp$popdrop|dplyr::filter(f4rank!=0&feasible)|arrange(desc(p),chisq)
    > t=qp$popdrop|dplyr::filter(f4rank!=0&feasible)|arrange(desc(p),chisq)
    > 
    > p=t|select(7:last_col(5))|apply(1,\(x)na.omit(100*x)|sort(T)|sprintf("%.0f %s",.,names(.))|paste(collapse=" "))
    > o=sub("^0","",sprintf(ifelse(t$p<.001,"%.0g","%.3f"),t$p))|paste0((ifelse(t$p > 0.05,"SUCCESS ","FAILED  ")),"p=",.," ",p,collapse="\n")
    > paste0("Target: ",target,"\nLeft: ",paste(sort(left),collapse=", "),"\nRight: ",paste(right,collapse=", "),"\nFeasible Results:","\n",o)|writeLines
    Target: BedouinB.DG
    Left: Ethiopia_4500BP.SG, Iran_GanjDareh_N, Italy_North_Villabruna_HG, Jordan_PPNB
    Right: Mbuti.DG, Sweden_Motala_HG, Russia_Kostenki14, Russia_Ust_Ishim_HG.DG, Russia_Ust_Ishim.DG, Georgia_Kotias.SG, Georgia_Satsurblia.SG, Turkey_N
    Feasible Results:
    SUCCESS p=.474 61 Jordan_PPNB 34 Iran_GanjDareh_N 5 Ethiopia_4500BP.SG
    SUCCESS p=.319 61 Jordan_PPNB 33 Iran_GanjDareh_N 6 Ethiopia_4500BP.SG 1 Italy_North_Villabruna_HG
    FAILED  p=4e-19 58 Jordan_PPNB 42 Iran_GanjDareh_N
    FAILED  p=6e-25 82 Jordan_PPNB 10 Ethiopia_4500BP.SG 8 Italy_North_Villabruna_HG
    FAILED  p=1e-32 90 Jordan_PPNB 10 Ethiopia_4500BP.SG
    FAILED  p=2e-78 96 Jordan_PPNB 4 Italy_North_Villabruna_HG
    FAILED  p= 87 Italy_North_Villabruna_HG 13 Ethiopia_4500BP.SG

SUCCESS p=.319 61 Jordan_PPNB 33 Iran_GanjDareh_N 6 Ethiopia_4500BP.SG 1 Italy_North_Villabruna_HG
    SUCCESS p=.985
    55 Guanche.SG_11
    32 Canaanite_MLBA
    13 COG_MatangaiTuru_IA

SUCCESS p=.978
    50 Guanche.SG_11
    40 BedouinB.DG
    11 COG_MatangaiTuru_IA

G25 results

52.8 Berber_MAR_TIZ
    21.2 Yemenite_Mahra
    5.4 Yoruba
    2.8 Bulala

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gentica277282 For This Useful Post:

Aben Aboo (12-02-2022),  pgbk87 (Today),  Qrts (12-02-2022)

Registered Users
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Y-DNA (P)
    J2a-J-L210-J-y15222
    mtDNA (M)
    L1b2a

Quote Originally Posted by Gentica277282 View Post
    Got the new dataset I've tried modelling Bedouin b, just a side note I'm not an expert or professional (You should always refer to academic studies)

I'm using them as sets not individually

Code:
      target      left                       weight      se      z
      <chr>       <chr>                       <dbl>   <dbl>  <dbl>
    1 BedouinB.DG Ethiopia_4500BP.SG        0.0561  0.00611  9.19 
    2 BedouinB.DG Jordan_PPNB               0.609   0.0194  31.4  
    3 BedouinB.DG Italy_North_Villabruna_HG 0.00950 0.0114   0.835
    4 BedouinB.DG Iran_GanjDareh_N          0.325   0.0257  12.6  
    > qp$popdrop
    # A tibble: 15 × 15
       pat      wt   dof   chisq         p f4rank Ethiopia_4500BP.SG Jordan_PPNB Italy_North_Villabruna_HG Iran_GanjDareh_N feasible best  dofdiff chisqdiff p_nested
       <chr> <dbl> <dbl>   <dbl>     <dbl>  <dbl>              <dbl>       <dbl>                     <dbl>            <dbl> <lgl>    <lgl>   <dbl>     <dbl>    <dbl>
     1 0000      0     4    4.70 3.19e-  1      3            0.0561        0.609                   0.00950            0.325 TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
     2 0001      1     5  123.   5.94e- 25      2            0.0986        0.822                   0.0792            NA     TRUE     TRUE        0      119.        0
     3 0010      1     5    4.54 4.74e-  1      2            0.0546        0.607                  NA                  0.338 TRUE     TRUE        0     -692.        1
     4 0100      1     5  696.   3.09e-148      2           -0.0294       NA                      -0.162              1.19  FALSE    TRUE        0      605.        0
     5 1000      1     5   90.8  4.51e- 18      2           NA             0.580                  -0.0220             0.442 FALSE    TRUE       NA       NA        NA
     6 0011      2     6  164.   9.75e- 33      1            0.0988        0.901                  NA                 NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
     7 0101      2     6 1958.   0              1            0.126        NA                       0.874             NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
     8 0110      2     6  805.   1.09e-170      1           -0.00393      NA                      NA                  1.00  FALSE    NA         NA       NA        NA
     9 1001      2     6  378.   1.75e- 78      1           NA             0.958                   0.0425            NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    10 1010      2     6   99.1  3.84e- 19      1           NA             0.579                  NA                  0.421 TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    11 1100      2     6  749.   1.55e-158      1           NA            NA                      -0.137              1.14  FALSE    NA         NA       NA        NA
    12 0111      3     7 9349.   0              0            1            NA                      NA                 NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    13 1011      3     7  394.   3.71e- 81      0           NA             1                      NA                 NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    14 1101      3     7 2221.   0              0           NA            NA                       1                 NA     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    15 1110      3     7  850.   2.95e-179      0           NA            NA                      NA                  1     TRUE     NA         NA       NA        NA
    > 
    > `|`=`%>%`
    > p=""
    > o=""
    > rm(t)
    > #t=qp$popdrop|dplyr::filter(f4rank!=0&feasible)|arrange(desc(p),chisq)
    > t=qp$popdrop|dplyr::filter(f4rank!=0&feasible)|arrange(desc(p),chisq)
    > 
    > p=t|select(7:last_col(5))|apply(1,\(x)na.omit(100*x)|sort(T)|sprintf("%.0f %s",.,names(.))|paste(collapse=" "))
    > o=sub("^0","",sprintf(ifelse(t$p<.001,"%.0g","%.3f"),t$p))|paste0((ifelse(t$p > 0.05,"SUCCESS ","FAILED  ")),"p=",.," ",p,collapse="\n")
    > paste0("Target: ",target,"\nLeft: ",paste(sort(left),collapse=", "),"\nRight: ",paste(right,collapse=", "),"\nFeasible Results:","\n",o)|writeLines
    Target: BedouinB.DG
    Left: Ethiopia_4500BP.SG, Iran_GanjDareh_N, Italy_North_Villabruna_HG, Jordan_PPNB
    Right: Mbuti.DG, Sweden_Motala_HG, Russia_Kostenki14, Russia_Ust_Ishim_HG.DG, Russia_Ust_Ishim.DG, Georgia_Kotias.SG, Georgia_Satsurblia.SG, Turkey_N
    Feasible Results:
    FAILED  p=4e-19 58 Jordan_PPNB 42 Iran_GanjDareh_N
    FAILED  p=6e-25 82 Jordan_PPNB 10 Ethiopia_4500BP.SG 8 Italy_North_Villabruna_HG
    FAILED  p=1e-32 90 Jordan_PPNB 10 Ethiopia_4500BP.SG
    FAILED  p=2e-78 96 Jordan_PPNB 4 Italy_North_Villabruna_HG
    FAILED  p= 87 Italy_North_Villabruna_HG 13 Ethiopia_4500BP.SG

This doesn't work for Yemeni highlands I'm guessing they need an Anatolian source
    SUCCESS p=.985
    55 Guanche.SG_11
    32 Canaanite_MLBA
    13 COG_MatangaiTuru_IA

SUCCESS p=.978
    50 Guanche.SG_11
    40 BedouinB.DG
    11 COG_MatangaiTuru_IA

G25 results

52.8 Berber_MAR_TIZ
    21.2 Yemenite_Mahra
    5.4 Yoruba
    2.8 Bulala

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentica277282 For This Useful Post:

Aben Aboo (12-02-2022)

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast