Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Closest G25 average national European population

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Posts
    644
    Sex
    Location
    49% Nord France, 18% Bretagne/Basse Normandie, 16% Pologne, 9% Allemagne/Alsace, 7% Hte Normandie
    Ethnicity
    French, Polish and German
    aDNA Match (1st)
    ITA_Collegno_MA:CL63
    aDNA Match (2nd)
    VK2020_DNK_Langeland_VA:VK363
    aDNA Match (3rd)
    VK2020_DNK_Jutland_VA:VK329
    Y-DNA (P)
    I-M72
    mtDNA (M)
    H6a1a

    France Normandie France Bretagne Poland

    Closest G25 average national European population

    G25 data is sometimes available at regional scales, others not. I wanted to look, for each region or European country, for the closest national population. For certain populations whose results are only available at regional scales, I calculated a national average (weighted by the regional population for the French). For these populations, I added the extension "_avg".

     
    Albanian,0.1181863,0.1417511,0.0155562,-0.0158808,0.0251586,-0.0074138,0.0033683,0.0018077,0.0006648,0.0161279, 0.0011097,0.0015486,-0.0070986,0.0066059,-0.019295,-0.0041544,0.0081273,0.0014992,0.0082962,-0.0059402,-0.0055629,0.0007212,0.0024238,0.0021991,-0.0025248
    Austrian,0.1290886,0.1350056,0.054394,0.032737,0.0 347756,0.0125666,0.0072299,0.0062441,0.0028274,0.0 027551,-0.0038781,0.0007847,-0.0012942,0.0027849,0.0005029,0.0036968,0.0002223, 0.00079,0.0031793,0.0008385,-0.0009909,-0.0026548,0.0016675,0.0029627,-0.0010284
    Belarusian,0.1322625,0.1236239,0.0750219,0.0695957 ,0.0402331,0.0265691,0.0107321,0.0133226,-0.0002727,-0.0246017,-0.0026957,-0.0092119,0.0193259,0.0272309,-0.0112647,-0.0038009,-0.0009647,0.0003717,0.0041397,-0.0010504,-0.0042342,-0.0046081,0.0077235,-0.0068601,0.0006946
    Bosnian,0.1290754,0.1348622,0.0449528,0.0248064,0. 0312058,0.0098726,0.004841,0.0052152,-0.0024136,-0.001859,0.0004224,-0.0028176,0.00556,0.0162396,-0.0125404,0.0010078,0.0066756,-0.000583,0.004827,0.0030266,-0.0050912,-0.0034376,0.0075182,0.001229,-0.0016286
    Bulgarian,0.12475,0.1348622,0.0256442,0.0053618,0. 02462,-0.0008368,0.005499,0.0030458,-0.0002862,0.0069978,-0.0033452,0.0008992,0.002111,0.0086426,-0.0143046,-0.0022274,0.0070928,0.0020016,0.0031424,-0.0037018,-0.0046168,-0.000544,0.00281,-0.0024824,-0.0010776
    Croatian,0.128051,0.1338467,0.0518917,0.0314925,0. 035822,0.0125223,0.0060161,0.0067381,0.0018408,-0.0058862,-0.001153,-0.0023827,0.0047275,0.0127851,-0.0066365,-0.0022011,0.0027512,-0.0007223,0.0018101,-0.0007503,-0.005166,-0.0024236,0.0044246,-0.0010966,0.0001796
    Cypriot,0.0997375,0.146744,-0.0378534,-0.0702525,-0.0070011,-0.0242986,0.001645,-0.0047594,0.0029656,0.0138728,0.0044454,-0.0001499,0.0025459,0.0018234,-0.0086014,0.0008947,0.0023631,0.0009978,0.0022469,-0.0012506,-0.0024489,0.0011438,-0.0027115,0.0017774,-0.0020656
    Czech,0.1311592,0.1318625,0.0604843,0.0472574,0.03 8658,0.0189217,0.0063451,0.0086623,0.0046724,-0.0088874,-0.0016862,-0.0038965,0.0060493,0.011772,0.0017435,0.0009995,-0.0006419,-0.0001462,0.0035679,0.0028956,-0.001267,-0.0001617,0.0065132,0.0039302,0.0015935
    Danish,0.1305084,0.1354347,0.0661333,0.0517975,0.0 413152,0.0192751,0.0056348,0.0078878,0.0030168,-0.0034914,-0.0054511,0.0039135,-0.0085547,-0.0060085,0.019112,0.0052132,-0.0072097,0.0020645,0.002931,0.0038881,0.0053683,0 .0018154,0.0005826,0.0139805,0.000479
    Dutch,0.1267527,0.1313048,0.0610935,0.0461486,0.04 0469,0.0166244,0.0065435,0.0080802,0.003576,0.0003 275,-0.0064447,0.0045873,-0.0087082,-0.0088422,0.0174443,0.005345,-0.0082143,0.0012669,0.0042698,0.0028138,0.0046909, 0.0028672,0.0002678,0.0153541,-0.0004921
    English,0.1318551,0.137043,0.0617883,0.044013,0.03 92299,0.0167481,0.0049845,0.0057448,0.0052637,0.00 56781,-0.0047691,0.0056161,-0.0125892,-0.0103507,0.0206153,0.0035521,-0.0103689,0.004094,0.003685,0.0029619,0.0059369,0. 0034036,-0.0032693,0.0137938,3.16e-05
    Estonian,0.1329454,0.1141455,0.087756,0.0833017,0. 0427771,0.0297575,0.0113745,0.0144457,0.0004091,-0.028447,6.5e-05,-0.0123489,0.0194597,0.0213591,-0.0066639,0.0017104,0.0002216,-0.0024832,0.0013451,0.0022137,0.001385,-0.0018672,0.0042644,0.0007471,0.0030535
    Finland_avg,0.129924902439024,0.0865676829268293,0 .0901778292682927,0.0779375365853658,0.03041458536 58537,0.022767,0.00899329268292683,0.0144701951219 512,0.0038859756097561,-0.0247440731707317,0.00443214634146341,-0.00654295121951219,0.0135063414634146,0.005468,0. 00137043902439024,0.00120943902439024,-0.00416912195121951,-0.0000649024390243903,-0.000389439024390244,0.00383717073170732,0.0083632 4390243902,-0.000186926829268293,0.00164431707317073,0.0073384 8780487805,0.00296451219512195
    France_weighted_avg,0.127684966819431,0.1423274290 07988,0.0503404872358202,0.0192395858252593,0.0414 854350397277,0.00669090764852684,0.001787386974710 16,0.00414146950526908,0.0121328669248081,0.018100 070778461,-0.00336665857352812,0.00647207120351226,-0.014637754831191,-0.0100221911033682,0.0113711608360006,0.0028327874 691867,-0.00322413582369536,0.00169373835983936,0.00237985 526341098,-0.000769087479312371,0.00320635701793527,0.0024714 0187059724,-0.00171042528103427,0.0055008258869994,-0.000765053966565952
    German,0.1302626,0.1373792,0.0579811,0.0387068,0.0 400035,0.0156461,0.0040665,0.0057865,0.003526,0.00 188,-0.0044133,0.0023732,-0.0053706,-0.0025417,0.0085125,0.0032913,-0.0032728,0.0016631,0.0033669,0.0017191,0.00314,0. 002005,7.18e-05,0.0083052,0.0002774
    Greece_avg,0.111552944444445,0.145040161111111,-0.0067358,-0.0384567388888889,0.0108463722222222,-0.0127019611111111,0.00240225,-0.00122558888888889,-0.00143278888888889,0.01342675,0.00235912777777778 ,0.00158357777777778,-0.00210688888888889,0.00458207777777778,-0.0129213222222222,-0.00169863333333333,0.00551236111111111,0.00107542 222222222,0.00456492222222222,-0.00465221666666667,-0.00518948888888889,0.000906105555555556,0.0015214 3333333333,0.000900316666666667,-0.00170305
    Hungarian,0.1270753,0.1296252,0.0553559,0.0364298, 0.0363804,0.0119326,0.0066138,0.0075326,0.0020597,-0.0046731,-0.0014731,-0.0027191,0.0038544,0.0087488,-0.0043722,0.0001231,-8.4e-05,-0.0003891,0.0026486,-0.0013221,-0.003378,0.0013865,0.0055286,0.0026939,0.0004789
    Icelandic,0.1326987,0.1336267,0.067819,0.0563097,0 .0393663,0.0229619,0.0033488,0.0085188,0.0026418,6 .07e-05,-0.0054806,0.0051702,-0.0063675,-0.0090831,0.0230725,0.0052924,-0.0116909,0.0019109,0.0017389,0.0038873,0.0092545, 0.0028028,-0.0008422,0.0140179,0.0008282
    Irish,0.1333605,0.1340977,0.0611689,0.0488642,0.03 7788,0.0193517,0.0032928,0.0047129,0.0035683,0.002 9265,-0.0069712,0.0058395,-0.0141892,-0.0140763,0.0259353,0.0052146,-0.0111456,0.0018944,0.0005974,0.0017758,0.0051145, 0.0012787,0.0002929,0.0144074,0.0006607
    Italian_avg,0.11721499,0.14755134,0.012974815,-0.02282318,0.02442293,-0.008525665,0.000932955,-0.00045921,0.006750305,0.022126165,-0.000808675,0.004463045,-0.009033355,-0.003310475,-0.00342356,-0.00078824,0.002466865,0.000545435,0.00305635,-0.003487295,-0.001936565,0.00182136,-0.00012814,0.003047945,-0.00069094
    Latvian,0.1354494,0.122473,0.0887742,0.089471,0.04 3208,0.0340246,0.0125966,0.0140762,-0.002168,-0.0368842,-0.0035728,-0.0138178,0.0232208,0.031378,-0.010559,0.0040572,0.0027118,-0.0003802,0.0016088,0.0043022,-0.0027952,-0.0057128,0.0090708,-0.0093264,0.0026346
    Lithuania_avg,0.135144571428571,0.125254714285714, 0.0842999285714286,0.081436375,0.043771875,0.03102 15892857143,0.0109153035714286,0.0159182142857143,-0.00310433928571429,-0.0318912857142857,-0.00399591071428571,-0.0119759642857143,0.0217097321428571,0.0293848928 571429,-0.01137875,0.000438071428571429,0.003164125,-0.00054075,0.00283948214285714,0.00299475,-0.00405541071428571,-0.00548703571428571,0.00838528571428571,-0.00783867857142857,0.000166732142857143
    Macedonian,0.1252056,0.1413618,0.0305468,0.0042636 ,0.027328,0.005522,0.0063922,0.0037382,0.0002864,0 .0033532,-3.24e-05,6e-05,0.0026462,0.011588,-0.0157436,-0.0011934,0.0079794,0.0006586,0.0042986,-0.0044772,-0.0116544,-0.0006678,0.0039934,-0.0009884,-0.0003352
    Maltese,0.0919124,0.1464901,-0.0024985,-0.0434031,0.0132714,-0.0178141,-0.0044064,-0.0009231,0.0110953,0.0205244,0.0061504,0.0009739,-0.0028989,-0.0007226,-0.0042581,0.0008784,-0.0004074,-0.0037688,-0.0004871,-0.0023606,-0.0061454,-0.0025968,0.0028192,0.0011899,0.002904
    Moldovan,0.1239316,0.1276665,0.0401454,0.0200645,0 .0276461,0.0083535,0.0071733,0.0066151,-0.0009739,-0.0020306,-0.0017438,-0.0019697,0.0050333,0.0140867,-0.0108867,-0.0037,0.0041195,-0.0003559,0.0034149,-0.0011285,-0.0040672,0.0002709,0.0035095,-0.0004848,-0.0003193
    Montenegrin,0.1263436,0.136487,0.039673,0.013889,0 .0318826,0.0074744,0.004512,0.0058612,0.0001228,0. 002515,-0.001429,-0.0006592,-0.000684,0.0105144,-0.0129208,0.0029436,0.0087096,-0.0013428,0.0070894,-0.0012758,-0.0048414,0.0012364,0.005497,0.0016388,0.0007904
    Norwegian,0.1338234,0.1279567,0.0679357,0.0534334, 0.0386443,0.0210366,0.0041964,0.0062964,0.0057267, 0.0003906,-0.0037349,0.0036823,-0.007518,-0.011698,0.0210754,0.0093949,-0.0054203,0.0026061,0.0006823,0.0007503,0.005633,0 .0055643,0.0042784,0.0177304,0.0010947
    Polish,0.1318405,0.1292694,0.0698685,0.0577382,0.0 406754,0.0217127,0.0086781,0.0108626,-0.0009329,-0.0185524,-0.0043488,-0.0064187,0.013093,0.0186295,-0.0070244,-0.0005595,0.0015455,-7.41e-05,0.0026948,0.0012872,-0.0031286,-0.0031185,0.0056063,-0.0033328,-8.76e-05
    Portuguese,0.1061741,0.1446114,0.0360075,-0.0044316,0.042137,-0.0040494,-0.0037412,0.0027598,0.0255982,0.029741,-0.000734,0.0074214,-0.0127373,-0.0112631,0.0125568,-0.0003978,-0.0011316,-0.0008869,-0.005762,-0.0002452,0.0011379,-0.002572,0.0013015,-0.0011326,-0.0001053
    Romanian,0.1245225,0.1340499,0.034167,0.0087856,0. 0288362,0.0030677,0.0036425,0.0059073,0.0012475,0. 0061596,-0.0034427,-0.0002098,-0.0005352,0.0080509,-0.0126626,-0.0005172,0.0059194,-0.0014823,0.0033686,-0.0030764,-0.0066882,-0.0025225,0.0037343,0.0012171,-0.0012694
    Russian_avg,0.12933001980198,0.104418574257426,0.0 768094059405941,0.0675261881188119,0.0313629405940 594,0.0228027623762376,0.0104241683168317,0.013023 0198019802,-0.0021869801980198,-0.0266895247524753,0.00104023762376238,-0.00959592079207921,0.0178966633663366,0.020263257 4257426,-0.011053801980198,-0.00249292079207921,0.0020099900990099,-0.00175481188118812,0.000772861386138614,0.0019799 1089108911,-0.00158009900990099,-0.00332513861386138,0.00419282178217822,-0.0037699900990099,0.000218128712871287
    Scottish,0.1314657,0.1342312,0.0622654,0.0470426,0 .039106,0.0172812,0.0035502,0.0051756,0.0035719,0. 0028246,-0.005614,0.0050473,-0.0116806,-0.0119731,0.023024,0.0031254,-0.0112549,0.0027736,0.0025499,0.0014516,0.0042246, 0.0033076,-0.0006559,0.0135561,-0.0007698
    Serbian,0.1273334,0.137229,0.040024,0.0148299,0.03 14974,0.0045957,0.0048738,0.006672,-0.0011737,-7.9e-06,-0.0022946,-0.001251,0.0034128,0.012434,-0.0128875,-0.0008358,0.0040476,0.0005894,0.0043011,-0.0024468,-0.0083168,-0.0017151,0.0048925,0.000372,-0.0020097
    Slovakian,0.1304414,0.128769,0.0626776,0.0514862,0 .0412384,0.0200244,0.006768,0.0077998,-0.0018408,-0.0115538,-0.0019162,-0.0037466,0.009871,0.0104318,-0.0091476,0.0092814,0.012934,0.0002534,0.0054304,0 .0023512,-0.0037186,-0.0020774,0.0043382,0.001928,-0.0018922
    Slovenian,0.1288476,0.1352686,0.056191,0.0338504,0 .0349602,0.0126616,0.0065332,0.0069688,0.0031086,-0.004483,-0.0031828,-0.0022482,0.0022298,0.0151936,-0.0086318,-0.002201,0.0002086,0.0013682,0.0078184,-0.0011508,-0.004018,-0.0027946,0.0014052,-0.001976,0.0021792
    Spanish_avg,0.114485791111111,0.146764302222222,0. 0407390888888889,-0.000612982222222223,0.0438467333333333,-0.00168574666666667,-0.00199072444444445,0.00191375111111111,0.02357568 44444444,0.0315665244444444,-0.00252100888888889,0.00740005777777778,-0.0141234266666667,-0.0125254888888889,0.00958789777777778,0.000652924 444444444,-0.00244370222222222,-0.000459462222222222,-0.00248543111111111,-0.00139120444444445,0.00327420888888889,-0.000748511111111111,-0.00193140444444445,-0.00308735555555556,0.000645026666666667
    Swedish,0.1339317,0.1282953,0.0720659,0.0563097,0. 0409013,0.0214348,0.0070612,0.0092964,0.0049085,-0.0065951,-0.0048022,0.001513,-0.004651,-0.0038337,0.0150003,0.0040156,-0.0072332,0.0020029,0.0034837,0.0048772,0.0070768, 0.0022787,0.0011269,0.0106612,-0.0009751
    Ukraine_avg,0.13042351948052,0.124198,0.0649185974 025974,0.0532782207792208,0.0368898701298701,0.020 4133246753247,0.00946749350649351,0.01116333766233 77,-0.00149536363636364,-0.0185028961038961,-0.00261298701298701,-0.00779112987012987,0.0134644285714286,0.021722870 1298701,-0.0115027532467532,-0.00188546753246753,0.0030885974025974,-0.000679532467532468,0.00290407792207792,-0.00024361038961039,-0.00436407792207792,-0.00451249350649351,0.00481303896103896,-0.00289497402597403,0.0000606493506493507



    And here is how they plot on Europe 1 PCA
     


    Then, I wanted to see for each Eurogenes individual which is the closest average national European population.

    A certain number of regional populations have a population of another country as their close national population. This is for example the case of Greek_Macedonia, Greek_Central_Macedonia, Greek_Thessaly, Greek_Peloponnese, Rumelia_East closer to the average Albanian than to the average Greek.

    These French populations are closer to a national non French population than to French Average

    French_Bearn : Spanish
    French_Bigorre : Spanish
    French_Brittany : English
    French_Chalosse : Spanish
    French_Corsica : Italian
    French_South : Spanish


     


     
    Last edited by xerxez; 11-19-2022 at 12:36 PM.

  2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to xerxez For This Useful Post:

     Aben Aboo (11-19-2022),  Alain (11-19-2022),  Anglecynn (11-19-2022),  boilermeschew827 (11-19-2022),  Calamus (11-19-2022),  Corky (11-21-2022),  Dewsloth (11-20-2022),  Finn (11-19-2022),  Garimund (11-19-2022),  Isidro (11-21-2022),  Jessie (11-20-2022),  JMcB (11-19-2022),  jstephan (11-19-2022),  lehmannt (11-19-2022),  lg16 (11-19-2022),  Luso (11-22-2022),  MatAust21 (11-21-2022),  michal3141 (11-19-2022),  MitchellSince1893 (11-19-2022),  Nqp15hhu (11-19-2022),  PLogan (11-19-2022),  randwulf (11-19-2022),  Ruderico (11-19-2022),  RVBLAKE (11-20-2022),  sweuro (11-19-2022),  TOMESQ (11-20-2022),  W‚ldpykjong (11-19-2022),  Zanatis (11-20-2022)

  3. #2
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    866
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b>DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c5

    United States of America England Northern Ireland Scotland Normandie
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxez View Post
    G25 data is sometimes available at regional scales, others not. I wanted to look, for each region or European country, for the closest national population. For certain populations whose results are only available at regional scales, I calculated a national average (weighted by the regional population for the French). For these populations, I added the extension "_avg".

     
    Albanian,0.1181863,0.1417511,0.0155562,-0.0158808,0.0251586,-0.0074138,0.0033683,0.0018077,0.0006648,0.0161279, 0.0011097,0.0015486,-0.0070986,0.0066059,-0.019295,-0.0041544,0.0081273,0.0014992,0.0082962,-0.0059402,-0.0055629,0.0007212,0.0024238,0.0021991,-0.0025248
    Austrian,0.1290886,0.1350056,0.054394,0.032737,0.0 347756,0.0125666,0.0072299,0.0062441,0.0028274,0.0 027551,-0.0038781,0.0007847,-0.0012942,0.0027849,0.0005029,0.0036968,0.0002223, 0.00079,0.0031793,0.0008385,-0.0009909,-0.0026548,0.0016675,0.0029627,-0.0010284
    Belarusian,0.1322625,0.1236239,0.0750219,0.0695957 ,0.0402331,0.0265691,0.0107321,0.0133226,-0.0002727,-0.0246017,-0.0026957,-0.0092119,0.0193259,0.0272309,-0.0112647,-0.0038009,-0.0009647,0.0003717,0.0041397,-0.0010504,-0.0042342,-0.0046081,0.0077235,-0.0068601,0.0006946
    Bosnian,0.1290754,0.1348622,0.0449528,0.0248064,0. 0312058,0.0098726,0.004841,0.0052152,-0.0024136,-0.001859,0.0004224,-0.0028176,0.00556,0.0162396,-0.0125404,0.0010078,0.0066756,-0.000583,0.004827,0.0030266,-0.0050912,-0.0034376,0.0075182,0.001229,-0.0016286
    Bulgarian,0.12475,0.1348622,0.0256442,0.0053618,0. 02462,-0.0008368,0.005499,0.0030458,-0.0002862,0.0069978,-0.0033452,0.0008992,0.002111,0.0086426,-0.0143046,-0.0022274,0.0070928,0.0020016,0.0031424,-0.0037018,-0.0046168,-0.000544,0.00281,-0.0024824,-0.0010776
    Croatian,0.128051,0.1338467,0.0518917,0.0314925,0. 035822,0.0125223,0.0060161,0.0067381,0.0018408,-0.0058862,-0.001153,-0.0023827,0.0047275,0.0127851,-0.0066365,-0.0022011,0.0027512,-0.0007223,0.0018101,-0.0007503,-0.005166,-0.0024236,0.0044246,-0.0010966,0.0001796
    Cypriot,0.0997375,0.146744,-0.0378534,-0.0702525,-0.0070011,-0.0242986,0.001645,-0.0047594,0.0029656,0.0138728,0.0044454,-0.0001499,0.0025459,0.0018234,-0.0086014,0.0008947,0.0023631,0.0009978,0.0022469,-0.0012506,-0.0024489,0.0011438,-0.0027115,0.0017774,-0.0020656
    Czech,0.1311592,0.1318625,0.0604843,0.0472574,0.03 8658,0.0189217,0.0063451,0.0086623,0.0046724,-0.0088874,-0.0016862,-0.0038965,0.0060493,0.011772,0.0017435,0.0009995,-0.0006419,-0.0001462,0.0035679,0.0028956,-0.001267,-0.0001617,0.0065132,0.0039302,0.0015935
    Danish,0.1305084,0.1354347,0.0661333,0.0517975,0.0 413152,0.0192751,0.0056348,0.0078878,0.0030168,-0.0034914,-0.0054511,0.0039135,-0.0085547,-0.0060085,0.019112,0.0052132,-0.0072097,0.0020645,0.002931,0.0038881,0.0053683,0 .0018154,0.0005826,0.0139805,0.000479
    Dutch,0.1267527,0.1313048,0.0610935,0.0461486,0.04 0469,0.0166244,0.0065435,0.0080802,0.003576,0.0003 275,-0.0064447,0.0045873,-0.0087082,-0.0088422,0.0174443,0.005345,-0.0082143,0.0012669,0.0042698,0.0028138,0.0046909, 0.0028672,0.0002678,0.0153541,-0.0004921
    English,0.1318551,0.137043,0.0617883,0.044013,0.03 92299,0.0167481,0.0049845,0.0057448,0.0052637,0.00 56781,-0.0047691,0.0056161,-0.0125892,-0.0103507,0.0206153,0.0035521,-0.0103689,0.004094,0.003685,0.0029619,0.0059369,0. 0034036,-0.0032693,0.0137938,3.16e-05
    Estonian,0.1329454,0.1141455,0.087756,0.0833017,0. 0427771,0.0297575,0.0113745,0.0144457,0.0004091,-0.028447,6.5e-05,-0.0123489,0.0194597,0.0213591,-0.0066639,0.0017104,0.0002216,-0.0024832,0.0013451,0.0022137,0.001385,-0.0018672,0.0042644,0.0007471,0.0030535
    Finland_avg,0.129924902439024,0.0865676829268293,0 .0901778292682927,0.0779375365853658,0.03041458536 58537,0.022767,0.00899329268292683,0.0144701951219 512,0.0038859756097561,-0.0247440731707317,0.00443214634146341,-0.00654295121951219,0.0135063414634146,0.005468,0. 00137043902439024,0.00120943902439024,-0.00416912195121951,-0.0000649024390243903,-0.000389439024390244,0.00383717073170732,0.0083632 4390243902,-0.000186926829268293,0.00164431707317073,0.0073384 8780487805,0.00296451219512195
    France_weighted_avg,0.127684966819431,0.1423274290 07988,0.0503404872358202,0.0192395858252593,0.0414 854350397277,0.00669090764852684,0.001787386974710 16,0.00414146950526908,0.0121328669248081,0.018100 070778461,-0.00336665857352812,0.00647207120351226,-0.014637754831191,-0.0100221911033682,0.0113711608360006,0.0028327874 691867,-0.00322413582369536,0.00169373835983936,0.00237985 526341098,-0.000769087479312371,0.00320635701793527,0.0024714 0187059724,-0.00171042528103427,0.0055008258869994,-0.000765053966565952
    German,0.1302626,0.1373792,0.0579811,0.0387068,0.0 400035,0.0156461,0.0040665,0.0057865,0.003526,0.00 188,-0.0044133,0.0023732,-0.0053706,-0.0025417,0.0085125,0.0032913,-0.0032728,0.0016631,0.0033669,0.0017191,0.00314,0. 002005,7.18e-05,0.0083052,0.0002774
    Greece_avg,0.111552944444445,0.145040161111111,-0.0067358,-0.0384567388888889,0.0108463722222222,-0.0127019611111111,0.00240225,-0.00122558888888889,-0.00143278888888889,0.01342675,0.00235912777777778 ,0.00158357777777778,-0.00210688888888889,0.00458207777777778,-0.0129213222222222,-0.00169863333333333,0.00551236111111111,0.00107542 222222222,0.00456492222222222,-0.00465221666666667,-0.00518948888888889,0.000906105555555556,0.0015214 3333333333,0.000900316666666667,-0.00170305
    Hungarian,0.1270753,0.1296252,0.0553559,0.0364298, 0.0363804,0.0119326,0.0066138,0.0075326,0.0020597,-0.0046731,-0.0014731,-0.0027191,0.0038544,0.0087488,-0.0043722,0.0001231,-8.4e-05,-0.0003891,0.0026486,-0.0013221,-0.003378,0.0013865,0.0055286,0.0026939,0.0004789
    Icelandic,0.1326987,0.1336267,0.067819,0.0563097,0 .0393663,0.0229619,0.0033488,0.0085188,0.0026418,6 .07e-05,-0.0054806,0.0051702,-0.0063675,-0.0090831,0.0230725,0.0052924,-0.0116909,0.0019109,0.0017389,0.0038873,0.0092545, 0.0028028,-0.0008422,0.0140179,0.0008282
    Irish,0.1333605,0.1340977,0.0611689,0.0488642,0.03 7788,0.0193517,0.0032928,0.0047129,0.0035683,0.002 9265,-0.0069712,0.0058395,-0.0141892,-0.0140763,0.0259353,0.0052146,-0.0111456,0.0018944,0.0005974,0.0017758,0.0051145, 0.0012787,0.0002929,0.0144074,0.0006607
    Italian_avg,0.11721499,0.14755134,0.012974815,-0.02282318,0.02442293,-0.008525665,0.000932955,-0.00045921,0.006750305,0.022126165,-0.000808675,0.004463045,-0.009033355,-0.003310475,-0.00342356,-0.00078824,0.002466865,0.000545435,0.00305635,-0.003487295,-0.001936565,0.00182136,-0.00012814,0.003047945,-0.00069094
    Latvian,0.1354494,0.122473,0.0887742,0.089471,0.04 3208,0.0340246,0.0125966,0.0140762,-0.002168,-0.0368842,-0.0035728,-0.0138178,0.0232208,0.031378,-0.010559,0.0040572,0.0027118,-0.0003802,0.0016088,0.0043022,-0.0027952,-0.0057128,0.0090708,-0.0093264,0.0026346
    Lithuania_avg,0.135144571428571,0.125254714285714, 0.0842999285714286,0.081436375,0.043771875,0.03102 15892857143,0.0109153035714286,0.0159182142857143,-0.00310433928571429,-0.0318912857142857,-0.00399591071428571,-0.0119759642857143,0.0217097321428571,0.0293848928 571429,-0.01137875,0.000438071428571429,0.003164125,-0.00054075,0.00283948214285714,0.00299475,-0.00405541071428571,-0.00548703571428571,0.00838528571428571,-0.00783867857142857,0.000166732142857143
    Macedonian,0.1252056,0.1413618,0.0305468,0.0042636 ,0.027328,0.005522,0.0063922,0.0037382,0.0002864,0 .0033532,-3.24e-05,6e-05,0.0026462,0.011588,-0.0157436,-0.0011934,0.0079794,0.0006586,0.0042986,-0.0044772,-0.0116544,-0.0006678,0.0039934,-0.0009884,-0.0003352
    Maltese,0.0919124,0.1464901,-0.0024985,-0.0434031,0.0132714,-0.0178141,-0.0044064,-0.0009231,0.0110953,0.0205244,0.0061504,0.0009739,-0.0028989,-0.0007226,-0.0042581,0.0008784,-0.0004074,-0.0037688,-0.0004871,-0.0023606,-0.0061454,-0.0025968,0.0028192,0.0011899,0.002904
    Moldovan,0.1239316,0.1276665,0.0401454,0.0200645,0 .0276461,0.0083535,0.0071733,0.0066151,-0.0009739,-0.0020306,-0.0017438,-0.0019697,0.0050333,0.0140867,-0.0108867,-0.0037,0.0041195,-0.0003559,0.0034149,-0.0011285,-0.0040672,0.0002709,0.0035095,-0.0004848,-0.0003193
    Montenegrin,0.1263436,0.136487,0.039673,0.013889,0 .0318826,0.0074744,0.004512,0.0058612,0.0001228,0. 002515,-0.001429,-0.0006592,-0.000684,0.0105144,-0.0129208,0.0029436,0.0087096,-0.0013428,0.0070894,-0.0012758,-0.0048414,0.0012364,0.005497,0.0016388,0.0007904
    Norwegian,0.1338234,0.1279567,0.0679357,0.0534334, 0.0386443,0.0210366,0.0041964,0.0062964,0.0057267, 0.0003906,-0.0037349,0.0036823,-0.007518,-0.011698,0.0210754,0.0093949,-0.0054203,0.0026061,0.0006823,0.0007503,0.005633,0 .0055643,0.0042784,0.0177304,0.0010947
    Polish,0.1318405,0.1292694,0.0698685,0.0577382,0.0 406754,0.0217127,0.0086781,0.0108626,-0.0009329,-0.0185524,-0.0043488,-0.0064187,0.013093,0.0186295,-0.0070244,-0.0005595,0.0015455,-7.41e-05,0.0026948,0.0012872,-0.0031286,-0.0031185,0.0056063,-0.0033328,-8.76e-05
    Portuguese,0.1061741,0.1446114,0.0360075,-0.0044316,0.042137,-0.0040494,-0.0037412,0.0027598,0.0255982,0.029741,-0.000734,0.0074214,-0.0127373,-0.0112631,0.0125568,-0.0003978,-0.0011316,-0.0008869,-0.005762,-0.0002452,0.0011379,-0.002572,0.0013015,-0.0011326,-0.0001053
    Romanian,0.1245225,0.1340499,0.034167,0.0087856,0. 0288362,0.0030677,0.0036425,0.0059073,0.0012475,0. 0061596,-0.0034427,-0.0002098,-0.0005352,0.0080509,-0.0126626,-0.0005172,0.0059194,-0.0014823,0.0033686,-0.0030764,-0.0066882,-0.0025225,0.0037343,0.0012171,-0.0012694
    Russian_avg,0.12933001980198,0.104418574257426,0.0 768094059405941,0.0675261881188119,0.0313629405940 594,0.0228027623762376,0.0104241683168317,0.013023 0198019802,-0.0021869801980198,-0.0266895247524753,0.00104023762376238,-0.00959592079207921,0.0178966633663366,0.020263257 4257426,-0.011053801980198,-0.00249292079207921,0.0020099900990099,-0.00175481188118812,0.000772861386138614,0.0019799 1089108911,-0.00158009900990099,-0.00332513861386138,0.00419282178217822,-0.0037699900990099,0.000218128712871287
    Scottish,0.1314657,0.1342312,0.0622654,0.0470426,0 .039106,0.0172812,0.0035502,0.0051756,0.0035719,0. 0028246,-0.005614,0.0050473,-0.0116806,-0.0119731,0.023024,0.0031254,-0.0112549,0.0027736,0.0025499,0.0014516,0.0042246, 0.0033076,-0.0006559,0.0135561,-0.0007698
    Serbian,0.1273334,0.137229,0.040024,0.0148299,0.03 14974,0.0045957,0.0048738,0.006672,-0.0011737,-7.9e-06,-0.0022946,-0.001251,0.0034128,0.012434,-0.0128875,-0.0008358,0.0040476,0.0005894,0.0043011,-0.0024468,-0.0083168,-0.0017151,0.0048925,0.000372,-0.0020097
    Slovakian,0.1304414,0.128769,0.0626776,0.0514862,0 .0412384,0.0200244,0.006768,0.0077998,-0.0018408,-0.0115538,-0.0019162,-0.0037466,0.009871,0.0104318,-0.0091476,0.0092814,0.012934,0.0002534,0.0054304,0 .0023512,-0.0037186,-0.0020774,0.0043382,0.001928,-0.0018922
    Slovenian,0.1288476,0.1352686,0.056191,0.0338504,0 .0349602,0.0126616,0.0065332,0.0069688,0.0031086,-0.004483,-0.0031828,-0.0022482,0.0022298,0.0151936,-0.0086318,-0.002201,0.0002086,0.0013682,0.0078184,-0.0011508,-0.004018,-0.0027946,0.0014052,-0.001976,0.0021792
    Spanish_avg,0.114485791111111,0.146764302222222,0. 0407390888888889,-0.000612982222222223,0.0438467333333333,-0.00168574666666667,-0.00199072444444445,0.00191375111111111,0.02357568 44444444,0.0315665244444444,-0.00252100888888889,0.00740005777777778,-0.0141234266666667,-0.0125254888888889,0.00958789777777778,0.000652924 444444444,-0.00244370222222222,-0.000459462222222222,-0.00248543111111111,-0.00139120444444445,0.00327420888888889,-0.000748511111111111,-0.00193140444444445,-0.00308735555555556,0.000645026666666667
    Swedish,0.1339317,0.1282953,0.0720659,0.0563097,0. 0409013,0.0214348,0.0070612,0.0092964,0.0049085,-0.0065951,-0.0048022,0.001513,-0.004651,-0.0038337,0.0150003,0.0040156,-0.0072332,0.0020029,0.0034837,0.0048772,0.0070768, 0.0022787,0.0011269,0.0106612,-0.0009751
    Ukraine_avg,0.13042351948052,0.124198,0.0649185974 025974,0.0532782207792208,0.0368898701298701,0.020 4133246753247,0.00946749350649351,0.01116333766233 77,-0.00149536363636364,-0.0185028961038961,-0.00261298701298701,-0.00779112987012987,0.0134644285714286,0.021722870 1298701,-0.0115027532467532,-0.00188546753246753,0.0030885974025974,-0.000679532467532468,0.00290407792207792,-0.00024361038961039,-0.00436407792207792,-0.00451249350649351,0.00481303896103896,-0.00289497402597403,0.0000606493506493507



    And here is how they plot on Europe 1 PCA
     


    Then, I wanted to see for each Eurogenes individual which is the closest average national European population.

    A certain number of regional populations have a population of another country as their close national population. This is for example the case of Greek_Macedonia, Greek_Central_Macedonia, Greek_Thessaly, Greek_Peloponnese, Rumelia_East closer to the average Albanian than to the average Greek.

    These French populations are closer to a national non French population than to French Average

    French_Bearn : Spanish
    French_Bigorre : Spanish
    French_Brittany : English
    French_Chalosse : Spanish
    French_Corsica : Italian
    French_South : Spanish


     


     
    With these averages:

    Distance to: garimund_anc_scaled
    0.03110114 English
    0.03328061 Scottish
    0.03539122 France_weighted_avg
    0.03680858 Dutch
    0.03703334 German
    0.03705382 Irish
    0.03986373 Danish
    0.04178575 Icelandic
    0.04581405 Norwegian
    0.04672761 Austrian

    Target: garimund_anc_scaled
    Distance: 2.4312% / 0.02431220
    48.0 Icelandic
    25.6 Spanish_avg
    15.4 Scottish
    11.0 Portuguese

    .25 No ADC works better

    Target: garimund_anc_scaled
    Distance: 2.4617% / 0.02461685 | ADC: 0.25x
    28.4 English
    27.2 Scottish
    19.8 Spanish_avg
    15.6 Icelandic
    9.0 Portuguese
    AncestryDNA(Aug 2022): England & NW Europe 45%, Scotland 22%, Ireland 19%, Wales 9%, Sweden & Denmark 2%, Germanic Europe 2%, Cameron, Congo 1%

    Living DNA:
    Great Britain and Ireland 100%
    N. Ireland and SW Scotland 26.2%, SC England 17.7%, Central England 17.3%, S Wales Border 8%, East Anglia 7.6%, NW Scotland 6%, Ireland 5.8%, NW England 5%, N Wales 3.2%, Aberdeenshire 1.8%, SE England 1.3%

  4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Garimund For This Useful Post:

     Alain (11-19-2022),  Anglecynn (11-19-2022),  boilermeschew827 (11-20-2022),  Dewsloth (11-20-2022),  Finn (11-19-2022),  Jessie (11-20-2022),  JMcB (11-19-2022),  lg16 (11-19-2022),  Nqp15hhu (11-19-2022),  TOMESQ (11-20-2022),  W‚ldpykjong (11-19-2022),  xerxez (11-19-2022)

  5. #3
    Registered Users
    Posts
    655
    Sex
    Location
    Missouri, U.S.
    Ethnicity
    Colonial American
    Nationality
    American
    aDNA Match (1st)
    VK2020_Scotland_Orkney_VA:VK207
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152 >R-FTA96415
    mtDNA (M)
    J1b1a1a
    Y-DNA (M)
    I2-P37 > I-BY77146
    mtDNA (P)
    H

    United States of America Scotland England Netherlands
    Target: PLogan_scaled
    Distance: 2.6806% / 0.02680640
    51.2 English
    42.8 Scottish
    6.0 Italian_avg

    Target: Father_scaled
    Distance: 1.7971% / 0.01797087
    33.6 Irish
    26.8 English
    18.6 France_weighted_avg
    16.6 Dutch
    3.2 Danish
    0.6 Albanian
    0.6 Slovakian

    Target: Mother_scaled
    Distance: 2.1620% / 0.02161971
    54.0 Scottish
    36.8 English
    5.6 Spanish_avg
    2.6 Portuguese
    1.0 Slovenian

    Code:
    Distance to:	PLogan_scaled
    0.02730837	English
    0.02819252	Scottish
    0.03010780	Irish
    0.03195350	Dutch
    0.03533698	Danish
    0.03575043	German
    0.03737474	Icelandic
    0.04064559	Norwegian
    0.04325485	France_weighted_avg
    0.04465156	Swedish
    0.04780491	Austrian
    0.05513003	Czech
    0.05534485	Hungarian
    0.05959273	Slovenian
    0.06022155	Croatian
    0.06944403	Bosnian
    0.06953482	Moldovan
    0.06970069	Montenegrin
    0.06982244	Serbian
    0.06982360	Slovakian
    0.07201700	Spanish_avg
    0.07237470	Romanian
    0.07380104	Polish
    0.07703332	Ukraine_avg
    0.07845365	Portuguese
    
    Distance to:	Father_scaled
    0.01901384	English
    0.02111204	Scottish
    0.02185235	Dutch
    0.02226768	Irish
    0.02558250	Danish
    0.02646105	German
    0.03075805	Icelandic
    0.03112083	Norwegian
    0.03725335	Swedish
    0.03737790	France_weighted_avg
    0.03896383	Austrian
    0.04947483	Czech
    0.04983696	Hungarian
    0.05496005	Slovenian
    0.05529936	Croatian
    0.05923926	Slovakian
    0.06304717	Bosnian
    0.06325460	Montenegrin
    0.06516513	Serbian
    0.06583952	Moldovan
    0.06779020	Romanian
    0.06863204	Polish
    0.06954214	Spanish_avg
    0.07244713	Ukraine_avg
    0.07603754	Macedonian
    
    Distance to:	Mother_scaled
    0.02228094	English
    0.02316403	Scottish
    0.02694166	Irish
    0.02726843	Dutch
    0.02999907	Danish
    0.03031239	German
    0.03217093	Icelandic
    0.03459461	Norwegian
    0.03877484	Swedish
    0.04023374	France_weighted_avg
    0.04313056	Austrian
    0.04983184	Czech
    0.05019652	Hungarian
    0.05502765	Slovenian
    0.05589793	Croatian
    0.06476483	Slovakian
    0.06604398	Bosnian
    0.06675510	Moldovan
    0.06717165	Serbian
    0.06727902	Montenegrin
    0.06865185	Polish
    0.06936475	Spanish_avg
    0.07043206	Romanian
    0.07232812	Ukraine_avg
    0.07560192	Portuguese
    Playtime...
    Last edited by PLogan; 11-19-2022 at 04:33 PM.

  6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PLogan For This Useful Post:

     Alain (11-19-2022),  boilermeschew827 (11-20-2022),  cercle (11-19-2022),  Dewsloth (11-20-2022),  Finn (11-19-2022),  Jessie (11-20-2022),  JMcB (11-19-2022),  lg16 (11-19-2022),  MatAust21 (11-21-2022),  TOMESQ (11-20-2022),  xerxez (11-19-2022)

  7. #4
    Registered Users
    Posts
    113
    Sex

    United States of America
    Distance to: lg_scaled
    0.02010376 English
    0.02215457 Scottish
    0.02368325 Dutch
    0.02435210 Irish
    0.02640228 German
    0.02865637 Danish
    0.02977293 France_weighted_avg
    0.03092442 Norwegian
    0.03206858 Icelandic
    0.03745442 Swedish
    0.03812801 Austrian
    0.04861231 Hungarian
    0.04941999 Czech
    0.05460075 Slovenian
    0.05468730 Croatian
    0.05901128 Spanish_avg
    0.06146707 Slovakian
    0.06321631 Montenegrin
    0.06399169 Bosnian
    0.06529921 Serbian
    0.06536672 Moldovan
    0.06612542 Portuguese
    0.06700253 Romanian
    0.06934279 Polish
    0.07349294 Ukraine_avg



    Target: lg_scaled
    Distance: 1.3420% / 0.01341986
    30.4 Irish
    29.2 Spanish_avg
    19.0 Norwegian
    14.2 Icelandic
    7.2 Swedish



    Target: lg_scaled
    Distance: 1.3529% / 0.01352918 | ADC: 0.25x RC
    32.4 Irish
    27.8 Spanish_avg
    24.0 Norwegian
    15.8 Danish




    Target: lg_scaled
    Distance: 1.5059% / 0.01505863 | ADC: 0.5x RC
    43.6 Irish
    40.6 France_weighted_avg
    15.8 Dutch



    Target: lg_scaled
    Distance: 1.6229% / 0.01622885 | ADC: 1x RC
    67.8 English
    32.2 France_weighted_avg

  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lg16 For This Useful Post:

     Alain (11-19-2022),  boilermeschew827 (11-20-2022),  Dewsloth (11-20-2022),  Jessie (11-20-2022),  JMcB (11-19-2022),  lehmannt (11-19-2022),  PLogan (11-19-2022),  TOMESQ (11-20-2022),  xerxez (11-19-2022)

  9. #5
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    3,422
    Sex
    Location
    Florida, USA.
    Ethnicity
    English, Scottish & Irish
    Nationality
    American
    aDNA Match (1st)
    AUT_Klosterneuburg:R10659
    aDNA Match (2nd)
    England_EastYorkshire_MIA:I12412
    aDNA Match (3rd)
    England_MIA_LIA:I20988
    Y-DNA (P)
    I-FT80630
    mtDNA (M)
    H1e2
    mtDNA (P)
    K1

    England Scotland Ireland Germany Bayern Italy Two Sicilies France
    Distance to: JMcB
    0.01823704 English
    0.02233857 Scottish
    0.02284345 German
    0.02414544 Dutch
    0.02573324 Irish
    0.02632377 Danish
    0.02983328 Norwegian
    0.03040363 Icelandic
    0.03191366 France_weighted_avg
    0.03288184 Swedish


    Target: JMcB
    Distance: 1.5761% / 0.01576071 | ADC: 0.5x

    73.2 English
    17.2 France_weighted_avg
    9.2 German
    0.4 Swedish


    30C2CC0B-A3D3-4216-97D5-1945AC8DAF6C.jpeg
    Paper Trail: 42% English, 31.5% Scottish, 12.5% Irish, 6.25% German, 6.25% Sicilian & 1.5% French.
    LDNA(c): Britain & Ireland: 89.3% (51.5% English, 37.8% Scottish & Irish), N.W. Germanic: 7.8%, Europe South: 2.9% (Southern Italy & Sicily)
    BigY 700: I1-Z141 >F2642 >Y3649 >Y7198 (c.385 AD) >Y168300 (c.400 AD) >A13248 (c.860 AD) >A13252 (c.1050 AD) >FT81015 (c.1280 AD) >A13243 (c.1620 AD) >FT80854 (c.1700 AD) >FT80630 (1893 AD).

  10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JMcB For This Useful Post:

     Alain (11-19-2022),  boilermeschew827 (11-20-2022),  Dewsloth (11-20-2022),  Finn (11-19-2022),  Jessie (11-20-2022),  lehmannt (11-19-2022),  lg16 (11-19-2022),  PLogan (11-19-2022),  RVBLAKE (11-20-2022),  TOMESQ (11-20-2022),  W‚ldpykjong (11-19-2022),  xerxez (11-19-2022)

  11. #6
    Registered Users
    Posts
    980
    Sex
    Location
    Krakow
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Nationality
    Pole
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a > M458 > Y23110
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c1

    Poland
    Distance to: michal3141
    0.02419104 Slovakian
    0.02907706 Ukraine_avg
    0.02947674 Polish
    0.03486174 Russian_avg
    0.03713862 Belarusian
    0.03932623 Czech
    0.04528834 Estonian
    0.04618714 Lithuania_avg
    0.04628069 Hungarian
    0.04918763 Croatian
    0.05018801 Slovenian
    0.05456194 Latvian
    0.05476305 Austrian
    0.05555060 Swedish
    0.05608444 Bosnian
    0.05725272 Finland_avg
    0.06009900 German
    0.06251895 Moldovan
    0.06319967 Danish
    0.06494707 Norwegian
    0.06577958 Dutch
    0.06837955 Icelandic
    0.06871433 Serbian
    0.06937924 Montenegrin
    0.07283624 Scottish
    0.07417831 English
    0.07567406 Irish
    0.07765888 Romanian
    0.08245520 Macedonian
    0.08552375 Bulgarian
    0.08656214 France_weighted_avg
    0.11095071 Spanish_avg
    0.11389597 Albanian
    0.11478831 Portuguese
    0.12508109 Italian_avg
    0.14327822 Greece_avg
    0.15277167 Maltese
    0.19047518 Cypriot

    Target: michal3141
    Distance: 2.4191% / 0.02419104 | ADC: 2x RC
    100.0 Slovakian

    Target: michal3141
    Distance: 1.8959% / 0.01895894 | ADC: 1x RC
    66.0 Slovakian
    34.0 Russian_avg

    Target: michal3141
    Distance: 1.8685% / 0.01868494 | ADC: 0.5x RC
    67.2 Slovakian
    24.8 Russian_avg
    8.0 Latvian

    Target: michal3141
    Distance: 1.8685% / 0.01868494 | ADC: 0.25x RC
    67.2 Slovakian
    24.8 Russian_avg
    8.0 Latvian

    Target: michal3141
    Distance: 1.8653% / 0.01865259
    68.2 Slovakian
    20.0 Russian_avg
    8.6 Latvian
    3.2 Finland_avg

  12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to michal3141 For This Useful Post:

     Alain (11-19-2022),  boilermeschew827 (11-20-2022),  Dewsloth (11-20-2022),  Finn (11-19-2022),  Jessie (11-20-2022),  JMcB (11-19-2022),  lg16 (11-19-2022),  PLogan (11-19-2022),  TOMESQ (11-20-2022),  xerxez (11-19-2022)

  13. #7
    Registered Users
    Posts
    644
    Sex
    Location
    49% Nord France, 18% Bretagne/Basse Normandie, 16% Pologne, 9% Allemagne/Alsace, 7% Hte Normandie
    Ethnicity
    French, Polish and German
    aDNA Match (1st)
    ITA_Collegno_MA:CL63
    aDNA Match (2nd)
    VK2020_DNK_Langeland_VA:VK363
    aDNA Match (3rd)
    VK2020_DNK_Jutland_VA:VK329
    Y-DNA (P)
    I-M72
    mtDNA (M)
    H6a1a

    France Normandie France Bretagne Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by michal3141 View Post
    Distance to: michal3141
    0.02419104 Slovakian
    0.02907706 Ukraine_avg
    0.02947674 Polish
    0.03486174 Russian_avg
    0.03713862 Belarusian
    0.03932623 Czech
    0.04528834 Estonian
    0.04618714 Lithuania_avg
    0.04628069 Hungarian
    0.04918763 Croatian
    0.05018801 Slovenian
    0.05456194 Latvian
    0.05476305 Austrian
    0.05555060 Swedish
    0.05608444 Bosnian
    0.05725272 Finland_avg
    0.06009900 German
    0.06251895 Moldovan
    0.06319967 Danish
    0.06494707 Norwegian
    0.06577958 Dutch
    0.06837955 Icelandic
    0.06871433 Serbian
    0.06937924 Montenegrin
    0.07283624 Scottish
    0.07417831 English
    0.07567406 Irish
    0.07765888 Romanian
    0.08245520 Macedonian
    0.08552375 Bulgarian
    0.08656214 France_weighted_avg
    0.11095071 Spanish_avg
    0.11389597 Albanian
    0.11478831 Portuguese
    0.12508109 Italian_avg
    0.14327822 Greece_avg
    0.15277167 Maltese
    0.19047518 Cypriot

    Target: michal3141
    Distance: 2.4191% / 0.02419104 | ADC: 2x RC
    100.0 Slovakian

    Target: michal3141
    Distance: 1.8959% / 0.01895894 | ADC: 1x RC
    66.0 Slovakian
    34.0 Russian_avg

    Target: michal3141
    Distance: 1.8685% / 0.01868494 | ADC: 0.5x RC
    67.2 Slovakian
    24.8 Russian_avg
    8.0 Latvian

    Target: michal3141
    Distance: 1.8685% / 0.01868494 | ADC: 0.25x RC
    67.2 Slovakian
    24.8 Russian_avg
    8.0 Latvian

    Target: michal3141
    Distance: 1.8653% / 0.01865259
    68.2 Slovakian
    20.0 Russian_avg
    8.6 Latvian
    3.2 Finland_avg
    Where are you from in Poland?

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xerxez For This Useful Post:

     Jessie (11-20-2022),  JMcB (11-19-2022),  TOMESQ (11-20-2022)

  15. #8
    Registered Users
    Posts
    980
    Sex
    Location
    Krakow
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Nationality
    Pole
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a > M458 > Y23110
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c1

    Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxez View Post
    Where are you from in Poland?
    Southern Poland -> Lesser Poland (Małopolska) -> Krakow

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to michal3141 For This Useful Post:

     Alain (11-19-2022),  JMcB (11-19-2022),  TOMESQ (11-20-2022),  xerxez (11-19-2022)

  17. #9
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,316
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Indo-europeen
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Y33 Kurgan/ CWC
    mtDNA (M)
    H76

    European Union Poland Germany Lithuania Romania Ukraine
    Family results

    Target: Alain:E21436
    Distance: 1.8016% / 0.01801571
    58.2 Belarusian
    28.2 English
    6.4 Romanian
    5.2 Slovenian
    2.0 Estonian

    Target: Alain_dad:E27758
    Distance: 2.0016% / 0.02001629
    42.6 Latvian
    30.8 Slovakian
    13.8 Romanian
    8.0 Estonian
    2.6 Finland_avg
    2.2 Portuguese

    Target: Alain_mom
    Distance: 1.7837% / 0.01783677
    42.8 Latvian
    28.8 German
    15.6 Bulgarian
    7.6 Icelandic
    2.8 English
    2.4 Slovakian
    Alain Dad
    Y-DNA R1a-Y33 Eastern Corderd Ware Culture Baltoslavic/ old Pruzzen
    H76 czech Republic/England (Celtic tribes ?) W3a1d Yamnaya Culture, Samara /Pontic steppe
    Scytho-Sarmatian.

    YourDNAPortal Calculator ancient K36

    Kivutkalns_153_Latvia_BA 22
    DA112_Hallstatt-Bylany_800BC 19
    DA191_Hungary_Scythian 12
    IA_Wielbark_Mas_5_PL 11
    BA_Hungary_RISE254 7
    IA_Wielbark_Kow_25_PL 7
    LBA_Lithuania_RISE598 7
    IA_Britain_York_6DRIF22 6
    IA_EastKazachstan_Is2 6
    CHL_Iran_I1670 2

  18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alain For This Useful Post:

     boilermeschew827 (11-20-2022),  Dewsloth (11-20-2022),  Finn (11-19-2022),  Jessie (11-20-2022),  JMcB (11-19-2022),  lehmannt (11-20-2022),  lg16 (11-19-2022),  michal3141 (11-19-2022),  TOMESQ (11-20-2022)

  19. #10
    Registered Users
    Posts
    644
    Sex
    Location
    49% Nord France, 18% Bretagne/Basse Normandie, 16% Pologne, 9% Allemagne/Alsace, 7% Hte Normandie
    Ethnicity
    French, Polish and German
    aDNA Match (1st)
    ITA_Collegno_MA:CL63
    aDNA Match (2nd)
    VK2020_DNK_Langeland_VA:VK363
    aDNA Match (3rd)
    VK2020_DNK_Jutland_VA:VK329
    Y-DNA (P)
    I-M72
    mtDNA (M)
    H6a1a

    France Normandie France Bretagne Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by PLogan View Post
    Target: PLogan_scaled
    Distance: 2.6806% / 0.02680640
    51.2 English
    42.8 Scottish
    6.0 Italian_avg

    Target: Father_scaled
    Distance: 1.7971% / 0.01797087
    33.6 Irish
    26.8 English
    18.6 France_weighted_avg
    16.6 Dutch
    3.2 Danish
    0.6 Albanian
    0.6 Slovakian

    Target: Mother_scaled
    Distance: 2.1620% / 0.02161971
    54.0 Scottish
    36.8 English
    5.6 Spanish_avg
    2.6 Portuguese
    1.0 Slovenian

    Code:
    Distance to:	PLogan_scaled
    0.02730837	English
    0.02819252	Scottish
    0.03010780	Irish
    0.03195350	Dutch
    0.03533698	Danish
    0.03575043	German
    0.03737474	Icelandic
    0.04064559	Norwegian
    0.04325485	France_weighted_avg
    0.04465156	Swedish
    0.04780491	Austrian
    0.05513003	Czech
    0.05534485	Hungarian
    0.05959273	Slovenian
    0.06022155	Croatian
    0.06944403	Bosnian
    0.06953482	Moldovan
    0.06970069	Montenegrin
    0.06982244	Serbian
    0.06982360	Slovakian
    0.07201700	Spanish_avg
    0.07237470	Romanian
    0.07380104	Polish
    0.07703332	Ukraine_avg
    0.07845365	Portuguese
    
    Distance to:	Father_scaled
    0.01901384	English
    0.02111204	Scottish
    0.02185235	Dutch
    0.02226768	Irish
    0.02558250	Danish
    0.02646105	German
    0.03075805	Icelandic
    0.03112083	Norwegian
    0.03725335	Swedish
    0.03737790	France_weighted_avg
    0.03896383	Austrian
    0.04947483	Czech
    0.04983696	Hungarian
    0.05496005	Slovenian
    0.05529936	Croatian
    0.05923926	Slovakian
    0.06304717	Bosnian
    0.06325460	Montenegrin
    0.06516513	Serbian
    0.06583952	Moldovan
    0.06779020	Romanian
    0.06863204	Polish
    0.06954214	Spanish_avg
    0.07244713	Ukraine_avg
    0.07603754	Macedonian
    
    Distance to:	Mother_scaled
    0.02228094	English
    0.02316403	Scottish
    0.02694166	Irish
    0.02726843	Dutch
    0.02999907	Danish
    0.03031239	German
    0.03217093	Icelandic
    0.03459461	Norwegian
    0.03877484	Swedish
    0.04023374	France_weighted_avg
    0.04313056	Austrian
    0.04983184	Czech
    0.05019652	Hungarian
    0.05502765	Slovenian
    0.05589793	Croatian
    0.06476483	Slovakian
    0.06604398	Bosnian
    0.06675510	Moldovan
    0.06717165	Serbian
    0.06727902	Montenegrin
    0.06865185	Polish
    0.06936475	Spanish_avg
    0.07043206	Romanian
    0.07232812	Ukraine_avg
    0.07560192	Portuguese
    Playtime...
    What is the method you apply for the left graphic and which tool did you use to make it?

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xerxez For This Useful Post:

     JMcB (11-19-2022),  TOMESQ (11-20-2022)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. K36 Population Average Link ?
    By GottfriedVandal in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2020, 02:44 PM
  2. Why are Armenians the closest population to me?
    By Bl1tzTurk in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2020, 11:56 AM
  3. My Average cM Population by IBD Analysis
    By zuzu14 in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-20-2019, 10:59 PM
  4. My average IBD cM per population per Davidski.
    By Mixed in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-27-2018, 12:26 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2018, 12:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •