1/2 Italian, 1/2 Armenian
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA (M)
    H5a

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukendo View Post
    The samples from South Asia will span the mesolithic to the metal ages, so we will see if the CHG+EHG signal is native to the region or not from the Mesolithic and Neolithic samples. If the Indian situation is like Europe, which was pure WHG, SHG and EEF until the CW and BB invasions brought with them fully fledged pastoralism and single burial, implying co-transmission of cultural and presumably linguistic traits with the transplantation of whole social groups, then India was probably also subject to IE-isation from external movement into a preceding autosomal and cultural background highly distinct from those found today in the same geographic regions.

On the face of it, we already know that segment sharing--which tells us about the ages of transmitted of chromosome fragments that tend to be split during mitosis at a constant rate--points to the fact that that the connection between Steppe populations and Indians is recent and of the same type as that between Steppe populations and Europeans, i.e. not a coincidental similarity in allele frequencies, but a real, comparatively recent genealogical connection evinced from the length of preserved chromosomal fragments, shared by Srubnaya types with Indians.
    There's mesolithic Indian samples coming out?

Gold Class Member

Quote Originally Posted by parasar View Post
    In the published version the date is:
    "I6561 ... 5960 4045-3974 calBCE (5215±20BP, PSUAMS-2832) ... 49.71 37.58"

"Lactase persistence ... The approximately 12,000 year old WHG individual Iboussieres-25 appears to carry the derived allele at the SNP rs4988235 that is strongly associated with lactase persistence in present-day Northern Europeans ...
    We also note that the Ukrainian Eneolithic individual I6561 dated to ~4000 BCE that we report is the is oldest known individual with UDG-treated genome-wide data that carried a copy the persistence allele."

Does anyone know whether this sample was directly dated and independently verified? There is inconsistency within the published version of the paper itself:
    I6561 5960 4045-3974 calBCE (5215±20BP, PSUAMS-2832) Alexandria 49.71 37.58 M H2a1a R1a1a1
    I4110 5456 3634-3377 calBCE (4725±25 BP, UCIAMS-186349) Dereivka 48.91 33.76 F J2b1 ..
    I5882 5047 3264-2929 calBCE (4420±20BP, PSUAMS-2826) Dereivka 48.91 33.76 F U5a2a ..
    I5884 4743 2890-2696 calBCE (4195±20BP, PSUAMS-2828) Dereivka 48.91 33.76 M U5a2b R1b1a1a2a2

"Preceding the Yamnaya culture, four Copper Age individuals (I4110, I5882, I5884 and I6561; Ukraine_Eneolithic) from Dereivka and Alexandria dated to ~3600-3400 BCE have ancestry that is a mixture of hunter-gatherer-, steppe- and NW Anatolian Neolithic-related" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6091220/

See also:
    Iain Mathieson, the first author: "I don't know how you would do it formally, but certainly if the ancestry is an outlier, it probably makes it more likely that the date is wrong ... But, as far as LP is concerned, someone has to be the earliest, so I don't know that a single locus is strong evidence. Genome-wide ancestry a different story."

Also: "While this article was in press, we identified genetically that that I1732 is likely the mother of I1378, although we note that the radiocarbon dates for these samples are inconsistent with this identification. We therefore retained I1378 in the analysis, even though it is likely a first-degree relative."

Then we have that Dereivka episode, where Anthony had to retract his paper:
    https://erenow.net/ancient/the-horse...anguage/10.php
    "In 1964 Dimitri Telegin discovered the head-and-hoof bones of a seven- to eight-year-old stallion buried together with the remains of two dogs at Dereivka in Ukraine, apparently a cultic deposit of some kind (see figure 11.9). The Dereivka settlement contained three excavated structures of the Sredni Stog culture and the bones of a great many horses, 63% of the bones found. Ten radiocarbon dates placed the Sredni Stog settlement about 4200–3700 BCE, after the Dnieper-Donets II and Early Khvalynsk era. V. I. Bibikova, the chief paleozoologist at the Kiev Institute of Archaeology, declared the stallion a domesticated horse in 1967. The respected Hungarian zoologist and head of the Hungarian Institute of Archaeology, Sandor Bökönyi, agreed, noting the great variabity in the leg dimensions of the Dereivka horses. The German zoologist G. Nobis also agreed. During the late 1960s and 1970s horse domestication at Dereivka was widely accepted.21
    For Marija Gimbutas of UCLA, the domesticated horses at Dereivka were part of the evidence which proved that horse-riding, Indo-European–speaking “Kurgan-culture” pastoralists had migrated in several waves out of the steppes between 4200 and 3200 BCE, destroying the world of egalitarian peace and beauty that she imagined for the Eneolithic cultures of Old Europe. But the idea of Indo-European migrations sweeping westward out of the steppes was not accepted by most Western archaeologists, who were increasingly suspicious of any migration-based explanation for culture change ...

Telegin first sent us a bone sample from the same excavation square and level as the stallion. It yielded a date between 90 BCE and 70 BCE (OxA 6577), our first indication of a problem. He obtained another anomalous radiocarbon date, ca. 3000 BCE, on a piece of bone that, like our first sample, seems not to have been from the stallion itself (Ki 5488). Finally, he sent us one of the bit-worn P2s from the cult stallion. The Oxford radiocarbon laboratory obtained a date of 410–200 BCE from this tooth (OxA 7185). Simultaneously the Kiev radiocarbon laboratory obtained a date of 790–520 BCE on a piece of bone from the skull (Ki 6962). Together these two samples suggest a date between 800 and 200 BCE.

The stallion-and-dog deposit at Dereivka was of the Scythian era. No wonder it had metal bit wear—so did many other Scythian horse teeth. It had been placed in a pit dug into the Eneolithic settlement between 800 and 200 BCE. The archaeologists who excavated this part of the site in 1964 did not see the intrusive pit. In 2000, nine years after our initial publication in Antiquity, we published another Antiquity article retracting the early date for bit wear at Dereivka."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parasar For This Useful Post:

Jatt1 (12-17-2020),  tipirneni (12-17-2020)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    1/2 Italian, 1/2 Armenian
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA (M)
    H5a

Does anyone know whether this sample was directly dated and independently verified? There is inconsistency within the published version of the paper itself:
    I6561 5960 4045-3974 calBCE (5215±20BP, PSUAMS-2832) Alexandria 49.71 37.58 M H2a1a R1a1a1
    I4110 5456 3634-3377 calBCE (4725±25 BP, UCIAMS-186349) Dereivka 48.91 33.76 F J2b1 ..
    I5882 5047 3264-2929 calBCE (4420±20BP, PSUAMS-2826) Dereivka 48.91 33.76 F U5a2a ..
    I5884 4743 2890-2696 calBCE (4195±20BP, PSUAMS-2828) Dereivka 48.91 33.76 M U5a2b R1b1a1a2a2

"Preceding the Yamnaya culture, four Copper Age individuals (I4110, I5882, I5884 and I6561; Ukraine_Eneolithic) from Dereivka and Alexandria dated to ~3600-3400 BCE have ancestry that is a mixture of hunter-gatherer-, steppe- and NW Anatolian Neolithic-related" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6091220/

See also:
    Iain Mathieson, the first author: "I don't know how you would do it formally, but certainly if the ancestry is an outlier, it probably makes it more likely that the date is wrong ... But, as far as LP is concerned, someone has to be the earliest, so I don't know that a single locus is strong evidence. Genome-wide ancestry a different story."

Also: "While this article was in press, we identified genetically that that I1732 is likely the mother of I1378, although we note that the radiocarbon dates for these samples are inconsistent with this identification. We therefore retained I1378 in the analysis, even though it is likely a first-degree relative."

Then we have that Dereivka episode, where Anthony had to retract his paper:
    https://erenow.net/ancient/the-horse...anguage/10.php
    "In 1964 Dimitri Telegin discovered the head-and-hoof bones of a seven- to eight-year-old stallion buried together with the remains of two dogs at Dereivka in Ukraine, apparently a cultic deposit of some kind (see figure 11.9). The Dereivka settlement contained three excavated structures of the Sredni Stog culture and the bones of a great many horses, 63% of the bones found. Ten radiocarbon dates placed the Sredni Stog settlement about 4200–3700 BCE, after the Dnieper-Donets II and Early Khvalynsk era. V. I. Bibikova, the chief paleozoologist at the Kiev Institute of Archaeology, declared the stallion a domesticated horse in 1967. The respected Hungarian zoologist and head of the Hungarian Institute of Archaeology, Sandor Bökönyi, agreed, noting the great variabity in the leg dimensions of the Dereivka horses. The German zoologist G. Nobis also agreed. During the late 1960s and 1970s horse domestication at Dereivka was widely accepted.21
    For Marija Gimbutas of UCLA, the domesticated horses at Dereivka were part of the evidence which proved that horse-riding, Indo-European–speaking “Kurgan-culture” pastoralists had migrated in several waves out of the steppes between 4200 and 3200 BCE, destroying the world of egalitarian peace and beauty that she imagined for the Eneolithic cultures of Old Europe. But the idea of Indo-European migrations sweeping westward out of the steppes was not accepted by most Western archaeologists, who were increasingly suspicious of any migration-based explanation for culture change ...

Telegin first sent us a bone sample from the same excavation square and level as the stallion. It yielded a date between 90 BCE and 70 BCE (OxA 6577), our first indication of a problem. He obtained another anomalous radiocarbon date, ca. 3000 BCE, on a piece of bone that, like our first sample, seems not to have been from the stallion itself (Ki 5488). Finally, he sent us one of the bit-worn P2s from the cult stallion. The Oxford radiocarbon laboratory obtained a date of 410–200 BCE from this tooth (OxA 7185). Simultaneously the Kiev radiocarbon laboratory obtained a date of 790–520 BCE on a piece of bone from the skull (Ki 6962). Together these two samples suggest a date between 800 and 200 BCE.

The stallion-and-dog deposit at Dereivka was of the Scythian era. No wonder it had metal bit wear—so did many other Scythian horse teeth. It had been placed in a pit dug into the Eneolithic settlement between 800 and 200 BCE. The archaeologists who excavated this part of the site in 1964 did not see the intrusive pit. In 2000, nine years after our initial publication in Antiquity, we published another Antiquity article retracting the early date for bit wear at Dereivka."
    That's the oldest LP person? I thought the gene originated in the Fulani of Africa.

Gold Class Member

Quote Originally Posted by davit View Post
    That's the oldest LP person? I thought the gene originated in the Fulani of Africa.
    I doubt that the derived allele at rs4988235 spread into Africa and the Mediterranean Near East before the CE.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to parasar For This Useful Post:

tipirneni (12-17-2020)

Gold Class Member

Also: "While this article was in press, we identified genetically that that I1732 is likely the mother of I1378, although we note that the radiocarbon dates for these samples are inconsistent with this identification. We therefore retained I1378 in the analysis, even though it is likely a first-degree relative."...
    I1732
    5364-5213 calBCE (6300±40 BP, Poz-81130)
    https://amtdb.org/records/I1732

son of I1732
    I1378
    4519-4343 calBCE (5590±50 BP Poz-83446)
    https://amtdb.org/records/I1378

Gold Class Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukendo View Post
    Eh, high levels of IBD hits between Srubnaya and South Asians constitute evidence whether they come from experts or not, the tools are available for everyone to use.

Sometimes the experts are also just wrong, or too hasty e.g. the West Eurasian contributors for Central Asian Scythians are Srubnaya, Sintastha and Andronovo, not Yammnaya or Afanasievo like the paper says, qpAdm shows this very clearly. This received support from those working on uniparentals too, so sometimes the experts disagree among themselves.
    Have you looked into IBD hits between South Asians and I6561 Sredy Stog II Alexandria?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to parasar For This Useful Post:

ThaYamamoto (12-18-2020)

Gold Class Member

H mtDNA in South Asia.
    "We have sequenced two H2 haplogroup complete mtDNA genomes, one each from the Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh populations, and compared them with the published complete sequences. It was found that these two lineages
    belong to subclades H2a1 and H2b ... Our whole-genome H2a1 and H2b sequence analyses suggest that these haplogroups possibly share common ancestry with Pakistani, Iraqi, Armenian, and Siberian populations (Achilli et al.
    2004; Hartmann et al. 2009; Derenko et al. 2013, 2014). We also observed four H3g sequences—two from south Indian (Tamil Nadu) and two from north Indian (Uttar Pradesh) populations. One H3g mitogenome from a north Indian individual was sequenced completely and it was found that this sequence clusters phylogenetically with the European Caucasian samples (Coble et al. 2004) (supplementary fig. 1) ... Complete mtDNA genome sequence of the H5a1 lineage of north Indian Brahmins shows clustering with the Pakistan, Caucasus, Iran, Italy, and central Asian groups (Mishmar et al. 2003; Derenko et al. 2013). In addition to this, three H6a1a haplotypes were reported from south Indian (Karnataka) Muslims and Lingayat populations (Rajkumar and Kashyap
    2003). In this study, two H7b lineages were detected in Brahmin population from north India (Uttar Pradesh). Interestingly, comparison of these complete genome sequences with the published data shows that Indian H7b sequences share an ancestry with Pakistani and Siberian populations (Derenko et al. 2014). The lineages of the H9
    haplogroup was found to be more common in Brahmin individuals from the north (Uttar Pradesh) and the west
    (Maharashtra) India (Gaikwad and Kashyap 2005); they were also reported in other caste groups from West Bengal and Gujarat (Metspalu et al. 2004). Complete genome
    sequencing of H9 lineages has led to the identification of a distinct subclade, named herein as H9b (supplementary fig. 1). The Indian H13a1a lineage is shown to share an
    ancestry with the populations from Europe, the Caucasus and the Near East (Achilli et al. 2004; Coble et al. 2004), whereas the ancestry of H13a2a is shared exclusively by
    the Pakistani and the Near Eastern (Iran and Iraq) populations (Derenko et al. 2013) (Fig. 1a). The haplogroup H14 is uncommon in Europe but found mostly in the Near East and the Caucasus (Richards et al. 2000; Nasidze and
    Stoneking 2001; Roostalu et al. 2007; Al-Zahery et al. 2011) and so far only two subclades—H14a and H14b have been identified. However, based on new complete sequence
    analysis we identified an additional subclade, H14c, which has not been reported earlier (Fig. 1a). H14a and H14c lineages were found in Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal,
    and Andhra Pradesh, whereas a single H14b2 haplotype was reported from Pakistan (GenBank KJ446337). H15 is a very rare subclade, distributed from Western Europe to the
    Middle East and from Central Asia to India (Derenko et al. 2013). H15a1a1 haplotype was observed only in a Chaturvedi Brahmin population from north India (Uttar Pradesh),
    while H15a1b haplotype was found in a Parsi population from Maharashtra. The complete mtDNA genome sequence from a south Indian individual sharing a coding
    region mutation (15439) with a Persian mitogenome helped in defining a new haplogroup, H103 (Derenko et al. 2013) (supplementary fig. 1), which has been observed only in populations from south India (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and
    Andhra Pradesh)."

West Bengal Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Bengal-Brahmin21 East India H CRS 185
    West Bengal Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Bengal-Brahmin22 East India H CRS 185
    West Bengal Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Bengal-Brahmin3 East India H CRS 171
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European MX60/1 East India H CRS CRS
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European MX61/3 East India H CRS CRS
    Chhattisgarh Tribe Dravidian OR18 East India H CRS CRS
    Kashmir Caste Indo-European Kashmir11 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Brahmin PBR64 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Jat Singh-JSK53 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Khatri-KHT51 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Kshatriya-PUJ58 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Kshatriya-PUJ61 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Lower-Caste Indo-European Scheduled caste-SCH5 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Sikh Indo-European Sikh32 North India H CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Muslim Indo-European SH91 North India H CRS
    Ladakh Tribe Tibeto-Burman Ladakhis-Bud37 Northeast India H CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Kapu-KTK34 South India H CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian AMK1 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian ERI2 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian ERI22 South India H CRS 146
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian MDU3 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian MDU45 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian NAT50 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TNP41 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TNP49 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TNP60 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VEM10 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VRU15 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VRU22 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VRU28 South India H CRS CRS
    Gujarat Caste Indo-European Gujarat31 West India H CRS
    Gujarat Caste Indo-European Gujarat55 West India H CRS
    Maharashtra Caste Muslim Indo-European Bohra3 West India H CRS
    Maharashtra Muslim Indo-European Irani4 West India H CRS
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Konkanastha Brahmin18 West India H CRS
    Maharashtra Tribe Austro-Asiatic Korku2 West India H CRS
    Maharashtra Tribe Austro-Asiatic Korku4 West India H CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian CNP19 South India H 86 CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VKD21 South India H 86 CRS
    Punjab Caste Lower-Caste Indo-European Scheduled caste170 North India H 114
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Konkanastha Brahmin7 West India H 154
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European RJ27 East India H 189 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Indo-European Uttar Pradesh505 North India H 214
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Indo-European Uttar Pradesh872 North India H 234
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B159 North India H 239 CRS
    Gujarat Caste Indo-European Gujarati-GJ24 West India H 261
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B88 North India H 278 146-152-195
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian ERI39 South India H 278 CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian ERI83 South India H 278 CRS
    Maharashtra Tribe Dravidian Madia Gond12 West India H 278
    Delhi Caste Indo-European Hindu North India H 278
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TNP37 South India H 288 CRS
    Karnataka Christian Dravidian Christian-K67 South India H 311 207
    Karnataka Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Gowda-G9 South India H 311
    Karnataka Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Lingayat-L10 South India H 311
    Karnataka Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Lingayat-L18 South India H 311 227
    Karnataka Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian Brahmin-Bh31 South India H 316
    Meghalaya Tribe Austro-Asiatic MR61 Northeast India H 316
    Meghalaya Tribe Austro-Asiatic PN52A Northeast India H 316
    Meghalaya Tribe Austro-Asiatic WA16 Northeast India H 316
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Indo-European Uttar Pradesh537 North India H 316
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Khatri-KHT54 North India H 362
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian Brahmin-BV10 South India H 146-311
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European Sc13 East India H 154-189 CRS
    Maharashtra Caste Indo-European Parsi38 West India H 168-239
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Brahmin-PUJ North India H 184-227
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Indo-European Lambadi64 South India H 184-274
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B129 North India H 189-278 146-151-152-195
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Indo-European 63 North India H 222d-225
    Kerala Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TVM62 South India H 311-400 64
    Karnataka Christian Dravidian Christian-K78 South India H 51-230
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Dravidian Kolam South India H 51-230-252C-311
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Maratha4 West India H 216-252-286-311 92-116-152-321-379
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Konkanastha Brahmin16 West India H 93-168-172-239
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian ERI75 South India H2a1 243-354 152
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian MD131 South India H2a1 243-354 152
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TH175 South India H2a1 243-354 152
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TH182 South India H2a1 243-354 152
    Tamil Nadu Muslim Dravidian IR34 South India H2a1a 354
    Himachal Pradesh Tribe Tibeto-Burman Kanet37 North India H2a1a 354
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian PK39 South India H2b 311
    Gujarat Tribe Indo-European Ka58 West India H2b 311
    Gujarat Tribe Indo-European Ka60 West India H2b 311
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Brahmin-PUJ13 North India H2b 311
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Brahmin-PUJ15 North India H2b 311
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Jat Sikh33 North India H2b 311
    Rajasthan Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Rajput33 North India H2b 311
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TBR11 South India H2b 311
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B124 North India H2b 311 152
    Uttar Pradesh Muslim Indo-European SU109 North India H2b 311
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TBR45 South India H2b 37-311
    West Bengal Muslim Indo-European M14/1 East India H2b 86-311 152
    West Bengal Muslim Indo-European M18/2 East India H2b 86-311 152
    West Bengal Muslim Indo-European M22/2 East India H2b 86-311 152
    West Bengal Muslim Indo-European M26/1 East India H2b 86-311 152
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian NTB21 South India H2b 93-311
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian NTB28 South India H2b 146-311
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian PO01 South India H2b 192-311
    Tamil Nadu Muslim Dravidian ARA32 South India H3g CRS 152
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian MD144 South India H3g CRS 152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C148 North India H3g CRS 152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C9 North India H3g CRS 152
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Chitpavan Brahmin63 West India H5a1 304 204-207?
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Jat Singh-JSK68 North India H5a1 304
    Punjab Caste Lower-Caste Indo-European Scheduled caste127 North India H5a1 304
    Uttar Pradesh Muslim Indo-European SH77 North India H5a1 304
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European UHC116 North India H5a1 304-311
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B131 North India H5a1 75-304 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B141 North India H5a1 75-304 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B150 North India H5a1 75-304 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B186 North India H5a1 75-304 CRS
    Karnataka Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Lingayat-L21 South India H6a1a 362
    Karnataka Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Lingayat-L3 South India H6a1a 362 239
    Karnataka Muslim Dravidian Muslim-K44 South India H6a1a 362 239
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C66 North India H7b CRS 143
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C84 North India H7b CRS 143
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B146 North India H9b CRS 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B179 North India H9b CRS 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B193 North India H9b CRS 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B29 North India H9b CRS 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B39 North India H9b CRS 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B102 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B108 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B110 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B182 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B49 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B50 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B8 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Chitpavan Brahmin69 West India H9b 256G 373
    Gujarat Caste Indo-European Gujarati-GJ23 West India H9b 256G
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Konkanastha Brahmin54 West India H9b 256G
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European Sc59 East India H9b 256G 152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European A73 North India H13a1a 230 330-343
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B112 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B119 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B121 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B152 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B155 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B160 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B164 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B167 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B174 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B190 North India H13a1a 230 152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B192 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B194 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B27 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B31 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B52 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B55 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B6 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B65 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B75 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B91 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B178 North India H13a1a 230-286 152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European A70 North India H13a1a 230-380+C CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Re91 South India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Re93 South India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian T125 South India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian DG159 South India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian DG66 South India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European A55 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B153 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C130 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C55 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C77 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C99 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Muslim Dravidian ERI72 South India H13a2a 243 152
    Andhra Pradesh Muslim Dravidian IR31 South India H14a 256-352
    Punjab Caste Sikh Indo-European Sikh4240 North India H14a 256-352
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European Chipi2 North India H14a 92-256-352
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European Ra98 East India H14c 154-183C-189 CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Dravidian NaikpodZ07 South India H14c 92-154-189-201 310
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Dravidian NaikpodZ14 South India H14c 92-154-189-201 310
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Dravidian NaikpodZ16 South India H14c 92-154-189-201 310
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C198 North India H14c 182C-183C-189 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B105 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B114 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B122 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B15 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B154 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B17 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Maharashtra Caste Indo-European Parsi56 West India H15a1b 84-124-184
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Dravidian PardhanW30 South India H103 51
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Re99 South India H103 51 CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VN01 South India H103 51
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VN05 South India H103 51
    Kerala Caste Dravidian Cochin12 South India H103 51
    Tamil Nadu Caste Muslim Dravidian NAT13 South India H103 51 CRS

Registered Users
    Sex

H mtDNA in South Asia.
    "We have sequenced two H2 haplogroup complete mtDNA genomes, one each from the Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh populations, and compared them with the published complete sequences. It was found that these two lineages
    belong to subclades H2a1 and H2b ... Our whole-genome H2a1 and H2b sequence analyses suggest that these haplogroups possibly share common ancestry with Pakistani, Iraqi, Armenian, and Siberian populations (Achilli et al.
    2004; Hartmann et al. 2009; Derenko et al. 2013, 2014). We also observed four H3g sequences—two from south Indian (Tamil Nadu) and two from north Indian (Uttar Pradesh) populations. One H3g mitogenome from a north Indian individual was sequenced completely and it was found that this sequence clusters phylogenetically with the European Caucasian samples (Coble et al. 2004) (supplementary fig. 1) ... Complete mtDNA genome sequence of the H5a1 lineage of north Indian Brahmins shows clustering with the Pakistan, Caucasus, Iran, Italy, and central Asian groups (Mishmar et al. 2003; Derenko et al. 2013). In addition to this, three H6a1a haplotypes were reported from south Indian (Karnataka) Muslims and Lingayat populations (Rajkumar and Kashyap
    2003). In this study, two H7b lineages were detected in Brahmin population from north India (Uttar Pradesh). Interestingly, comparison of these complete genome sequences with the published data shows that Indian H7b sequences share an ancestry with Pakistani and Siberian populations (Derenko et al. 2014). The lineages of the H9
    haplogroup was found to be more common in Brahmin individuals from the north (Uttar Pradesh) and the west
    (Maharashtra) India (Gaikwad and Kashyap 2005); they were also reported in other caste groups from West Bengal and Gujarat (Metspalu et al. 2004). Complete genome
    sequencing of H9 lineages has led to the identification of a distinct subclade, named herein as H9b (supplementary fig. 1). The Indian H13a1a lineage is shown to share an
    ancestry with the populations from Europe, the Caucasus and the Near East (Achilli et al. 2004; Coble et al. 2004), whereas the ancestry of H13a2a is shared exclusively by
    the Pakistani and the Near Eastern (Iran and Iraq) populations (Derenko et al. 2013) (Fig. 1a). The haplogroup H14 is uncommon in Europe but found mostly in the Near East and the Caucasus (Richards et al. 2000; Nasidze and
    Stoneking 2001; Roostalu et al. 2007; Al-Zahery et al. 2011) and so far only two subclades—H14a and H14b have been identified. However, based on new complete sequence
    analysis we identified an additional subclade, H14c, which has not been reported earlier (Fig. 1a). H14a and H14c lineages were found in Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal,
    and Andhra Pradesh, whereas a single H14b2 haplotype was reported from Pakistan (GenBank KJ446337). H15 is a very rare subclade, distributed from Western Europe to the
    Middle East and from Central Asia to India (Derenko et al. 2013). H15a1a1 haplotype was observed only in a Chaturvedi Brahmin population from north India (Uttar Pradesh),
    while H15a1b haplotype was found in a Parsi population from Maharashtra. The complete mtDNA genome sequence from a south Indian individual sharing a coding
    region mutation (15439) with a Persian mitogenome helped in defining a new haplogroup, H103 (Derenko et al. 2013) (supplementary fig. 1), which has been observed only in populations from south India (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and
    Andhra Pradesh)."

West Bengal Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Bengal-Brahmin21 East India H CRS 185
    West Bengal Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Bengal-Brahmin22 East India H CRS 185
    West Bengal Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Bengal-Brahmin3 East India H CRS 171
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European MX60/1 East India H CRS CRS
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European MX61/3 East India H CRS CRS
    Chhattisgarh Tribe Dravidian OR18 East India H CRS CRS
    Kashmir Caste Indo-European Kashmir11 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Brahmin PBR64 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Jat Singh-JSK53 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Khatri-KHT51 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Kshatriya-PUJ58 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Kshatriya-PUJ61 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Lower-Caste Indo-European Scheduled caste-SCH5 North India H CRS
    Punjab Caste Sikh Indo-European Sikh32 North India H CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Muslim Indo-European SH91 North India H CRS
    Ladakh Tribe Tibeto-Burman Ladakhis-Bud37 Northeast India H CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Kapu-KTK34 South India H CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian AMK1 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian ERI2 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian ERI22 South India H CRS 146
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian MDU3 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian MDU45 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian NAT50 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TNP41 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TNP49 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TNP60 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VEM10 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VRU15 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VRU22 South India H CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VRU28 South India H CRS CRS
    Gujarat Caste Indo-European Gujarat31 West India H CRS
    Gujarat Caste Indo-European Gujarat55 West India H CRS
    Maharashtra Caste Muslim Indo-European Bohra3 West India H CRS
    Maharashtra Muslim Indo-European Irani4 West India H CRS
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Konkanastha Brahmin18 West India H CRS
    Maharashtra Tribe Austro-Asiatic Korku2 West India H CRS
    Maharashtra Tribe Austro-Asiatic Korku4 West India H CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian CNP19 South India H 86 CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VKD21 South India H 86 CRS
    Punjab Caste Lower-Caste Indo-European Scheduled caste170 North India H 114
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Konkanastha Brahmin7 West India H 154
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European RJ27 East India H 189 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Indo-European Uttar Pradesh505 North India H 214
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Indo-European Uttar Pradesh872 North India H 234
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B159 North India H 239 CRS
    Gujarat Caste Indo-European Gujarati-GJ24 West India H 261
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B88 North India H 278 146-152-195
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian ERI39 South India H 278 CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian ERI83 South India H 278 CRS
    Maharashtra Tribe Dravidian Madia Gond12 West India H 278
    Delhi Caste Indo-European Hindu North India H 278
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TNP37 South India H 288 CRS
    Karnataka Christian Dravidian Christian-K67 South India H 311 207
    Karnataka Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Gowda-G9 South India H 311
    Karnataka Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Lingayat-L10 South India H 311
    Karnataka Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Lingayat-L18 South India H 311 227
    Karnataka Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian Brahmin-Bh31 South India H 316
    Meghalaya Tribe Austro-Asiatic MR61 Northeast India H 316
    Meghalaya Tribe Austro-Asiatic PN52A Northeast India H 316
    Meghalaya Tribe Austro-Asiatic WA16 Northeast India H 316
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Indo-European Uttar Pradesh537 North India H 316
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Khatri-KHT54 North India H 362
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian Brahmin-BV10 South India H 146-311
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European Sc13 East India H 154-189 CRS
    Maharashtra Caste Indo-European Parsi38 West India H 168-239
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Brahmin-PUJ North India H 184-227
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Indo-European Lambadi64 South India H 184-274
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B129 North India H 189-278 146-151-152-195
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Indo-European 63 North India H 222d-225
    Kerala Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TVM62 South India H 311-400 64
    Karnataka Christian Dravidian Christian-K78 South India H 51-230
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Dravidian Kolam South India H 51-230-252C-311
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Maratha4 West India H 216-252-286-311 92-116-152-321-379
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Konkanastha Brahmin16 West India H 93-168-172-239
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian ERI75 South India H2a1 243-354 152
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian MD131 South India H2a1 243-354 152
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TH175 South India H2a1 243-354 152
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TH182 South India H2a1 243-354 152
    Tamil Nadu Muslim Dravidian IR34 South India H2a1a 354
    Himachal Pradesh Tribe Tibeto-Burman Kanet37 North India H2a1a 354
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian PK39 South India H2b 311
    Gujarat Tribe Indo-European Ka58 West India H2b 311
    Gujarat Tribe Indo-European Ka60 West India H2b 311
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Brahmin-PUJ13 North India H2b 311
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Brahmin-PUJ15 North India H2b 311
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Jat Sikh33 North India H2b 311
    Rajasthan Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Rajput33 North India H2b 311
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TBR11 South India H2b 311
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B124 North India H2b 311 152
    Uttar Pradesh Muslim Indo-European SU109 North India H2b 311
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian TBR45 South India H2b 37-311
    West Bengal Muslim Indo-European M14/1 East India H2b 86-311 152
    West Bengal Muslim Indo-European M18/2 East India H2b 86-311 152
    West Bengal Muslim Indo-European M22/2 East India H2b 86-311 152
    West Bengal Muslim Indo-European M26/1 East India H2b 86-311 152
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian NTB21 South India H2b 93-311
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian NTB28 South India H2b 146-311
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian PO01 South India H2b 192-311
    Tamil Nadu Muslim Dravidian ARA32 South India H3g CRS 152
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian MD144 South India H3g CRS 152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C148 North India H3g CRS 152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C9 North India H3g CRS 152
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Chitpavan Brahmin63 West India H5a1 304 204-207?
    Punjab Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Jat Singh-JSK68 North India H5a1 304
    Punjab Caste Lower-Caste Indo-European Scheduled caste127 North India H5a1 304
    Uttar Pradesh Muslim Indo-European SH77 North India H5a1 304
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European UHC116 North India H5a1 304-311
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B131 North India H5a1 75-304 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B141 North India H5a1 75-304 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B150 North India H5a1 75-304 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B186 North India H5a1 75-304 CRS
    Karnataka Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Lingayat-L21 South India H6a1a 362
    Karnataka Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Lingayat-L3 South India H6a1a 362 239
    Karnataka Muslim Dravidian Muslim-K44 South India H6a1a 362 239
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C66 North India H7b CRS 143
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C84 North India H7b CRS 143
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B146 North India H9b CRS 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B179 North India H9b CRS 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B193 North India H9b CRS 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B29 North India H9b CRS 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B39 North India H9b CRS 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B102 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B108 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B110 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B182 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B49 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B50 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B8 North India H9b 256 146-152
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Chitpavan Brahmin69 West India H9b 256G 373
    Gujarat Caste Indo-European Gujarati-GJ23 West India H9b 256G
    Maharashtra Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European Konkanastha Brahmin54 West India H9b 256G
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European Sc59 East India H9b 256G 152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European A73 North India H13a1a 230 330-343
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B112 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B119 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B121 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B152 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B155 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B160 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B164 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B167 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B174 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B190 North India H13a1a 230 152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B192 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B194 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B27 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B31 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B52 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B55 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B6 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B65 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B75 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B91 North India H13a1a 230 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B178 North India H13a1a 230-286 152
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European A70 North India H13a1a 230-380+C CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Re91 South India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Re93 South India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian T125 South India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian DG159 South India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Upper-Caste Dravidian DG66 South India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European A55 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B153 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C130 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C55 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C77 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C99 North India H13a2a CRS CRS
    Tamil Nadu Caste Muslim Dravidian ERI72 South India H13a2a 243 152
    Andhra Pradesh Muslim Dravidian IR31 South India H14a 256-352
    Punjab Caste Sikh Indo-European Sikh4240 North India H14a 256-352
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European Chipi2 North India H14a 92-256-352
    West Bengal Caste Middle-Caste Indo-European Ra98 East India H14c 154-183C-189 CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Dravidian NaikpodZ07 South India H14c 92-154-189-201 310
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Dravidian NaikpodZ14 South India H14c 92-154-189-201 310
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Dravidian NaikpodZ16 South India H14c 92-154-189-201 310
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European C198 North India H14c 182C-183C-189 CRS
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B105 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B114 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B122 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B15 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B154 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Uttar Pradesh Caste Upper-Caste Indo-European B17 North India H15a1a1 366 55-57G-204
    Maharashtra Caste Indo-European Parsi56 West India H15a1b 84-124-184
    Andhra Pradesh Tribe Dravidian PardhanW30 South India H103 51
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian Re99 South India H103 51 CRS
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VN01 South India H103 51
    Andhra Pradesh Caste Middle-Caste Dravidian VN05 South India H103 51
    Kerala Caste Dravidian Cochin12 South India H103 51
    Tamil Nadu Caste Muslim Dravidian NAT13 South India H103 51 CRS
    Outdated: https://www.yfull.com/mtree/H14a/

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/mt-dna-haplotree/H

http://www.ianlogan.co.uk/sequences_..._sequences.htm
    Last edited by Jatt1; 12-19-2020 at 02:52 AM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jatt1 For This Useful Post:

MonkeyDLuffy (12-19-2020),  parasar (12-19-2020),  pegasus (12-19-2020),  Sapporo (12-19-2020)

Registered Users
    Sex

How do you guys see this old BBC documentary on IVC?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaazi For This Useful Post:

karnalIroh (12-20-2020),  parasar (12-19-2020)

Registered Users
    Sex

Just found my mother's distant match.

https://www.yfull.com/mtree/H14a6/

MRCA branch TMRCA CI 95% ybp Most distant ancestor Country of origin YFull ID PM Terminal Hg
    H14a6 3800 (11000-850) KU683416.1 ⇒ H14a6

9. KU683416(Uyghur) Zheng H14a 28-FEB-2018 A263G A750G A1438G G1462A A4769G T7645C A8860G A10217G A13470G A15326G C16256T T16352C

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jatt1 For This Useful Post:

karnalIroh (12-20-2020),  parasar (12-19-2020),  pegasus (12-19-2020)

Page 442 of 446 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444 ... LastLast