Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 413

Thread: Post your Dodecad K12b Results

  1. #401
    Registered Users
    Posts
    744
    Sex
    Location
    Bay Area
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA
    E-BY14160
    mtDNA
    J1c2p

    Italy Two Sicilies England Sweden Netherlands
    So on Gedmatch Genesis Tier 1 you can build a super kit if you have multiple kits from different companies, so this is the result of 23 and me, Ancestry, MyHeritage and FTDNA. Not sure its worth a Tier 1 subscription just for this purpose but they do use 180,000 SNP's on some of the better calculators
     

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 North_European 37.44
    2 Atlantic_Med 34.1
    3 Caucasus 14.3
    4 Gedrosia 8.46
    5 Southwest_Asian 4.89
    6 East_African 0.62
    7 Siberian 0.15
    8 Northwest_African 0.06

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 French (Dodecad) 10.95
    2 German (Dodecad) 11.18
    3 Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) 11.2
    4 French (HGDP) 11.26
    5 Dutch (Dodecad) 12.93
    6 Hungarians (Behar) 12.95
    7 Kent (1000Genomes) 14.16
    8 CEU30 (1000Genomes) 14.53
    9 English (Dodecad) 14.66
    10 Cornwall (1000Genomes) 15.93
    11 British_Isles (Dodecad) 16.01
    12 Romanians (Behar) 16.27
    13 N_Italian (Dodecad) 16.34
    14 British (Dodecad) 16.35
    15 Argyll (1000Genomes) 16.84
    16 Irish (Dodecad) 17.4
    17 Orcadian (HGDP) 17.57
    18 Orkney (1000Genomes) 17.63
    19 Bulgarian (Dodecad) 17.92
    20 Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) 18.21

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 78.5% Dutch (Dodecad) + 21.5% Cypriots (Behar) @ 1.57
    2 80.5% Dutch (Dodecad) + 19.5% Druze (HGDP) @ 1.59
    3 60.5% Norwegian (Dodecad) + 39.5% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) @ 1.73
    4 83.8% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 16.2% Samaritians (Behar) @ 1.88
    5 51.7% O_Italian (Dodecad) + 48.3% Norwegian (Dodecad) @ 1.88
    6 72.6% Dutch (Dodecad) + 27.4% Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) @ 2.02
    7 81% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 19% Cypriots (Behar) @ 2.12
    8 82.8% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 17.2% Druze (HGDP) @ 2.13
    9 75.4% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 24.6% Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) @ 2.15
    10 81.8% Dutch (Dodecad) + 18.2% Samaritians (Behar) @ 2.16
    11 75.4% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 24.6% Ashkenazi (Dodecad) @ 2.16
    12 68.1% Dutch (Dodecad) + 31.9% Greek (Dodecad) @ 2.18
    13 72.5% Dutch (Dodecad) + 27.5% Ashkenazi (Dodecad) @ 2.18
    14 71.3% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 28.7% Greek (Dodecad) @ 2.25
    15 60.6% Norwegian (Dodecad) + 39.4% Sicilian (Dodecad) @ 2.3
    16 52.7% O_Italian (Dodecad) + 47.3% Swedish (Dodecad) @ 2.38
    17 54.6% Norwegian (Dodecad) + 45.4% C_Italian (Dodecad) @ 2.59
    18 79.1% Dutch (Dodecad) + 20.9% Lebanese (Behar) @ 2.6
    19 53% Cornwall (1000Genomes) + 47% Bulgarian (Dodecad) @ 2.68
    20 53.7% Swedish (Dodecad) + 46.3% C_Italian (Dodecad) @ 2.69


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
    1 British_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    2 CEU30_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + English_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    3 CEU30_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Kent_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    4 Cornwall_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    5 Cypriots_Behar + English_Dodecad + English_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    6 Cypriots_Behar + English_Dodecad + Kent_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    7 Cypriots_Behar + Kent_1000Genomes + Kent_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    8 CEU30_1000Genomes + CEU30_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.812204
    9 Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + English_Dodecad + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.820405
    10 CEU30_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.829314
    11 British_Isles_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.877453
    12 British_Isles_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + Kent_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.889220
    13 Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Kent_1000Genomes + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.899303
    14 British_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.917503
    15 British_Isles_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.935260
    16 British_Isles_Dodecad + CEU30_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.988600
    17 Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Dutch_Dodecad + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.992935
    18 British_Isles_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + English_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.996436
    19 Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Kent_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad @ 1.050765
    20 Cornwall_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 1.056214
    Last edited by digital_noise; 04-15-2019 at 06:43 PM.
    nMonte K36
    Fit = 1.87
    NE England 47.5%
    IT Calabria 33.3%
    NL_Friesland 13.3%
    SV_Svealand 5.83%

    G25
    Fit=2.03
    Eng 61.67%
    IT South 30%
    Sweden 8.33%


    E-V13 => E-PH1246 => E-BY14160
    Antonio Reale born circa 1710, Ciminà Italy

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digital_noise For This Useful Post:

     JerryS. (04-15-2019),  Nino90 (04-16-2019)

  3. #402
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,398
    Sex
    Location
    America
    Ethnicity
    North & Ionian Seas
    Nationality
    American

    England Italy Germany Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by aafusc2988 View Post
    I don't understand why I have the Morocco/Algeria/Mozabite showing up.
    you have some north African on the admixture. that came from somewhere.

  4. #403
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,398
    Sex
    Location
    America
    Ethnicity
    North & Ionian Seas
    Nationality
    American

    England Italy Germany Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_noise View Post
    So on Gedmatch Genesis Tier 1 you can build a super kit if you have multiple kits from different companies, so this is the result of 23 and me, Ancestry, MyHeritage and FTDNA. Not sure its worth a Tier 1 subscription just for this purpose but they do use 180,000 SNP's on some of the better calculators
     

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 North_European 37.44
    2 Atlantic_Med 34.1
    3 Caucasus 14.3
    4 Gedrosia 8.46
    5 Southwest_Asian 4.89
    6 East_African 0.62
    7 Siberian 0.15
    8 Northwest_African 0.06

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 French (Dodecad) 10.95
    2 German (Dodecad) 11.18
    3 Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) 11.2
    4 French (HGDP) 11.26
    5 Dutch (Dodecad) 12.93
    6 Hungarians (Behar) 12.95
    7 Kent (1000Genomes) 14.16
    8 CEU30 (1000Genomes) 14.53
    9 English (Dodecad) 14.66
    10 Cornwall (1000Genomes) 15.93
    11 British_Isles (Dodecad) 16.01
    12 Romanians (Behar) 16.27
    13 N_Italian (Dodecad) 16.34
    14 British (Dodecad) 16.35
    15 Argyll (1000Genomes) 16.84
    16 Irish (Dodecad) 17.4
    17 Orcadian (HGDP) 17.57
    18 Orkney (1000Genomes) 17.63
    19 Bulgarian (Dodecad) 17.92
    20 Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) 18.21

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 78.5% Dutch (Dodecad) + 21.5% Cypriots (Behar) @ 1.57
    2 80.5% Dutch (Dodecad) + 19.5% Druze (HGDP) @ 1.59
    3 60.5% Norwegian (Dodecad) + 39.5% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) @ 1.73
    4 83.8% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 16.2% Samaritians (Behar) @ 1.88
    5 51.7% O_Italian (Dodecad) + 48.3% Norwegian (Dodecad) @ 1.88
    6 72.6% Dutch (Dodecad) + 27.4% Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) @ 2.02
    7 81% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 19% Cypriots (Behar) @ 2.12
    8 82.8% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 17.2% Druze (HGDP) @ 2.13
    9 75.4% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 24.6% Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) @ 2.15
    10 81.8% Dutch (Dodecad) + 18.2% Samaritians (Behar) @ 2.16
    11 75.4% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 24.6% Ashkenazi (Dodecad) @ 2.16
    12 68.1% Dutch (Dodecad) + 31.9% Greek (Dodecad) @ 2.18
    13 72.5% Dutch (Dodecad) + 27.5% Ashkenazi (Dodecad) @ 2.18
    14 71.3% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 28.7% Greek (Dodecad) @ 2.25
    15 60.6% Norwegian (Dodecad) + 39.4% Sicilian (Dodecad) @ 2.3
    16 52.7% O_Italian (Dodecad) + 47.3% Swedish (Dodecad) @ 2.38
    17 54.6% Norwegian (Dodecad) + 45.4% C_Italian (Dodecad) @ 2.59
    18 79.1% Dutch (Dodecad) + 20.9% Lebanese (Behar) @ 2.6
    19 53% Cornwall (1000Genomes) + 47% Bulgarian (Dodecad) @ 2.68
    20 53.7% Swedish (Dodecad) + 46.3% C_Italian (Dodecad) @ 2.69


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
    1 British_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    2 CEU30_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + English_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    3 CEU30_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Kent_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    4 Cornwall_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    5 Cypriots_Behar + English_Dodecad + English_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    6 Cypriots_Behar + English_Dodecad + Kent_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    7 Cypriots_Behar + Kent_1000Genomes + Kent_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.770853
    8 CEU30_1000Genomes + CEU30_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.812204
    9 Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + English_Dodecad + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.820405
    10 CEU30_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.829314
    11 British_Isles_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.877453
    12 British_Isles_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + Kent_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.889220
    13 Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Kent_1000Genomes + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.899303
    14 British_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.917503
    15 British_Isles_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.935260
    16 British_Isles_Dodecad + CEU30_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.988600
    17 Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Dutch_Dodecad + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 0.992935
    18 British_Isles_Dodecad + Cypriots_Behar + English_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 0.996436
    19 Cypriots_Behar + Dutch_Dodecad + Kent_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad @ 1.050765
    20 Cornwall_1000Genomes + Cypriots_Behar + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad @ 1.056214
    how many SNPs do they use for a regular ancestry dot come kit? is it not 180, 000 also?

  5. #404
    Registered Users
    Posts
    744
    Sex
    Location
    Bay Area
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA
    E-BY14160
    mtDNA
    J1c2p

    Italy Two Sicilies England Sweden Netherlands
    For eurogenes k13 it’s 172000 vs 180000 give or take. Again, not sure it’s worth it for this alone

  6. #405
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,398
    Sex
    Location
    America
    Ethnicity
    North & Ionian Seas
    Nationality
    American

    England Italy Germany Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_noise View Post
    For eurogenes k13 it’s 172000 vs 180000 give or take. Again, not sure it’s worth it for this alone
    please bear with me here, but why would they read less SNPs instead of all of them?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JerryS. For This Useful Post:

     Nino90 (04-16-2019)

  8. #406
    Registered Users
    Posts
    744
    Sex
    Location
    Bay Area
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA
    E-BY14160
    mtDNA
    J1c2p

    Italy Two Sicilies England Sweden Netherlands
    Well, I'm not exactly an expert but my basic understanding is that not all SNP's are ancestry related, and some companies impute (assume), others actually test certain SNP's. Thats why a 23 and Me v5 raw data on Gedmatch only has 58,000 SNP's tested where Ancestry has 150,000+ depending on teh calculator used. Gedmatch will read what is available to it in the raw data.
    nMonte K36
    Fit = 1.87
    NE England 47.5%
    IT Calabria 33.3%
    NL_Friesland 13.3%
    SV_Svealand 5.83%

    G25
    Fit=2.03
    Eng 61.67%
    IT South 30%
    Sweden 8.33%


    E-V13 => E-PH1246 => E-BY14160
    Antonio Reale born circa 1710, Ciminà Italy

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digital_noise For This Useful Post:

     FaerieQueene (04-16-2019),  JerryS. (04-16-2019)

  10. #407
    Registered Users
    Posts
    232
    Sex
    Location
    Usa
    Ethnicity
    Mixed euro
    Nationality
    American
    mtDNA
    U5a1a

    United States of America Italy Sicily Ireland Croatia England Germany
    # Population Percent
    1 North_European 33.62
    2 Atlantic_Med 31.18
    3 Caucasus 18.10
    4 Gedrosia 8.37
    5 Southwest_Asian 5.25
    6 Northwest_African 2.53


    Finished reading population data. 223 populations found.
    12 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Romanians_Behar @ 13.833501
    2 N_Italian_Dodecad @ 15.180968
    3 Bulgarian_Dodecad @ 15.249533
    4 Bulgarians_Yunusbayev @ 15.894614
    5 O_Italian_Dodecad @ 16.364489
    6 Hungarians_Behar @ 16.433399
    7 French_Dodecad @ 16.883259
    8 French_HGDP @ 17.093460
    9 German_Dodecad @ 17.482595
    10 Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad @ 18.338057
    11 North_Italian_HGDP @ 18.501097
    12 TSI30_Metspalu @ 19.796976
    13 Dutch_Dodecad @ 20.352219
    14 Tuscan_HGDP @ 21.063835
    15 Galicia_1000Genomes @ 21.519615
    16 Kent_1000Genomes @ 21.592976
    17 Baleares_1000Genomes @ 21.940624
    18 CEU30_1000Genomes @ 22.043215
    19 English_Dodecad @ 22.182495
    20 Extremadura_1000Genomes @ 22.238550

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% S_Italian_Sicilian_Dodecad +50% Swedish_Dodecad @ 2.869653


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Cataluna_1000Genomes +25% Lithuanians_Behar +25% Uzbekistan_Jews_Behar @ 1.900321


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Argyll_1000Genomes + German_Dodecad + Morocco_Jews_Behar + Romanians_Behar @ 1.542487
    2 Cataluna_1000Genomes + Lithuanians_Behar + Portuguese_Dodecad + Turks_Behar @ 1.583908
    3 Azerbaijan_Jews_Behar + Castilla_Y_Leon_1000Genomes + Orkney_1000Genomes + Polish_Dodecad @ 1.608066
    4 Cataluna_1000Genomes + Extremadura_1000Genomes + Lithuanians_Behar + Turks_Behar @ 1.623829
    5 Cornwall_1000Genomes + Murcia_1000Genomes + Polish_Dodecad + Turks_Behar @ 1.625467
    6 Castilla_Y_Leon_1000Genomes + Georgia_Jews_Behar + Irish_Dodecad + Polish_Dodecad @ 1.628716
    7 British_Dodecad + Murcia_1000Genomes + Polish_Dodecad + Turks_Behar @ 1.629920
    8 British_Isles_Dodecad + Castilla_Y_Leon_1000Genomes + Polish_Dodecad + Uzbekistan_Jews_Behar @ 1.651721
    9 Castilla_Y_Leon_1000Genomes + Georgia_Jews_Behar + Orcadian_HGDP + Polish_Dodecad @ 1.653077
    10 Kent_1000Genomes + Murcia_1000Genomes + Polish_Dodecad + Turks_Behar @ 1.661721
    11 Azerbaijan_Jews_Behar + Castilla_Y_Leon_1000Genomes + Orcadian_HGDP + Polish_Dodecad @ 1.663094
    12 Georgia_Jews_Behar + Irish_Dodecad + Polish_Dodecad + Spanish_Dodecad @ 1.665425
    13 Azerbaijan_Jews_Behar + British_Isles_Dodecad + Castilla_Y_Leon_1000Genomes + Polish_Dodecad @ 1.684414
    14 Hungarians_Behar + Norwegian_Dodecad + Portuguese_Dodecad + Turkish_Dodecad @ 1.685946
    15 Georgia_Jews_Behar + Orcadian_HGDP + Polish_Dodecad + Spanish_Dodecad @ 1.689040
    16 Azerbaijan_Jews_Behar + Castilla_Y_Leon_1000Genomes + Irish_Dodecad + Polish_Dodecad @ 1.689445
    17 Azerbaijan_Jews_Behar + British_Isles_Dodecad + Polish_Dodecad + Spanish_Dodecad @ 1.694492
    18 Castilla_Y_Leon_1000Genomes + Kent_1000Genomes + Polish_Dodecad + Uzbekistan_Jews_Behar @ 1.715517
    19 English_Dodecad + Murcia_1000Genomes + Polish_Dodecad + Turks_Behar @ 1.729640
    20 Azerbaijan_Jews_Behar + Orkney_1000Genomes + Polish_Dodecad + Spanish_Dodecad @ 1.730406

    Done.

  11. #408
    Registered Users
    Posts
    232
    Sex
    Location
    Usa
    Ethnicity
    Mixed euro
    Nationality
    American
    mtDNA
    U5a1a

    United States of America Italy Sicily Ireland Croatia England Germany
    my moms results

    # Population Percent
    1 Atlantic_Med 33.43
    2 North_European 27.36
    3 Caucasus 17.61
    4 Gedrosia 9.98
    5 Southwest_Asian 7.55
    6 Northwest_African 3.18


    Finished reading population data. 223 populations found.
    12 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 N_Italian_Dodecad @ 11.296446
    2 O_Italian_Dodecad @ 13.019136
    3 North_Italian_HGDP @ 14.454889
    4 TSI30_Metspalu @ 15.672083
    5 Tuscan_HGDP @ 17.254772
    6 Galicia_1000Genomes @ 17.613058
    7 Baleares_1000Genomes @ 17.909189
    8 Extremadura_1000Genomes @ 17.981049
    9 French_Dodecad @ 18.061039
    10 French_HGDP @ 18.147392
    11 Portuguese_Dodecad @ 18.176682
    12 Romanians_Behar @ 18.213079
    13 C_Italian_Dodecad @ 18.626503
    14 Bulgarian_Dodecad @ 18.961464
    15 Bulgarians_Yunusbayev @ 19.625387
    16 Murcia_1000Genomes @ 20.680149
    17 Canarias_1000Genomes @ 20.818230
    18 Castilla_Y_Leon_1000Genomes @ 21.010553
    19 Cataluna_1000Genomes @ 21.172754
    20 Spaniards_Behar @ 21.828243

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Orkney_1000Genomes +50% Sephardic_Jews_Behar @ 2.392383


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Galicia_1000Genomes +25% Swedish_Dodecad +25% Uzbekistan_Jews_Behar @ 1.254509


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Canarias_1000Genomes + Cornwall_1000Genomes + German_Dodecad + Iraq_Jews_Behar @ 0.776801
    2 British_Dodecad + Canarias_1000Genomes + German_Dodecad + Iraq_Jews_Behar @ 0.811754
    3 Canarias_1000Genomes + Dutch_Dodecad + Dutch_Dodecad + Iraq_Jews_Behar @ 0.938939
    4 Canarias_1000Genomes + French_HGDP + Iranian_Jews_Behar + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 1.053161
    5 Canarias_1000Genomes + Dutch_Dodecad + Iraq_Jews_Behar + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad @ 1.078057
    6 Canarias_1000Genomes + German_Dodecad + Iraq_Jews_Behar + Irish_Dodecad @ 1.093664
    7 Canarias_1000Genomes + French_Dodecad + Iranian_Jews_Behar + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 1.105114
    8 British_Isles_Dodecad + Canarias_1000Genomes + German_Dodecad + Iraq_Jews_Behar @ 1.128343
    9 Canarias_1000Genomes + French_HGDP + Iraq_Jews_Behar + Swedish_Dodecad @ 1.173123
    10 Canarias_1000Genomes + German_Dodecad + Iraq_Jews_Behar + Kent_1000Genomes @ 1.183287
    11 Canarias_1000Genomes + English_Dodecad + German_Dodecad + Iraq_Jews_Behar @ 1.188615
    12 Canarias_1000Genomes + French_HGDP + Iranian_Jews_Behar + Swedish_Dodecad @ 1.192703
    13 Canarias_1000Genomes + German_Dodecad + Iraq_Jews_Behar + Orcadian_HGDP @ 1.206475
    14 Galicia_1000Genomes + Portuguese_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad + Uzbekistan_Jews_Behar @ 1.231895
    15 Galicia_1000Genomes + Galicia_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad + Uzbekistan_Jews_Behar @ 1.254509
    16 Canarias_1000Genomes + CEU30_1000Genomes + German_Dodecad + Iraq_Jews_Behar @ 1.266695
    17 Extremadura_1000Genomes + Galicia_1000Genomes + Swedish_Dodecad + Uzbekistan_Jews_Behar @ 1.303628
    18 Canarias_1000Genomes + French_HGDP + Iraq_Jews_Behar + Norwegian_Dodecad @ 1.313444
    19 Canarias_1000Genomes + French_Dodecad + Iraq_Jews_Behar + Swedish_Dodecad @ 1.325706
    20 Canarias_1000Genomes + French_Dodecad + Iranian_Jews_Behar + Swedish_Dodecad @ 1.330451

  12. #409
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,398
    Sex
    Location
    America
    Ethnicity
    North & Ionian Seas
    Nationality
    American

    England Italy Germany Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_noise View Post
    Well, I'm not exactly an expert but my basic understanding is that not all SNP's are ancestry related, and some companies impute (assume), others actually test certain SNP's. Thats why a 23 and Me v5 raw data on Gedmatch only has 58,000 SNP's tested where Ancestry has 150,000+ depending on teh calculator used. Gedmatch will read what is available to it in the raw data.
    just when I think I'm getting a measure of understanding.... I learn more about what I do not know. LOL

    how many SNPs are there/should the average person have for testing, 180,000? if some are not ancestral, what else would they be? thanks again for the lesson.

    never mind, I looked it up, 5 MILLION?!!! so only a little over 10% is looked at for ethnicity? now I see how some get their minor groups misinterpreted.
    Last edited by JerryS.; 04-16-2019 at 11:30 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JerryS. For This Useful Post:

     Nino90 (04-17-2019)

  14. #410
    Registered Users
    Posts
    89
    Sex
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Ethnicity
    NW European
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA
    R-M269 > R-L196
    mtDNA
    T2b4a

    United States of America United Kingdom England Germany Imperial Prussia Rheinland
    My previous post was using Ancestry DNA, now I have run with 23andMe results:

    Admix Results (sorted):


    # Population Percent
    1 North_European 41.77
    2 Atlantic_Med 35.48
    3 Caucasus 8.63
    4 Gedrosia 8.27
    5 Northwest_African 4.62
    6 Siberian 1.06
    7 Sub_Saharan 0.17

    Single Population Sharing:


    # Population (source) Distance
    1 Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) 6.4
    2 Dutch (Dodecad) 7.57
    3 German (Dodecad) 8.01
    4 Kent (1000Genomes) 9.09
    5 CEU30 (1000Genomes) 9.17
    6 English (Dodecad) 9.34
    7 French (Dodecad) 10.15
    8 British_Isles (Dodecad) 10.45
    9 French (HGDP) 10.8
    10 Cornwall (1000Genomes) 11.11
    11 British (Dodecad) 11.33
    12 Argyll (1000Genomes) 11.37
    13 Orkney (1000Genomes) 11.88
    14 Irish (Dodecad) 11.91
    15 Orcadian (HGDP) 11.98
    16 Hungarians (Behar) 13.63
    17 Norwegian (Dodecad) 14.7
    18 Swedish (Dodecad) 16.08
    19 Galicia (1000Genomes) 21.64
    20 Portuguese (Dodecad) 21.97

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:


    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 94.8% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 5.2% Mozabite (HGDP) @ 3.32
    2 78.3% German (Dodecad) + 21.7% Canarias (1000Genomes) @ 3.61
    3 91.6% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 8.4% Moroccan (Dodecad) @ 3.81
    4 92% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 8% Moroccans (Behar) @ 3.86
    5 91.1% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) + 8.9% Algerian (Dodecad) @ 3.92
    6 75.8% German (Dodecad) + 24.2% Portuguese (Dodecad) @ 4.09
    7 76.3% German (Dodecad) + 23.7% Extremadura (1000Genomes) @ 4.3
    8 89.3% Dutch (Dodecad) + 10.7% Algerian (Dodecad) @ 4.33
    9 94.2% Dutch (Dodecad) + 5.8% Mozabite (HGDP) @ 4.44
    10 90.1% Dutch (Dodecad) + 9.9% Moroccan (Dodecad) @ 4.46
    11 77.8% German (Dodecad) + 22.2% Castilla_Y_Leon (1000Genomes) @ 4.48
    12 90.6% Dutch (Dodecad) + 9.4% Moroccans (Behar) @ 4.5
    13 80.5% German (Dodecad) + 19.5% Andalucia (1000Genomes) @ 4.6
    14 78.3% German (Dodecad) + 21.7% Spanish (Dodecad) @ 4.63
    15 79.5% German (Dodecad) + 20.5% Murcia (1000Genomes) @ 4.64
    16 77.7% French (Dodecad) + 22.3% Mordovians (Yunusbayev) @ 4.72
    17 76.6% German (Dodecad) + 23.4% Galicia (1000Genomes) @ 4.72
    18 76.3% Norwegian (Dodecad) + 23.7% Morocco_Jews (Behar) @ 4.8
    19 87.4% Dutch (Dodecad) + 12.6% Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) @ 4.82
    20 57.1% Spanish (Dodecad) + 42.9% Mordovians (Yunusbayev) @ 4.83



    Admix Results (sorted):


    # Population Percent
    1 North_European 41.77
    2 Atlantic_Med 35.48
    3 Caucasus 8.63
    4 Gedrosia 8.27
    5 Northwest_African 4.62
    6 Siberian 1.06


    Finished reading population data. 223 populations found.
    12 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad @ 6.930812
    2 Dutch_Dodecad @ 8.244321
    3 German_Dodecad @ 8.671757
    4 Kent_1000Genomes @ 9.889618
    5 CEU30_1000Genomes @ 9.999056
    6 English_Dodecad @ 10.185733
    7 French_Dodecad @ 10.907928
    8 British_Isles_Dodecad @ 11.406405
    9 French_HGDP @ 11.610644
    10 Cornwall_1000Genomes @ 12.105623
    11 British_Dodecad @ 12.376700
    12 Argyll_1000Genomes @ 12.506963
    13 Orkney_1000Genomes @ 13.070661
    14 Irish_Dodecad @ 13.076109
    15 Orcadian_HGDP @ 13.170698
    16 Hungarians_Behar @ 14.874064
    17 Norwegian_Dodecad @ 16.175850
    18 Swedish_Dodecad @ 17.617596
    19 Galicia_1000Genomes @ 23.434044
    20 Portuguese_Dodecad @ 23.808393

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% French_Dodecad +50% German_Dodecad @ 5.838581


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% British_Dodecad +25% Canarias_1000Genomes +25% Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 3.209993


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++
    1 Canarias_1000Genomes + Cornwall_1000Genomes + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.481585
    2 Canarias_1000Genomes + Kent_1000Genomes + Kent_1000Genomes + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.606720
    3 British_Dodecad + Canarias_1000Genomes + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.624150
    4 Canarias_1000Genomes + CEU30_1000Genomes + Kent_1000Genomes + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.667435
    5 Canarias_1000Genomes + Cornwall_1000Genomes + Kent_1000Genomes + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.674762
    6 Canarias_1000Genomes + Kent_1000Genomes + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.674923
    7 Canarias_1000Genomes + English_Dodecad + Kent_1000Genomes + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.675352
    8 Canarias_1000Genomes + CEU30_1000Genomes + Cornwall_1000Genomes + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.705199
    9 Canarias_1000Genomes + Cornwall_1000Genomes + Dutch_Dodecad + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.706508
    10 Canarias_1000Genomes + English_Dodecad + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.741958
    11 Canarias_1000Genomes + CEU30_1000Genomes + CEU30_1000Genomes + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.746950
    12 Canarias_1000Genomes + Cornwall_1000Genomes + English_Dodecad + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.748588
    13 Canarias_1000Genomes + CEU30_1000Genomes + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.751726
    14 Canarias_1000Genomes + CEU30_1000Genomes + English_Dodecad + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.760179
    15 Canarias_1000Genomes + English_Dodecad + English_Dodecad + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.775459
    16 Canarias_1000Genomes + Irish_Dodecad + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.813644
    17 Canarias_1000Genomes + Cornwall_1000Genomes + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Russian_B_Behar @ 2.824404
    18 British_Dodecad + Canarias_1000Genomes + Kent_1000Genomes + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.831411
    19 Argyll_1000Genomes + Canarias_1000Genomes + French_Dodecad + Mordovians_Yunusbayev @ 2.842601
    20 Canarias_1000Genomes + Cornwall_1000Genomes + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Russian_Dodecad @ 2.850368

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post Your Dodecad V3 Results
    By J Man in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: Today, 11:53 AM
  2. Dodecad World9 results (Gedmatch)
    By DMXX in forum Open-Source Projects
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 11-30-2018, 05:16 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-28-2018, 07:43 PM
  4. Dodecad globe4 Results
    By J Man in forum Open-Source Projects
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2015, 10:46 AM
  5. My DODECAD and Harrapa results:
    By ViktorL1 in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •