Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: My YSEQ Z251 panel results are starting to come in

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Posts
    8
    Sex

    My YSEQ Z251 panel results are starting to come in

    Only the allele results so far.

    Jim McKnight
    FTDNA 29523
    YSEQ 217

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McKnight77 For This Useful Post:

     kenmunn (01-28-2015),  seferhabahir (01-28-2015)

  3. #2
    Registered Users
    Posts
    338
    Sex
    Location
    The Salish Sea
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi Levite
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Z251 (FGC11963+)
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c7a1a

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnight77 View Post
    Only the allele results so far.

    Jim McKnight
    FTDNA 29523
    YSEQ 217
    I will be very interested to see what happens. Not sure where you are going to fall, given your STR markers. Did you join the L21 Group 11 at YSEQ so we can see your results when they come in?
    Last edited by seferhabahir; 01-28-2015 at 06:04 PM.

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Posts
    8
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by seferhabahir View Post
    I will be very interested to see what happens. Not sure where you are going to fall, given your STR markers. Did you join the L21 Group 11 at YSEQ so we can see your results when they come in?
    I have not joined it. How do I do that?

    Jim McKnight

  5. #4
    Registered Users
    Posts
    338
    Sex
    Location
    The Salish Sea
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi Levite
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R-Z251 (FGC11963+)
    mtDNA (M)
    J1c7a1a

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnight77 View Post
    I have not joined it. How do I do that?

    Jim McKnight
    Go to your account page on YSEQ and click on Group Browser and then click on Join for Group ID 11 (R1b-L21 results).

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Posts
    8
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by seferhabahir View Post
    Go to your account page on YSEQ and click on Group Browser and then click on Join for Group ID 11 (R1b-L21 results).
    OK, thanks. I joined it and you should be able to see them.

Similar Threads

  1. YSEQ R1b-DF27 panel results
    By Gil Vicente in forum R1b-DF27
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-22-2019, 04:50 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-12-2016, 06:47 AM
  3. YSEQ Z251 panel test results
    By alhoy58 in forum Z251
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 09:33 PM
  4. How to interpret Yseq's E-V13 panel results?
    By lgmayka in forum E1b-M215
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 10:48 PM
  5. YSEQ Z255 Panel Results
    By jjtjr in forum Z255
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •