Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 221

Thread: Post your Dodecad K7b results

  1. #1
    Administrator
    Posts
    2,405
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    V33

    New Zealand Croatia Star of David Ireland England Poland

    Post your Dodecad K7b results

    I found some of the Oracle results in the K7b quite interesting so I thought it might be a good idea for people to compare their results. I'll get the ball rolling.

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Atlantic_Baltic 68.76
    2 Southern 15.49
    3 West_Asian 13.78
    4 South_Asian 1.79
    5 East_Asian 0.14
    6 African 0.04

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 Hungarians (Behar) 2.43
    2 French (HGDP) 5.59
    3 French (Dodecad) 6.12
    4 Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) 6.28
    5 German (Dodecad) 6.83
    6 Cornwall (1000Genomes) 7.28
    7 Dutch (Dodecad) 7.73
    8 CEU30 (1000Genomes) 7.79
    9 Kent (1000Genomes) 8
    10 English (Dodecad) 8.39
    11 Ukranians (Yunusbayev) 9.68
    12 British (Dodecad) 9.68
    13 British_Isles (Dodecad) 9.86
    14 Irish (Dodecad) 9.93
    15 Argyll (1000Genomes) 10.07
    16 Orcadian (HGDP) 10.35
    17 Mixed_Slav (Dodecad) 10.85
    18 Orkney (1000Genomes) 11.09
    19 Polish (Dodecad) 12.57
    20 Cataluna (1000Genomes) 13.26

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 88% British_Isles (Dodecad) + 12% Iranian_Jews (Behar) @ 0.73
    2 88% British_Isles (Dodecad) + 12% Iraq_Jews (Behar) @ 0.74
    3 88.2% British (Dodecad) + 11.8% Iranian_Jews (Behar) @ 0.8
    4 90% Cornwall (1000Genomes) + 10% Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) @ 0.8
    5 88.2% British (Dodecad) + 11.8% Iraq_Jews (Behar) @ 0.82
    6 86.4% Orcadian (HGDP) + 13.6% Druze (HGDP) @ 0.83
    7 85.8% Orcadian (HGDP) + 14.2% Lebanese (Behar) @ 0.85
    8 61.1% British_Isles (Dodecad) + 38.9% Romanians (Behar) @ 0.9
    9 87.4% British_Isles (Dodecad) + 12.6% Assyrian (Dodecad) @ 0.91
    10 90.1% Cornwall (1000Genomes) + 9.9% Iranians (Behar) @ 0.92
    11 87.6% British (Dodecad) + 12.4% Assyrian (Dodecad) @ 0.94
    12 87.4% British_Isles (Dodecad) + 12.6% Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) @ 0.95
    13 90.4% Cornwall (1000Genomes) + 9.6% Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) @ 0.95
    14 90.9% Cornwall (1000Genomes) + 9.1% Iranian_Jews (Behar) @ 0.96
    15 88.7% English (Dodecad) + 11.3% Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) @ 0.96
    16 86.9% British_Isles (Dodecad) + 13.1% Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) @ 0.97
    17 87.6% British (Dodecad) + 12.4% Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) @ 0.97
    18 87.1% British (Dodecad) + 12.9% Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) @ 0.98
    19 89.3% CEU30 (1000Genomes) + 10.7% Syrians (Behar) @ 0.98
    20 86.2% Orcadian (HGDP) + 13.8% Syrians (Behar) @ 0.98

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Lithuanian +50% N_Italian @ 1.949568


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% British_Isles +25% Lithuanian +25% S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.164295


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 British_Isles + Lithuanian + Orcadian + S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.098230
    2 British + Lithuanian + Orcadian + S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.142910
    3 Lithuanian + Orcadian + Orcadian + Sicilian @ 1.148125
    4 Lithuanian + Orcadian + Orcadian + S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.157268
    5 British_Isles + British_Isles + Lithuanian + S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.164295
    6 British_Isles + Greek + Orcadian + Polish @ 1.171025
    7 British_Isles + Lithuanian + Orcadian + Sicilian @ 1.184988
    8 British_Isles + Irish + Lithuanian + S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.205353
    9 Ashkenazi + Lithuanian + Orcadian + Orcadian @ 1.211768
    10 Irish + Lithuanian + Orcadian + S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.212182
    11 British + British_Isles + Lithuanian + S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.214782
    12 Greek + Orcadian + Orcadian + Polish @ 1.216809
    13 British + Greek + Orcadian + Polish @ 1.218620
    14 British + Lithuanian + Orcadian + Sicilian @ 1.232746
    15 Irish + Lithuanian + Orcadian + Sicilian @ 1.253166
    16 British + Irish + Lithuanian + S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.254188
    17 British_Isles + Lithuanian + Orkney + S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.259488
    18 British_Isles + British_Isles + Greek + Polish @ 1.259511
    19 British_Isles + British_Isles + Lithuanian + Sicilian @ 1.260756
    20 British_Isles + Lithuanian + Orkney + Sicilian @ 1.265599
    Ancestry on paper: English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Croatian, Ashkenazi, Polish and Māori.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BalkanKiwi For This Useful Post:

     basmaci (09-18-2015),  Jessie (05-12-2015),  Jusarius (04-01-2015),  RomanoBriton (05-19-2015),  Vrump (05-14-2017)

  3. #2
    Registered Users
    Posts
    110
    Sex
    Location
    California
    Ethnicity
    Western European
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b>U152>L2
    mtDNA (M)
    U5b2a1a1a

    United States Grand Union United Kingdom Ireland France Germany
    Here are mine:

    Oracle
     

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Atlantic_Baltic 73.21
    2 Southern 15.33
    3 West_Asian 8.41
    4 South_Asian 1.69
    5 Siberian 1.32
    6 African 0.03

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 Cornwall (1000Genomes) 3.58
    2 Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) 4
    3 Kent (1000Genomes) 4.18
    4 English (Dodecad) 4.28
    5 CEU30 (1000Genomes) 4.62
    6 German (Dodecad) 4.85
    7 British (Dodecad) 5.38
    8 British_Isles (Dodecad) 5.6
    9 Dutch (Dodecad) 5.76
    10 French (Dodecad) 6.06
    11 Irish (Dodecad) 6.08
    12 French (HGDP) 6.1
    13 Orcadian (HGDP) 6.51
    14 Hungarians (Behar) 6.82
    15 Argyll (1000Genomes) 6.96
    16 Orkney (1000Genomes) 7.14
    17 Ukranians (Yunusbayev) 9.42
    18 Norwegian (Dodecad) 9.58
    19 Mixed_Slav (Dodecad) 9.91
    20 Polish (Dodecad) 10.37

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 52.7% Lithuanian (Dodecad) + 47.3% Castilla_Y_Leon (1000Genomes) @ 1.18
    2 54.5% Cataluna (1000Genomes) + 45.5% Lithuanian (Dodecad) @ 1.2
    3 51.5% Lithuanian (Dodecad) + 48.5% Castilla_La_Mancha (1000Genomes) @ 1.3
    4 62.2% Swedish (Dodecad) + 37.8% Galicia (1000Genomes) @ 1.35
    5 51.2% Lithuanian (Dodecad) + 48.8% Spanish (Dodecad) @ 1.37
    6 63.1% Swedish (Dodecad) + 36.9% Portuguese (Dodecad) @ 1.39
    7 61.7% Swedish (Dodecad) + 38.3% Extremadura (1000Genomes) @ 1.42
    8 76.4% French (Dodecad) + 23.6% Finnish (Dodecad) @ 1.45
    9 76.2% French (Dodecad) + 23.8% FIN30 (1000Genomes) @ 1.46
    10 51.8% Valencia (1000Genomes) + 48.2% Lithuanian (Dodecad) @ 1.46
    11 58.5% Ukranians (Yunusbayev) + 41.5% Pais_Vasco (1000Genomes) @ 1.46
    12 55.1% Swedish (Dodecad) + 44.9% Cataluna (1000Genomes) @ 1.47
    13 57.6% Belorussian (Behar) + 42.4% Aragon (1000Genomes) @ 1.48
    14 62.1% Swedish (Dodecad) + 37.9% Castilla_Y_Leon (1000Genomes) @ 1.48
    15 52.6% Belorussian (Behar) + 47.4% Cataluna (1000Genomes) @ 1.48
    16 64.6% Swedish (Dodecad) + 35.4% Murcia (1000Genomes) @ 1.48
    17 61.8% Polish (Dodecad) + 38.2% Aragon (1000Genomes) @ 1.49
    18 75.2% Belorussian (Behar) + 24.8% Sardinian (HGDP) @ 1.49
    19 63.2% Swedish (Dodecad) + 36.8% Andalucia (1000Genomes) @ 1.5
    20 62.2% Swedish (Dodecad) + 37.8% Baleares (1000Genomes) @ 1.5



    Oracle - 4

     

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Cornwall @ 3.822882
    2 Mixed_Germanic @ 4.276811
    3 Kent @ 4.484502
    4 English @ 4.594407
    5 CEU30 @ 4.917242
    6 German @ 5.211696
    7 British @ 5.766117
    8 British_Isles @ 6.005180
    9 Dutch @ 6.127583
    10 French @ 6.372335
    11 French @ 6.456386
    12 Irish @ 6.503146
    13 Orcadian @ 6.956830
    14 Argyll @ 7.403508
    15 Hungarians @ 7.511650
    16 Orkney @ 7.647987
    17 Ukranians @ 9.952043
    18 Norwegian @ 10.256969
    19 Mixed_Slav @ 10.394243
    20 Polish @ 10.956175

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Lithuanian +50% Spanish @ 1.411157


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Lithuanian +25% Portuguese +25% Valencia @ 1.336086


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Castilla_Y_Leon + Cataluna + Lithuanian + Lithuanian @ 1.195848
    2 Lithuanian + Orcadian + Russian + Sardinian @ 1.207656
    3 British_Isles + French + Mordovians + Pais_Vasco @ 1.224656
    4 Lithuanian + Pais_Vasco + Portuguese + Russian_B @ 1.231010
    5 Cataluna + Lithuanian + Lithuanian + Portuguese @ 1.232570
    6 Lithuanian + Orcadian + Russian_B + Sardinian @ 1.254790
    7 Cantabria + Cataluna + Lithuanian + Russian @ 1.260239
    8 Cataluna + Cornwall + FIN30 + French @ 1.271301
    9 Lithuanian + Orkney + Russian + Sardinian @ 1.271565
    10 Cantabria + Cataluna + Lithuanian + Russian_B @ 1.271836
    11 British + French + Mordovians + Pais_Vasco @ 1.273522
    12 Lithuanian + Pais_Vasco + Portuguese + Russian @ 1.277050
    13 Baleares + Lithuanian + Pais_Vasco + Russian_B @ 1.278594
    14 Cantabria + Lithuanian + Lithuanian + Portuguese @ 1.280632
    15 Lithuanian + Mixed_Slav + Sardinian + Swedish @ 1.281438
    16 Lithuanian + Orkney + Russian_B + Sardinian @ 1.283307
    17 Cataluna + Cornwall + Finnish + French @ 1.289628
    18 Castilla_Y_Leon + Cataluna + Lithuanians + Russian @ 1.291418
    19 Extremadura + Lithuanian + Pais_Vasco + Russian_B @ 1.294049
    20 British_Isles + French_Basque + French + Mordovians @ 1.294942
    FTDNA: 249550
    Ysearch: 4U6FY

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alpine Hominin For This Useful Post:

     BalkanKiwi (04-01-2015),  basmaci (09-18-2015),  Jusarius (04-01-2015)

  5. #3
    Administrator
    Posts
    2,405
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    V33

    New Zealand Croatia Star of David Ireland England Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine Hominin View Post
    Here are mine:

    Oracle
     

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Atlantic_Baltic 73.21
    2 Southern 15.33
    3 West_Asian 8.41
    4 South_Asian 1.69
    5 Siberian 1.32
    6 African 0.03

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 Cornwall (1000Genomes) 3.58
    2 Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) 4
    3 Kent (1000Genomes) 4.18
    4 English (Dodecad) 4.28
    5 CEU30 (1000Genomes) 4.62
    6 German (Dodecad) 4.85
    7 British (Dodecad) 5.38
    8 British_Isles (Dodecad) 5.6
    9 Dutch (Dodecad) 5.76
    10 French (Dodecad) 6.06
    11 Irish (Dodecad) 6.08
    12 French (HGDP) 6.1
    13 Orcadian (HGDP) 6.51
    14 Hungarians (Behar) 6.82
    15 Argyll (1000Genomes) 6.96
    16 Orkney (1000Genomes) 7.14
    17 Ukranians (Yunusbayev) 9.42
    18 Norwegian (Dodecad) 9.58
    19 Mixed_Slav (Dodecad) 9.91
    20 Polish (Dodecad) 10.37

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 52.7% Lithuanian (Dodecad) + 47.3% Castilla_Y_Leon (1000Genomes) @ 1.18
    2 54.5% Cataluna (1000Genomes) + 45.5% Lithuanian (Dodecad) @ 1.2
    3 51.5% Lithuanian (Dodecad) + 48.5% Castilla_La_Mancha (1000Genomes) @ 1.3
    4 62.2% Swedish (Dodecad) + 37.8% Galicia (1000Genomes) @ 1.35
    5 51.2% Lithuanian (Dodecad) + 48.8% Spanish (Dodecad) @ 1.37
    6 63.1% Swedish (Dodecad) + 36.9% Portuguese (Dodecad) @ 1.39
    7 61.7% Swedish (Dodecad) + 38.3% Extremadura (1000Genomes) @ 1.42
    8 76.4% French (Dodecad) + 23.6% Finnish (Dodecad) @ 1.45
    9 76.2% French (Dodecad) + 23.8% FIN30 (1000Genomes) @ 1.46
    10 51.8% Valencia (1000Genomes) + 48.2% Lithuanian (Dodecad) @ 1.46
    11 58.5% Ukranians (Yunusbayev) + 41.5% Pais_Vasco (1000Genomes) @ 1.46
    12 55.1% Swedish (Dodecad) + 44.9% Cataluna (1000Genomes) @ 1.47
    13 57.6% Belorussian (Behar) + 42.4% Aragon (1000Genomes) @ 1.48
    14 62.1% Swedish (Dodecad) + 37.9% Castilla_Y_Leon (1000Genomes) @ 1.48
    15 52.6% Belorussian (Behar) + 47.4% Cataluna (1000Genomes) @ 1.48
    16 64.6% Swedish (Dodecad) + 35.4% Murcia (1000Genomes) @ 1.48
    17 61.8% Polish (Dodecad) + 38.2% Aragon (1000Genomes) @ 1.49
    18 75.2% Belorussian (Behar) + 24.8% Sardinian (HGDP) @ 1.49
    19 63.2% Swedish (Dodecad) + 36.8% Andalucia (1000Genomes) @ 1.5
    20 62.2% Swedish (Dodecad) + 37.8% Baleares (1000Genomes) @ 1.5



    Oracle - 4

     

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Cornwall @ 3.822882
    2 Mixed_Germanic @ 4.276811
    3 Kent @ 4.484502
    4 English @ 4.594407
    5 CEU30 @ 4.917242
    6 German @ 5.211696
    7 British @ 5.766117
    8 British_Isles @ 6.005180
    9 Dutch @ 6.127583
    10 French @ 6.372335
    11 French @ 6.456386
    12 Irish @ 6.503146
    13 Orcadian @ 6.956830
    14 Argyll @ 7.403508
    15 Hungarians @ 7.511650
    16 Orkney @ 7.647987
    17 Ukranians @ 9.952043
    18 Norwegian @ 10.256969
    19 Mixed_Slav @ 10.394243
    20 Polish @ 10.956175

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Lithuanian +50% Spanish @ 1.411157


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Lithuanian +25% Portuguese +25% Valencia @ 1.336086


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Castilla_Y_Leon + Cataluna + Lithuanian + Lithuanian @ 1.195848
    2 Lithuanian + Orcadian + Russian + Sardinian @ 1.207656
    3 British_Isles + French + Mordovians + Pais_Vasco @ 1.224656
    4 Lithuanian + Pais_Vasco + Portuguese + Russian_B @ 1.231010
    5 Cataluna + Lithuanian + Lithuanian + Portuguese @ 1.232570
    6 Lithuanian + Orcadian + Russian_B + Sardinian @ 1.254790
    7 Cantabria + Cataluna + Lithuanian + Russian @ 1.260239
    8 Cataluna + Cornwall + FIN30 + French @ 1.271301
    9 Lithuanian + Orkney + Russian + Sardinian @ 1.271565
    10 Cantabria + Cataluna + Lithuanian + Russian_B @ 1.271836
    11 British + French + Mordovians + Pais_Vasco @ 1.273522
    12 Lithuanian + Pais_Vasco + Portuguese + Russian @ 1.277050
    13 Baleares + Lithuanian + Pais_Vasco + Russian_B @ 1.278594
    14 Cantabria + Lithuanian + Lithuanian + Portuguese @ 1.280632
    15 Lithuanian + Mixed_Slav + Sardinian + Swedish @ 1.281438
    16 Lithuanian + Orkney + Russian_B + Sardinian @ 1.283307
    17 Cataluna + Cornwall + Finnish + French @ 1.289628
    18 Castilla_Y_Leon + Cataluna + Lithuanians + Russian @ 1.291418
    19 Extremadura + Lithuanian + Pais_Vasco + Russian_B @ 1.294049
    20 British_Isles + French_Basque + French + Mordovians @ 1.294942
    How well does that fit into your known ancestry?
    Ancestry on paper: English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Croatian, Ashkenazi, Polish and Māori.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BalkanKiwi For This Useful Post:

     basmaci (09-18-2015),  Jusarius (04-01-2015)

  7. #4
    Registered Users
    Posts
    432
    Sex
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA (M)
    H1b

    United States of America
    Population
    South_Asian 2.23%
    West_Asian 12.03%
    Siberian 0.68%
    African 0.88%
    Southern 14.46%
    Atlantic_Baltic 69.71%

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Hungarians @ 3.512580
    2 Mixed_Germanic @ 5.557906
    3 German @ 6.192037
    4 French @ 6.200512
    5 Cornwall @ 6.447558

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Lithuanian +50% N_Italian @ 2.589142


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Lithuanian +25% Portuguese +25% Romanians @ 1.740074


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Lithuanian + Portuguese + Romanians + Swedish @ 1.577914

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SwampThing27 For This Useful Post:

     BalkanKiwi (04-01-2015),  basmaci (09-18-2015),  Jusarius (04-01-2015)

  9. #5
    Registered Users
    Posts
    6,139
    Sex
    Location
    Australia
    Ethnicity
    Italian Alpine
    Nationality
    Australian and Italian
    Y-DNA (P)
    T1a2b- SK1480
    mtDNA (M)
    H95a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-S8172
    mtDNA (P)
    T2b17

    Australia Italy Veneto Friuli Italy Trentino Alto Adige Italy Ladinia Austria Tirol
    mine below

    # Population Percent
    1 Atlantic_Baltic 55.84
    2 Southern 26.17
    3 West_Asian 17.24
    4 South_Asian 0.55
    5 African 0.2

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 N_Italian (Dodecad) 2.44
    2 North_Italian (HGDP) 4.88
    3 Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) 5.48
    4 Romanians (Behar) 5.65
    5 Bulgarian (Dodecad) 6.35
    6 O_Italian (Dodecad) 7.04
    7 TSI30 (Metspalu) 8.99
    8 Tuscan (HGDP) 9.02
    9 Baleares (1000Genomes) 9.48
    10 Extremadura (1000Genomes) 10.54
    11 Andalucia (1000Genomes) 10.84
    12 Murcia (1000Genomes) 10.96
    13 Galicia (1000Genomes) 11
    14 Spaniards (Behar) 11.16
    15 Portuguese (Dodecad) 11.37
    16 Castilla_La_Mancha (1000Genomes) 12.56
    17 Castilla_Y_Leon (1000Genomes) 12.63
    18 Cataluna (1000Genomes) 12.66
    19 Spanish (Dodecad) 12.83
    20 Valencia (1000Genomes) 13.1

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 62.5% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 37.5% British_Isles (Dodecad) @ 0.26
    2 62.3% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 37.7% British (Dodecad) @ 0.28
    3 59.8% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 40.2% Cornwall (1000Genomes) @ 0.34
    4 60.9% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 39.1% English (Dodecad) @ 0.38
    5 74.3% Tuscan (HGDP) + 25.7% Orcadian (HGDP) @ 0.41
    6 73.8% Tuscan (HGDP) + 26.2% British_Isles (Dodecad) @ 0.44
    7 76.5% French (Dodecad) + 23.5% Druze (HGDP) @ 0.44
    8 73.6% Tuscan (HGDP) + 26.4% British (Dodecad) @ 0.45
    9 72.2% Tuscan (HGDP) + 27.8% CEU30 (1000Genomes) @ 0.45
    10 60.5% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 39.5% Kent (1000Genomes) @ 0.45
    11 73.9% Tuscan (HGDP) + 26.1% Irish (Dodecad) @ 0.47
    12 71.5% Tuscan (HGDP) + 28.5% Cornwall (1000Genomes) @ 0.48
    13 74.8% Tuscan (HGDP) + 25.2% Orkney (1000Genomes) @ 0.49
    14 63.1% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 36.9% Orcadian (HGDP) @ 0.52
    15 62.7% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 37.3% Irish (Dodecad) @ 0.53
    16 70.8% Tuscan (HGDP) + 29.2% Mixed_Germanic (Dodecad) @ 0.53
    17 76% TSI30 (Metspalu) + 24% Polish (Dodecad) @ 0.54
    18 72.2% Tuscan (HGDP) + 27.8% Kent (1000Genomes) @ 0.54
    19 70.3% N_Italian (Dodecad) + 29.7% Romanians (Behar) @ 0.55
    20 79.5% TSI30 (Metspalu) + 20.5% Lithuanian (Dodecad) @ 0.55


    My Path = ( K-M9+, LT-P326+, T-M184+, L490+, M70+, PF5664+, L131+, L446+, CTS933+, CTS3767+, CTS8862+, Z19945+, BY143483+ )


    Grandfather via paternal grandmother = I1-CTS6397 yDna
    Great grandmother paternal side = T1a1e mtDna
    Son's mtDna = K1a4p

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vettor For This Useful Post:

     BalkanKiwi (04-01-2015),  basmaci (09-18-2015),  Jusarius (04-01-2015)

  11. #6
    Registered Users
    Posts
    525
    Sex
    Location
    England
    Ethnicity
    English
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA (P)
    I1a1b1
    mtDNA (M)
    H1c3

    England Ireland Wales Scotland England North of England European Union
    Mine -

    Atlantic_Baltic 76.87%
    Southern 12.55%
    West_Asian 9.31%
    South_Asian 1.27%

     

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 English @ 0.992084
    2 British @ 1.056827
    3 British_Isles @ 1.193225
    4 Kent @ 1.349600
    5 CEU30 @ 1.663391
    6 Irish @ 1.756328
    7 Cornwall @ 1.875658
    8 Orcadian @ 2.173900
    9 Orkney @ 2.945168
    10 Argyll @ 2.998575
    11 Mixed_Germanic @ 3.151777
    12 Dutch @ 3.169403
    13 German @ 3.375461
    14 Norwegian @ 5.989038
    15 Polish @ 6.902108
    16 Swedish @ 7.445379
    17 Ukranians @ 7.711852
    18 Mixed_Slav @ 7.820509
    19 Belorussian @ 8.808717
    20 Hungarians @ 9.742098

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% British +50% English @ 0.472903


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% British +25% British +25% Cornwall @ 0.425664


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 British + British + British + Cornwall @ 0.425664
    2 British_Isles + British_Isles + English + Kent @ 0.448028
    3 British_Isles + British_Isles + Cornwall + English @ 0.457686
    4 British + British + English + English @ 0.472903
    5 British + British_Isles + English + Kent @ 0.473028
    6 British + British_Isles + Cornwall + English @ 0.478285
    7 British + British + British_Isles + Cornwall @ 0.497820
    8 British + British + English + Kent @ 0.498028
    9 British + British + Cornwall + English @ 0.499286
    10 British_Isles + British_Isles + British_Isles + Cornwall @ 0.503695
    11 British_Isles + British_Isles + Cornwall + Cornwall @ 0.504689
    12 British + British_Isles + British_Isles + Cornwall @ 0.527062
    13 British + British_Isles + English + English @ 0.527715
    14 British_Isles + British_Isles + English + English @ 0.535831
    15 British_Isles + British_Isles + Cornwall + Kent @ 0.538552
    16 British + Cornwall + English + Orcadian @ 0.555867
    17 British + British_Isles + Cornwall + Kent @ 0.557292
    18 British + British + CEU30 + English @ 0.557293
    19 British + British + Cornwall + Kent @ 0.576507
    20 British_Isles + British_Isles + Kent + Kent @ 0.581240



    My brother's -

    Atlantic_Baltic 73.12%
    Southern 13.59%
    West_Asian 11.12%
    South_Asian 2.12%
    African 0.06%

     

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Mixed_Germanic @ 2.252037
    2 Cornwall @ 2.899225
    3 German @ 3.159497
    4 CEU30 @ 3.402004
    5 Kent @ 3.701636
    6 Dutch @ 3.846507
    7 English @ 4.085913
    8 British @ 5.288985
    9 British_Isles @ 5.463542
    10 Irish @ 5.621370
    11 Hungarians @ 5.897004
    12 Argyll @ 5.952035
    13 Orcadian @ 6.035850
    14 Orkney @ 6.887809
    15 Ukranians @ 7.482753
    16 French @ 7.517809
    17 French @ 7.747902
    18 Mixed_Slav @ 8.260936
    19 Polish @ 9.123048
    20 Norwegian @ 9.865435

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% British_Isles +50% Hungarians @ 1.929914


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% British_Isles +25% Lithuanian +25% North_Italian @ 1.598594


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 British_Isles + CEU30 + Lithuanian + North_Italian @ 1.539111
    2 Dutch + Polish + Polish + Portuguese @ 1.544326
    3 CEU30 + Lithuanian + North_Italian + Orcadian @ 1.551295
    4 Cornwall + Lithuanian + North_Italian + Orcadian @ 1.576653
    5 British + CEU30 + Lithuanian + North_Italian @ 1.585203
    6 British_Isles + Cornwall + Lithuanian + N_Italian @ 1.593606
    7 British_Isles + British_Isles + Lithuanian + North_Italian @ 1.598594
    8 British_Isles + Lithuanian + North_Italian + Orcadian @ 1.599064
    9 British_Isles + British_Isles + Lithuanian + N_Italian @ 1.609816
    10 British_Isles + CEU30 + Lithuanian + N_Italian @ 1.612319
    11 British + Lithuanian + North_Italian + Orcadian @ 1.612392
    12 British + British_Isles + Lithuanian + North_Italian @ 1.621351
    13 CEU30 + Irish + Lithuanian + North_Italian @ 1.622135
    14 British + CEU30 + Lithuanian + N_Italian @ 1.622459
    15 British + British_Isles + Lithuanian + N_Italian @ 1.623989
    16 British_Isles + Dutch + Lithuanian + North_Italian @ 1.625257
    17 British_Isles + English + Lithuanian + N_Italian @ 1.628155
    18 British + Cornwall + Lithuanian + N_Italian @ 1.635487
    19 Cornwall + Lithuanian + N_Italian + Orcadian @ 1.636665
    20 British + British + Lithuanian + N_Italian @ 1.641471



  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephen1986 For This Useful Post:

     basmaci (09-18-2015),  Jusarius (04-01-2015)

  13. #7
    Registered Users
    Posts
    596
    Sex

    My results:

    FTDNA



     
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Southern 37.12
    2 Atlantic_Baltic 35.56
    3 West_Asian 25.68
    4 African 1.01
    5 East_Asian 0.63

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) 0.97
    2 Sicilian (Dodecad) 1.65
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) 2.62
    4 Ashkenazi (Dodecad) 2.85
    5 Greek (Dodecad) 6.19
    6 C_Italian (Dodecad) 7.57
    7 Sephardic_Jews (Behar) 10.72
    8 Morocco_Jews (Behar) 11.81
    9 Tuscan (HGDP) 13.71
    10 TSI30 (Metspalu) 14.19
    11 O_Italian (Dodecad) 15.55
    12 Cypriots (Behar) 18.74
    13 Bulgarian (Dodecad) 21.55
    14 North_Italian (HGDP) 22.09
    15 N_Italian (Dodecad) 22.31
    16 Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) 22.36
    17 Turkish (Dodecad) 22.77
    18 Romanians (Behar) 23.4
    19 Turks (Behar) 23.73
    20 Lebanese (Behar) 25.25

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 98.5% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 1.5% Uygur (HGDP) @ 0.55
    2 97.6% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 2.4% Nogais (Yunusbayev) @ 0.56
    3 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% Lahu (HGDP) @ 0.58
    4 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% MAS30 (SGVP) @ 0.58
    5 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% KHV30 (1000Genomes) @ 0.58
    6 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% Dai (HGDP) @ 0.58
    7 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% She (HGDP) @ 0.58
    8 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% CDX30 (1000Genomes) @ 0.58
    9 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% CHS30 (SGVP) @ 0.58
    10 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% Miaozu (HGDP) @ 0.58
    11 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% CHD30 (Metspalu) @ 0.59
    12 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% Han (HGDP) @ 0.59
    13 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% Tujia (HGDP) @ 0.59
    14 99.1% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.9% Burmanese (Chaubey) @ 0.59
    15 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% Cambodians (HGDP) @ 0.59
    16 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% Chinese (Dodecad) @ 0.59
    17 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% CHB30 (Metspalu) @ 0.59
    18 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% Yizu (HGDP) @ 0.6
    19 99.1% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.9% Tu (HGDP) @ 0.6
    20 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% Naxi (HGDP) @ 0.6


    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Southern 37.12
    2 Atlantic_Baltic 35.56
    3 West_Asian 25.68
    4 African 1.01


    Finished reading population data. 223 populations found.
    7 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 S_Italian_Sicilian @ 0.966756
    2 Sicilian @ 1.678341
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews @ 2.800831
    4 Ashkenazi @ 3.048007
    5 Greek @ 6.658212
    6 C_Italian @ 8.283020
    7 Sephardic_Jews @ 11.529091
    8 Morocco_Jews @ 12.478199
    9 Tuscan @ 14.983180
    10 TSI30 @ 15.564619
    11 O_Italian @ 16.952917
    12 Cypriots @ 20.551105
    13 Bulgarian @ 23.136913
    14 Bulgarians @ 24.056543
    15 North_Italian @ 24.267761
    16 N_Italian @ 24.419014
    17 Turkish @ 24.936552
    18 Romanians @ 25.163240
    19 Turks @ 25.917831
    20 Lebanese @ 27.718327

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% S_Italian_Sicilian +50% S_Italian_Sicilian @ 0.966756


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Ashkenazi +25% Cypriots +25% N_Italian @ 0.530260


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Ashkenazy_Jews + Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews + Pais_Vasco @ 0.000000
    2 Ashkenazy_Jews + Lebanese + TSI30 + TSI30 @ 0.270897
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews + French_Basque + Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews @ 0.287092
    4 Ashkenazi + Lebanese + TSI30 + TSI30 @ 0.322248
    5 Ashkenazi + Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews + Pais_Vasco @ 0.324818
    6 Ashkenazy_Jews + C_Italian + Druze + North_Italian @ 0.326257
    7 Ashkenazi + Greek + Lebanese + North_Italian @ 0.365295
    8 Ashkenazi + C_Italian + Druze + North_Italian @ 0.388366
    9 Ashkenazi + Lebanese + TSI30 + Tuscan @ 0.398190
    10 Argyll + Ashkenazi + Samaritians + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.408068
    11 Ashkenazy_Jews + Romanians + Sephardic_Jews + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.425175
    12 Aragon + C_Italian + Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews @ 0.426282
    13 Cypriots + Lebanese + North_Italian + North_Italian @ 0.426682
    14 Ashkenazi + C_Italian + Druze + N_Italian @ 0.441295
    15 Ashkenazy_Jews + Greek + Lebanese + North_Italian @ 0.445900
    16 Ashkenazi + French_Basque + Georgia_Jews + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.454064
    17 Lebanese + N_Italian + Sephardic_Jews + Tuscan @ 0.475288
    18 Cypriots + Lebanese + Spaniards + Tuscan @ 0.476556
    19 Ashkenazy_Jews + Lebanese + TSI30 + Tuscan @ 0.478790
    20 Bulgarian + S_Italian_Sicilian + Sephardic_Jews + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.494312




    23andme:

     
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Southern 36.81
    2 Atlantic_Baltic 35.6
    3 West_Asian 25.67
    4 African 1.31
    5 East_Asian 0.62

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) 1.24
    2 Sicilian (Dodecad) 1.8
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) 2.87
    4 Ashkenazi (Dodecad) 3.1
    5 Greek (Dodecad) 6.09
    6 C_Italian (Dodecad) 7.51
    7 Sephardic_Jews (Behar) 10.91
    8 Morocco_Jews (Behar) 11.96
    9 Tuscan (HGDP) 13.6
    10 TSI30 (Metspalu) 14.1
    11 O_Italian (Dodecad) 15.39
    12 Cypriots (Behar) 18.89
    13 Bulgarian (Dodecad) 21.35
    14 North_Italian (HGDP) 21.99
    15 Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) 22.16
    16 N_Italian (Dodecad) 22.19
    17 Turkish (Dodecad) 22.75
    18 Romanians (Behar) 23.21
    19 Turks (Behar) 23.7
    20 Lebanese (Behar) 25.32

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 66.2% Sephardic_Jews (Behar) + 33.8% Bulgarian (Dodecad) @ 0.54
    2 68.1% Sephardic_Jews (Behar) + 31.9% Romanians (Behar) @ 0.59
    3 67% Sephardic_Jews (Behar) + 33% Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) @ 0.6
    4 64.2% TSI30 (Metspalu) + 35.8% Lebanese (Behar) @ 0.61
    5 53.5% North_Italian (HGDP) + 46.5% Lebanese (Behar) @ 0.65
    6 56.5% Murcia (1000Genomes) + 43.5% Iraq_Jews (Behar) @ 0.71
    7 84.6% Greek (Dodecad) + 15.4% Bedouin (HGDP) @ 0.75
    8 97% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 3% Nogais (Yunusbayev) @ 0.76
    9 98.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 1.8% Uygur (HGDP) @ 0.79
    10 77.2% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 22.8% Lebanese (Behar) @ 0.79
    11 56.1% North_Italian (HGDP) + 43.9% Druze (HGDP) @ 0.79
    12 97.6% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 2.4% Tajiks (Yunusbayev) @ 0.8
    13 78.6% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 21.4% Syrians (Behar) @ 0.82
    14 98.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 1.7% Hazara (HGDP) @ 0.85
    15 98% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 2% Uzbeks (Behar) @ 0.85
    16 54.1% Druze (HGDP) + 45.9% Cataluna (1000Genomes) @ 0.85
    17 99% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 1% Burmanese (Chaubey) @ 0.88
    18 79.4% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 20.6% Jordanians (Behar) @ 0.89
    19 99.1% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.9% PANIYA (Behar) @ 0.89
    20 99.1% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.9% MAS30 (SGVP) @ 0.89



    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Southern 36.81
    2 Atlantic_Baltic 35.60
    3 West_Asian 25.67
    4 African 1.31


    Finished reading population data. 223 populations found.
    7 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.237394
    2 Sicilian @ 1.863026
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews @ 3.036028
    4 Ashkenazi @ 3.283710
    5 Greek @ 6.533983
    6 C_Italian @ 8.197054
    7 Sephardic_Jews @ 11.727965
    8 Morocco_Jews @ 12.659681
    9 Tuscan @ 14.859777
    10 TSI30 @ 15.460713
    11 O_Italian @ 16.788847
    12 Cypriots @ 20.696550
    13 Bulgarian @ 22.930746
    14 Bulgarians @ 23.856457
    15 North_Italian @ 24.160675
    16 N_Italian @ 24.287283
    17 Turkish @ 24.912622
    18 Romanians @ 24.959734
    19 Turks @ 25.882320
    20 Lebanese @ 27.807064

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% S_Italian_Sicilian +50% S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.237394


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Druze +25% O_Italian +25% Pais_Vasco @ 0.553416


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Ashkenazi + Greek + Lebanese + North_Italian @ 0.000000
    2 Ashkenazi + Lebanese + TSI30 + Tuscan @ 0.000000
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews + French + Lebanese + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.000000
    4 Ashkenazy_Jews + Greek + Lebanese + North_Italian @ 0.000000
    5 Ashkenazy_Jews + Lebanese + TSI30 + TSI30 @ 0.000000
    6 Ashkenazy_Jews + Lebanese + TSI30 + Tuscan @ 0.000000
    7 Ashkenazi + French + Lebanese + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.254366
    8 Armenians_15 + Ashkenazi + French_Basque + Morocco_Jews @ 0.275000
    9 Ashkenazi + Lebanese + TSI30 + TSI30 @ 0.311274
    10 Armenians_15 + Ashkenazi + Morocco_Jews + Pais_Vasco @ 0.324950
    11 Lebanese + N_Italian + Sephardic_Jews + Tuscan @ 0.365280
    12 Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews + Murcia + Tuscan @ 0.387691
    13 Cypriots + Lebanese + Spaniards + Tuscan @ 0.390305
    14 Ashkenazi + Lebanese + Tuscan + Tuscan @ 0.405420
    15 Andalucia + Cypriots + Lebanese + O_Italian @ 0.415280
    16 Ashkenazy_Jews + French + Lebanese + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.436549
    17 Canarias + Cypriots + Georgia_Jews + Murcia @ 0.473443
    18 French + Lebanese + N_Italian + Samaritians @ 0.477290
    19 Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews + Murcia + TSI30 @ 0.485470
    20 Armenians_15 + Ashkenazy_Jews + French_Basque + Morocco_Jews @ 0.491688

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Doe For This Useful Post:

     basmaci (09-18-2015),  Jusarius (04-01-2015)

  15. #8
    Administrator
    Posts
    2,405
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    V33

    New Zealand Croatia Star of David Ireland England Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
    My results:

    FTDNA



     
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Southern 37.12
    2 Atlantic_Baltic 35.56
    3 West_Asian 25.68
    4 African 1.01
    5 East_Asian 0.63

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) 0.97
    2 Sicilian (Dodecad) 1.65
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) 2.62
    4 Ashkenazi (Dodecad) 2.85
    5 Greek (Dodecad) 6.19
    6 C_Italian (Dodecad) 7.57
    7 Sephardic_Jews (Behar) 10.72
    8 Morocco_Jews (Behar) 11.81
    9 Tuscan (HGDP) 13.71
    10 TSI30 (Metspalu) 14.19
    11 O_Italian (Dodecad) 15.55
    12 Cypriots (Behar) 18.74
    13 Bulgarian (Dodecad) 21.55
    14 North_Italian (HGDP) 22.09
    15 N_Italian (Dodecad) 22.31
    16 Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) 22.36
    17 Turkish (Dodecad) 22.77
    18 Romanians (Behar) 23.4
    19 Turks (Behar) 23.73
    20 Lebanese (Behar) 25.25

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 98.5% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 1.5% Uygur (HGDP) @ 0.55
    2 97.6% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 2.4% Nogais (Yunusbayev) @ 0.56
    3 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% Lahu (HGDP) @ 0.58
    4 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% MAS30 (SGVP) @ 0.58
    5 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% KHV30 (1000Genomes) @ 0.58
    6 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% Dai (HGDP) @ 0.58
    7 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% She (HGDP) @ 0.58
    8 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% CDX30 (1000Genomes) @ 0.58
    9 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% CHS30 (SGVP) @ 0.58
    10 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% Miaozu (HGDP) @ 0.58
    11 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% CHD30 (Metspalu) @ 0.59
    12 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% Han (HGDP) @ 0.59
    13 99.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.7% Tujia (HGDP) @ 0.59
    14 99.1% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.9% Burmanese (Chaubey) @ 0.59
    15 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% Cambodians (HGDP) @ 0.59
    16 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% Chinese (Dodecad) @ 0.59
    17 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% CHB30 (Metspalu) @ 0.59
    18 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% Yizu (HGDP) @ 0.6
    19 99.1% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.9% Tu (HGDP) @ 0.6
    20 99.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.8% Naxi (HGDP) @ 0.6


    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Southern 37.12
    2 Atlantic_Baltic 35.56
    3 West_Asian 25.68
    4 African 1.01


    Finished reading population data. 223 populations found.
    7 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 S_Italian_Sicilian @ 0.966756
    2 Sicilian @ 1.678341
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews @ 2.800831
    4 Ashkenazi @ 3.048007
    5 Greek @ 6.658212
    6 C_Italian @ 8.283020
    7 Sephardic_Jews @ 11.529091
    8 Morocco_Jews @ 12.478199
    9 Tuscan @ 14.983180
    10 TSI30 @ 15.564619
    11 O_Italian @ 16.952917
    12 Cypriots @ 20.551105
    13 Bulgarian @ 23.136913
    14 Bulgarians @ 24.056543
    15 North_Italian @ 24.267761
    16 N_Italian @ 24.419014
    17 Turkish @ 24.936552
    18 Romanians @ 25.163240
    19 Turks @ 25.917831
    20 Lebanese @ 27.718327

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% S_Italian_Sicilian +50% S_Italian_Sicilian @ 0.966756


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Ashkenazi +25% Cypriots +25% N_Italian @ 0.530260


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Ashkenazy_Jews + Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews + Pais_Vasco @ 0.000000
    2 Ashkenazy_Jews + Lebanese + TSI30 + TSI30 @ 0.270897
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews + French_Basque + Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews @ 0.287092
    4 Ashkenazi + Lebanese + TSI30 + TSI30 @ 0.322248
    5 Ashkenazi + Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews + Pais_Vasco @ 0.324818
    6 Ashkenazy_Jews + C_Italian + Druze + North_Italian @ 0.326257
    7 Ashkenazi + Greek + Lebanese + North_Italian @ 0.365295
    8 Ashkenazi + C_Italian + Druze + North_Italian @ 0.388366
    9 Ashkenazi + Lebanese + TSI30 + Tuscan @ 0.398190
    10 Argyll + Ashkenazi + Samaritians + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.408068
    11 Ashkenazy_Jews + Romanians + Sephardic_Jews + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.425175
    12 Aragon + C_Italian + Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews @ 0.426282
    13 Cypriots + Lebanese + North_Italian + North_Italian @ 0.426682
    14 Ashkenazi + C_Italian + Druze + N_Italian @ 0.441295
    15 Ashkenazy_Jews + Greek + Lebanese + North_Italian @ 0.445900
    16 Ashkenazi + French_Basque + Georgia_Jews + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.454064
    17 Lebanese + N_Italian + Sephardic_Jews + Tuscan @ 0.475288
    18 Cypriots + Lebanese + Spaniards + Tuscan @ 0.476556
    19 Ashkenazy_Jews + Lebanese + TSI30 + Tuscan @ 0.478790
    20 Bulgarian + S_Italian_Sicilian + Sephardic_Jews + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.494312




    23andme:

     
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Southern 36.81
    2 Atlantic_Baltic 35.6
    3 West_Asian 25.67
    4 African 1.31
    5 East_Asian 0.62

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) 1.24
    2 Sicilian (Dodecad) 1.8
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) 2.87
    4 Ashkenazi (Dodecad) 3.1
    5 Greek (Dodecad) 6.09
    6 C_Italian (Dodecad) 7.51
    7 Sephardic_Jews (Behar) 10.91
    8 Morocco_Jews (Behar) 11.96
    9 Tuscan (HGDP) 13.6
    10 TSI30 (Metspalu) 14.1
    11 O_Italian (Dodecad) 15.39
    12 Cypriots (Behar) 18.89
    13 Bulgarian (Dodecad) 21.35
    14 North_Italian (HGDP) 21.99
    15 Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) 22.16
    16 N_Italian (Dodecad) 22.19
    17 Turkish (Dodecad) 22.75
    18 Romanians (Behar) 23.21
    19 Turks (Behar) 23.7
    20 Lebanese (Behar) 25.32

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 66.2% Sephardic_Jews (Behar) + 33.8% Bulgarian (Dodecad) @ 0.54
    2 68.1% Sephardic_Jews (Behar) + 31.9% Romanians (Behar) @ 0.59
    3 67% Sephardic_Jews (Behar) + 33% Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) @ 0.6
    4 64.2% TSI30 (Metspalu) + 35.8% Lebanese (Behar) @ 0.61
    5 53.5% North_Italian (HGDP) + 46.5% Lebanese (Behar) @ 0.65
    6 56.5% Murcia (1000Genomes) + 43.5% Iraq_Jews (Behar) @ 0.71
    7 84.6% Greek (Dodecad) + 15.4% Bedouin (HGDP) @ 0.75
    8 97% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 3% Nogais (Yunusbayev) @ 0.76
    9 98.2% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 1.8% Uygur (HGDP) @ 0.79
    10 77.2% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 22.8% Lebanese (Behar) @ 0.79
    11 56.1% North_Italian (HGDP) + 43.9% Druze (HGDP) @ 0.79
    12 97.6% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 2.4% Tajiks (Yunusbayev) @ 0.8
    13 78.6% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 21.4% Syrians (Behar) @ 0.82
    14 98.3% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 1.7% Hazara (HGDP) @ 0.85
    15 98% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 2% Uzbeks (Behar) @ 0.85
    16 54.1% Druze (HGDP) + 45.9% Cataluna (1000Genomes) @ 0.85
    17 99% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 1% Burmanese (Chaubey) @ 0.88
    18 79.4% C_Italian (Dodecad) + 20.6% Jordanians (Behar) @ 0.89
    19 99.1% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.9% PANIYA (Behar) @ 0.89
    20 99.1% S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) + 0.9% MAS30 (SGVP) @ 0.89



    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Southern 36.81
    2 Atlantic_Baltic 35.60
    3 West_Asian 25.67
    4 African 1.31


    Finished reading population data. 223 populations found.
    7 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.237394
    2 Sicilian @ 1.863026
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews @ 3.036028
    4 Ashkenazi @ 3.283710
    5 Greek @ 6.533983
    6 C_Italian @ 8.197054
    7 Sephardic_Jews @ 11.727965
    8 Morocco_Jews @ 12.659681
    9 Tuscan @ 14.859777
    10 TSI30 @ 15.460713
    11 O_Italian @ 16.788847
    12 Cypriots @ 20.696550
    13 Bulgarian @ 22.930746
    14 Bulgarians @ 23.856457
    15 North_Italian @ 24.160675
    16 N_Italian @ 24.287283
    17 Turkish @ 24.912622
    18 Romanians @ 24.959734
    19 Turks @ 25.882320
    20 Lebanese @ 27.807064

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% S_Italian_Sicilian +50% S_Italian_Sicilian @ 1.237394


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Druze +25% O_Italian +25% Pais_Vasco @ 0.553416


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Ashkenazi + Greek + Lebanese + North_Italian @ 0.000000
    2 Ashkenazi + Lebanese + TSI30 + Tuscan @ 0.000000
    3 Ashkenazy_Jews + French + Lebanese + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.000000
    4 Ashkenazy_Jews + Greek + Lebanese + North_Italian @ 0.000000
    5 Ashkenazy_Jews + Lebanese + TSI30 + TSI30 @ 0.000000
    6 Ashkenazy_Jews + Lebanese + TSI30 + Tuscan @ 0.000000
    7 Ashkenazi + French + Lebanese + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.254366
    8 Armenians_15 + Ashkenazi + French_Basque + Morocco_Jews @ 0.275000
    9 Ashkenazi + Lebanese + TSI30 + TSI30 @ 0.311274
    10 Armenians_15 + Ashkenazi + Morocco_Jews + Pais_Vasco @ 0.324950
    11 Lebanese + N_Italian + Sephardic_Jews + Tuscan @ 0.365280
    12 Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews + Murcia + Tuscan @ 0.387691
    13 Cypriots + Lebanese + Spaniards + Tuscan @ 0.390305
    14 Ashkenazi + Lebanese + Tuscan + Tuscan @ 0.405420
    15 Andalucia + Cypriots + Lebanese + O_Italian @ 0.415280
    16 Ashkenazy_Jews + French + Lebanese + Sephardic_Jews @ 0.436549
    17 Canarias + Cypriots + Georgia_Jews + Murcia @ 0.473443
    18 French + Lebanese + N_Italian + Samaritians @ 0.477290
    19 Georgia_Jews + Morocco_Jews + Murcia + TSI30 @ 0.485470
    20 Armenians_15 + Ashkenazy_Jews + French_Basque + Morocco_Jews @ 0.491688
    As I'm someone with known Jewish ancestry (albeit minor), what do you make of your mixed mode? I would have thought some of my secondary populations would have appeared for you more often as you have a lot more Ashkenazi. Probably how the calculator selects them I suppose.
    Ancestry on paper: English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Croatian, Ashkenazi, Polish and Māori.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to BalkanKiwi For This Useful Post:

     basmaci (09-18-2015)

  17. #9
    Registered Users
    Posts
    596
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoml4 View Post
    As I'm someone with known Jewish ancestry (albeit minor), what do you make of your mixed mode? I would have thought some of my secondary populations would have appeared for you more often as you have a lot more Ashkenazi. Probably how the calculator selects them I suppose.
    Is your Jewish ancestry Ashkenazi? Because you seem to get Iraqi, Iranian or central Asian Jewish in your mixed populations. However, going to 4 mixed and 3 mixed populations, I can see you're getting south Italian Sicilian, a population that seems to get mixed up with Ashkenazi Jews because of genetic similarities or common Neolithic and Greek ancestry with Ashkenazi Jews.

  18. #10
    Junior Member
    Posts
    17
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    N1c1*
    mtDNA (M)
    H3g

    Finland
    Mine (East Finnish) results:

    dmix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Atlantic_Baltic 79.29
    2 Siberian 10.32
    3 West_Asian 7.71
    4 South_Asian 1.46


    Finished reading population data. 223 populations found.
    7 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 FIN30 @ 3.793527
    2 Finnish @ 4.289494
    3 Russian @ 5.982052
    4 Russian @ 8.313184
    5 Russian_B @ 8.814853
    6 Mordovians @ 10.117796
    7 Belorussian @ 10.368294
    8 Lithuanian @ 10.515162
    9 Swedish @ 11.070503
    10 Norwegian @ 11.779844
    11 Polish @ 11.834509
    12 Mixed_Slav @ 12.014628
    13 Lithuanians @ 12.623351
    14 Ukranians @ 13.461567
    15 Orkney @ 14.071034
    16 Argyll @ 14.151915
    17 Orcadian @ 14.587643
    18 Irish @ 14.859762
    19 British @ 15.177915
    20 British_Isles @ 15.214399


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 FIN30 + FIN30 + FIN30 + Russian @ 2.143654

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jusarius For This Useful Post:

     basmaci (09-18-2015),  william0509 (12-22-2015)

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Dodecad K12b Results
    By Rukha in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 473
    Last Post: 08-27-2021, 08:56 PM
  2. Post Your Dodecad V3 Results
    By J Man in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 355
    Last Post: 08-27-2021, 08:34 PM
  3. Post Dodecad k12b results!
    By misanthropy in forum Southern
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 08-10-2021, 12:58 AM
  4. Post your Dodecad World9 Results
    By BalkanKiwi in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 08-17-2019, 03:09 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •