Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 164

Thread: Upload your K9 results

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Posts
    596
    Sex

    Upload your K9 results

    Davidski has made a new test called K9, here are the results he sent me:

    K9

    Oceanian-0.05 or 0.5%

    European (WHG I suppose)-0.192158 or 19%

    EEF-0.520595 or 52%

    East_Asian-0.007275 or noise

    South_Asian-0.05 0.5%

    Central_Asian-0.256318 (ANE I suppose) or 26%

    Amerindian-0.000144 or noise

    Siberian-0.007463 or noise

    Sub-Saharan-0.016027 or 1.6%
    Last edited by John Doe; 04-07-2015 at 07:15 PM.

  2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to John Doe For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (04-07-2015),  Anabasis (04-07-2015),  Bulut (04-07-2015),  fil (04-07-2015),  Gray Fox (04-08-2015),  Helgenes50 (04-08-2015),  Jessie (04-10-2015),  jesus (04-07-2015),  Krefter (04-07-2015),  MfA (04-07-2015),  MitchellSince1893 (04-08-2015),  N21163 (04-11-2015),  NK19191 (04-09-2015),  Rukha (04-08-2015),  Salkin (04-07-2015),  Sapporo (04-07-2015),  surbakhunWeesste (04-07-2015),  SwampThing27 (04-07-2015),  Táltos (04-08-2015),  ZephyrousMandaru (04-08-2015)

  3. #2
    J Man
    Guest
    Here are mine.

    K9

    Oceanian-0.9%

    European-46.0%

    EEF-28.4%

    East_Asian-1.3%

    South_Asian-0.4%

    Central_Asian-21.1%

    Amerindian-0.7%

    Siberia-0.8%

    Sub-Saharan-0.0%

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to J Man For This Useful Post:

     Anglecynn (04-10-2015),  fil (04-07-2015),  Helgenes50 (04-08-2015),  Jessie (04-10-2015),  MfA (04-07-2015),  Rukha (04-08-2015),  SwampThing27 (04-07-2015)

  5. #3
    Banned
    Posts
    1,280
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Celt/German/Iberian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    U5b2a2b1

    Germany Imperial United Kingdom Norway Spain
    Here are mine. Everything makes sense except the South Asian. My Euro score seems a bit low, and isn't consitent with me scoring 40% WHG in ANE K8.

    Euro EEF Central Asian Ameridian South Asian Sub Saharan Oceanian Siberian East Asian
    42.6072 37.1255 12.5055
    3.2677
    2.2964
    1.4561
    0.4687
    0.2718
    0.001


    Me and J Man had near identical ANE K8 scores but have very differnt Teal_K9 scores. My guess is because more of his ENF is expressed via Central Asian, because of Finnish and Italian ancestry. More of my ENF is expressed via EEF because of Spanish and West-South German ancestry.

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Krefter For This Useful Post:

     Anglecynn (04-10-2015),  fil (04-07-2015),  Gray Fox (04-08-2015),  Helgenes50 (04-08-2015),  Jessie (04-10-2015),  MfA (04-07-2015),  Rukha (04-08-2015),  SwampThing27 (04-07-2015)

  7. #4
    Registered Users
    Posts
    1,043
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-M84>Y99171
    mtDNA (M)
    J1b3b

    Ayyubid Dynasty Zand Dynasty Ararat Republic Mahabad Republic Kurdistan Rojavaya Kurdistane
    .....
    Last edited by MfA; 07-18-2016 at 05:54 PM.
    E-M84>FGC18389>FGC18413>FGC18401>FGC18422>Y99171 tMRCA 2550ybp

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MfA For This Useful Post:

     Anglecynn (04-10-2015),  Jessie (04-10-2015),  Krefter (04-07-2015),  Rukha (04-08-2015)

  9. #5
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    2,395
    Sex
    Location
    NorCal
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi Jatt Sikh
    Nationality
    American & Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    L-M357 > Y91197
    mtDNA (M)
    HV2a3
    Y-DNA (M)
    L-M27
    mtDNA (P)
    R0

    United States of America California Republic Canada India Punjab Sikh Empire Nishan Sahib
    Based on fst distances, South Asian component is heavily ANE mixed as I presumed. 0.076 to Central Asian, 0.082 to East Asian, 0.084 to EEF, 0.086 to European, 0.092 to Siberian and 0.126 to Amerindian.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=825863363

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sapporo For This Useful Post:

     Jessie (04-10-2015)

  11. #6
    Banned
    Posts
    1,280
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Celt/German/Iberian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    U5b2a2b1

    Germany Imperial United Kingdom Norway Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapporo View Post
    Based on fst distances, South Asian component is heavily ANE mixed as I presumed. 0.076 to Central Asian, 0.082 to East Asian, 0.084 to EEF, 0.086 to European, 0.092 to Siberian and 0.126 to Amerindian.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=825863363
    The K9 South Asian component scored 23-28% ANE in ANE K8. Davidski posted the scores once in his blog.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krefter For This Useful Post:

     Dr_McNinja (04-07-2015),  Helgenes50 (04-08-2015),  Jessie (04-10-2015),  Sapporo (04-07-2015)

  13. #7
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,681
    Sex
    Location
    New York
    Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    J2b2-M241 (J-Y978*)
    mtDNA (M)
    M30b2a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1a1-L657 (R-Y16494)
    mtDNA (P)
    M18a

    United States of America Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Krefter View Post
    The K9 South Asian component scored 23-28% ANE in ANE K8. Davidski posted the scores once in his blog.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=962519559

    Very close to Harappa S-Indian but that had more ENF:

    23.65% ANE
    22.01% ASE
    0.06% WHG-UHG
    9.03% East_Eurasian
    0.70% West_African
    5.54% East_African
    39.01% ENF

    This was in K7 though.

    I'm surprised this component is registering so highly in South Asians
    Paternal - Y-DNA: J2b2* (J-M241) Z2432+ Z2433+ Y978+ (J2b2a2b1*) (Hidden Content ) (YFull: YF02959) (FTDNA Kit B6225), mtDNA: M18a* (FTDNA Kit 329180) (YFull: YF63773)
    Maternal- Y-DNA: R1a1a1b2a1a2c2d5a* L657+ Y7+ (R-Y16494*) (FTDNA Kit 311047) (YFull: YF68408), mtDNA: Hidden Content (FTDNA Kit B6225) (YFull: YF02959) (Mother's Mother's Father: R1a1a1b2a1a2c2* Y7+ Y29+ (R-Y29*) (FTDNA Kit 329181) (YFull: YF65256))

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr_McNinja For This Useful Post:

     Sapporo (04-07-2015)

  15. #8
    J Man
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Krefter View Post
    Here are mine. Everything makes sense except the South Asian. My Euro score seems a bit low, and isn't consitent with me scoring 40% WHG in ANE K8.

    Euro EEF Central Asian Ameridian South Asian Sub Saharan Oceanian Siberian East Asian
    42.6072 37.1255 12.5055
    3.2677
    2.2964
    1.4561
    0.4687
    0.2718
    0.001


    Me and J Man had near identical ANE K8 scores but have very differnt Teal_K9 scores. My guess is because more of his ENF is expressed via Central Asian, because of Finnish and Italian ancestry. More of my ENF is expressed via EEF because of Spanish and West-South German ancestry.
    Your results look quite accurate to me. This looks like quite a good test overall actually. The main likely reason as you say is probably because more of my ENF ancestry is being expressed by the Central_Asian component whereas yours is being expressed more so by the EEF component. Also it could be that I score more ANE than you do on the K8 as well. That could also be related to my higher overall European score to a degree at least as ANE is also linked to EHG.

  16. #9
    Banned
    Posts
    1,280
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Celt/German/Iberian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    U5b2a2b1

    Germany Imperial United Kingdom Norway Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by J Man View Post
    Also it could be that I score more ANE than you do on the K8 as well. That could also be related to my higher overall European score to a degree at least as ANE is also linked to EHG.
    That makes sense. ~1% of my ANE is of Native American origin, so you have like 3% more Eurasian ANE than me. Also, K9 shows geographic trends because now the components are a mixture of K8 components.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krefter For This Useful Post:

     Jessie (04-10-2015)

  18. #10
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,681
    Sex
    Location
    New York
    Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    J2b2-M241 (J-Y978*)
    mtDNA (M)
    M30b2a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1a1-L657 (R-Y16494)
    mtDNA (P)
    M18a

    United States of America Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_McNinja View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=962519559

    Very close to Harappa S-Indian but that had more ENF:

    23.65% ANE
    22.01% ASE
    0.06% WHG-UHG
    9.03% East_Eurasian
    0.70% West_African
    5.54% East_African
    39.01% ENF

    This was in K7 though.

    I'm surprised this component is registering so highly in South Asians
    Going by the K8 results, I'd estimate 60-70% South Asian for myself and I'd expect 40% Central Asian but some would go into European, Siberian, etc.

    I had 16.7% ASE and ~4% Oceanian in K8 so that corresponds to 58% and 48% K9 South Asian. There seems to be heavy drift towards India though. A lot of Oceanian and European are both being left over in the South and North so it's probably eating up most of the ANE/ENF.
    Paternal - Y-DNA: J2b2* (J-M241) Z2432+ Z2433+ Y978+ (J2b2a2b1*) (Hidden Content ) (YFull: YF02959) (FTDNA Kit B6225), mtDNA: M18a* (FTDNA Kit 329180) (YFull: YF63773)
    Maternal- Y-DNA: R1a1a1b2a1a2c2d5a* L657+ Y7+ (R-Y16494*) (FTDNA Kit 311047) (YFull: YF68408), mtDNA: Hidden Content (FTDNA Kit B6225) (YFull: YF02959) (Mother's Mother's Father: R1a1a1b2a1a2c2* Y7+ Y29+ (R-Y29*) (FTDNA Kit 329181) (YFull: YF65256))

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. gencove free raw data upload results!
    By shazou in forum Other
    Replies: 522
    Last Post: 07-06-2019, 09:54 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2018, 05:51 PM
  3. AncestryDNA Upload Results
    By greerpalmer in forum 23andMe
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-27-2018, 07:51 PM
  4. Living DNA Gedmatch upload results
    By Mixed in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2017, 04:39 PM
  5. Post your LivingDNA upload results
    By SWAHILLI_PRINCE16 in forum Living DNA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2017, 01:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •