Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 270

Thread: Post your Eurogenes Jtest Results

  1. #11
    Registered Users
    Posts
    142
    Sex
    Location
    Greece
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Nationality
    Greek
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-CTS9320
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a1b

    Greece Bulgaria Byzantine Empire
    # Population Percent
    1 EAST_MED 23.42
    2 WEST_MED 15.22
    3 WEST_ASIAN 13.37
    4 SOUTH_BALTIC 11.78
    5 NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 11.77
    6 ATLANTIC 11.27
    7 ASHKENAZI 6.22
    8 MIDDLE_EASTERN 3.77
    9 EAST_EURO 3.18

    1 GR @ 10.964432
    2 South_Italian_&_Sicilian @ 11.236047
    3 Tuscan @ 12.474877
    4 RO @ 14.768820
    5 North_Italian @ 15.034638
    6 Serbian @ 17.588068
    7 TR @ 23.149607
    8 HU @ 23.965281
    9 PT @ 24.023508
    10 AT @ 24.585272

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thrax For This Useful Post:

     Asimakidis (12-15-2015),  Hanna (04-26-2015),  Helgenes50 (04-26-2015),  Jessie (04-27-2015),  Mellow (04-26-2015),  Tolan (04-26-2015)

  3. #12
    Registered Users
    Posts
    85
    Sex
    Location
    The West
    Ethnicity
    Mutt
    Nationality
    Lost
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b1b2a1a2f
    mtDNA (M)
    H4a

    England Germany Netherlands France
    My results:
    NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 29.34
    ATLANTIC 25.04
    SOUTH_BALTIC 11.43
    EAST_EURO 11.11
    WEST_MED 10.84
    ASHKENAZI 4.49
    WEST_ASIAN 3.9
    EAST_MED 2.79
    SOUTH_ASIAN 0.44
    WEST_AFRICAN 0.32
    EAST_AFRICAN 0.3

    Oracle:
     
    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 English 2.07
    2 NL 3.05
    3 West_&_Central_German 4.29
    4 DK 4.48
    5 Cornish 4.65
    6 Orcadian 5.16
    7 IE 5.97
    8 NO 6.78
    9 Scottish 7.12
    10 South_&_Central_Swedish 7.84
    11 FR 10.76
    12 North_Swedish 11.69
    13 AT 12.01
    14 HU 17.48
    15 PT 17.7
    16 ES 18.35
    17 Serbian 19.06
    18 South_Finnish 20.38
    19 North_Italian 21.4
    20 RO 22.28

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 96.9% English + 3.1% AJ @ 1.66
    2 97.9% English + 2.1% Kalash @ 1.71
    3 98% English + 2% Balochi @ 1.74
    4 98% English + 2% Brahui @ 1.74
    5 97.6% English + 2.4% Lezgin @ 1.74
    6 98.1% English + 1.9% Burusho @ 1.76
    7 98.1% English + 1.9% GE @ 1.78
    8 97.9% English + 2.1% IR @ 1.79
    9 98% English + 2% Kurdish @ 1.79
    10 98.4% English + 1.6% Sindhi @ 1.8
    11 97.8% English + 2.2% TR @ 1.82
    12 98.1% English + 1.9% Armenian @ 1.83
    13 98.3% English + 1.7% Mandean @ 1.85
    14 98.3% English + 1.7% Assyrian @ 1.86
    15 98.3% English + 1.7% IQ @ 1.87
    16 98.8% English + 1.2% IN @ 1.87
    17 98.8% English + 1.2% Gujarati @ 1.88
    18 98.8% English + 1.2% Bangladeshi @ 1.89
    19 99% English + 1% Maasai @ 1.89
    20 98.5% English + 1.5% Mozabite_Berber @ 1.9


    Oracle-4:
     
    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 English @ 2.263175
    2 NL @ 3.379228
    3 West_&_Central_German @ 4.846493
    4 DK @ 5.077975
    5 Cornish @ 5.290958
    6 Orcadian @ 5.867819
    7 IE @ 6.819151
    8 NO @ 7.646472
    9 Scottish @ 8.125342
    10 South_&_Central_Swedish @ 8.776570
    11 FR @ 12.169596
    12 North_Swedish @ 13.046055
    13 AT @ 13.753805
    14 HU @ 19.903933
    15 PT @ 20.082891
    16 ES @ 20.763199
    17 Serbian @ 22.130487
    18 South_Finnish @ 22.621788
    19 North_Italian @ 24.678907
    20 RO @ 25.801304

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% English +50% English @ 2.263175


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% English +25% English +25% NL @ 2.222895


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 English + English + English + NL @ 2.222895
    2 English + English + English + English @ 2.263175
    3 English + English + English + West_&_Central_German @ 2.336936
    4 DK + English + English + English @ 2.366261
    5 English + English + NL + NL @ 2.441885
    6 DK + English + English + NL @ 2.467817
    7 DK + English + English + West_&_Central_German @ 2.555751
    8 English + English + NL + West_&_Central_German @ 2.654426
    9 Cornish + DK + English + English @ 2.737365
    10 DK + DK + English + FR @ 2.753985
    11 DK + English + NL + NL @ 2.780954
    12 Cornish + English + English + NL @ 2.785364
    13 Cornish + English + English + English @ 2.796163
    14 English + English + English + NO @ 2.821010
    15 English + NL + NL + NL @ 2.856589
    16 Cornish + English + English + West_&_Central_German @ 2.860152
    17 Cornish + DK + English + NL @ 2.864174
    18 English + English + English + Orcadian @ 2.869321
    19 English + English + NL + Orcadian @ 2.877219
    20 DK + English + FR + NO @ 2.884709

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to PureEvil For This Useful Post:

     Gray Fox (04-26-2015)

  5. #13
    Registered Users
    Posts
    233
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA (P)
    Q-BZ528
    mtDNA (M)
    U2c1b

    European Union United Kingdom Pashtunistan
    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 SOUTH_ASIAN 41.08
    2 WEST_ASIAN 26.88
    3 EAST_EURO 14.1
    4 EAST_MED 9.98
    5 NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 3.28
    6 SOUTH_BALTIC 2.23
    7 SIBERIAN 1.41
    8 ASHKENAZI 0.69
    9 EAST_AFRICAN 0.2
    10 WEST_AFRICAN 0.14

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 Burusho 9.12
    2 Kalash 9.58
    3 Sindhi 9.77
    4 Balochi 12.28
    5 Brahui 13.12
    6 IN 23.9
    7 Gujarati 27.25
    8 Bangladeshi 29.34
    9 IR 36.22
    10 Lezgin 37.54
    11 Kurdish 38.75
    12 TR 42.3
    13 GE 45.75
    14 Armenian 46.11
    15 IQ 46.41
    16 Mandean 46.7
    17 Assyrian 47.44
    18 South_Indian 48.43
    19 RO 48.85
    20 Serbian 49.08

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kaido For This Useful Post:

     Gray Fox (04-26-2015),  Hanna (04-26-2015),  Jessie (04-27-2015),  Kurd (04-26-2015),  Sapporo (04-28-2015)

  7. #14
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    3,277
    Sex
    Location
    Canada
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi Sikh Ramgarhia
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Y7 > Y2568*
    mtDNA (M)
    M3a2

    India Punjab Canada Sikh Empire Nishan Sahib
    Why my euro mix is so high on this calculator?

  8. #15
    Banned
    Posts
    458
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Afghan
    Nationality
    Afghan
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a1a
    mtDNA (M)
    U2c

    Afghanistan England AchaemenidEmpire1
    Afghan pashtun popalzai/Durrani Kandahar

    # Population Percent
    1 WEST ASIAN 30.67
    2 SOUTH ASIAN 26.57
    3 EAST MED 16.04
    4 EAST EURO 14.89
    5 ATLANTIC 4.21
    6 SOUTH BALTIC 2.48
    7 NORTH_CENTRAL EURO 2.47

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Barnacle For This Useful Post:

     Gray Fox (04-26-2015),  Hanna (04-26-2015),  Jessie (04-27-2015),  Kaido (04-26-2015),  MonkeyDLuffy (04-26-2015)

  10. #16
    Administrator
    Posts
    1,383
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    V-c

    New Zealand Croatia Bosnia and Herzegovina Poland England Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by PureEvil View Post
    My results:
    NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 29.34
    ATLANTIC 25.04
    SOUTH_BALTIC 11.43
    EAST_EURO 11.11
    WEST_MED 10.84
    ASHKENAZI 4.49
    WEST_ASIAN 3.9
    EAST_MED 2.79
    SOUTH_ASIAN 0.44
    WEST_AFRICAN 0.32
    EAST_AFRICAN 0.3

    Oracle:
     
    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 English 2.07
    2 NL 3.05
    3 West_&_Central_German 4.29
    4 DK 4.48
    5 Cornish 4.65
    6 Orcadian 5.16
    7 IE 5.97
    8 NO 6.78
    9 Scottish 7.12
    10 South_&_Central_Swedish 7.84
    11 FR 10.76
    12 North_Swedish 11.69
    13 AT 12.01
    14 HU 17.48
    15 PT 17.7
    16 ES 18.35
    17 Serbian 19.06
    18 South_Finnish 20.38
    19 North_Italian 21.4
    20 RO 22.28

    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 96.9% English + 3.1% AJ @ 1.66
    2 97.9% English + 2.1% Kalash @ 1.71
    3 98% English + 2% Balochi @ 1.74
    4 98% English + 2% Brahui @ 1.74
    5 97.6% English + 2.4% Lezgin @ 1.74
    6 98.1% English + 1.9% Burusho @ 1.76
    7 98.1% English + 1.9% GE @ 1.78
    8 97.9% English + 2.1% IR @ 1.79
    9 98% English + 2% Kurdish @ 1.79
    10 98.4% English + 1.6% Sindhi @ 1.8
    11 97.8% English + 2.2% TR @ 1.82
    12 98.1% English + 1.9% Armenian @ 1.83
    13 98.3% English + 1.7% Mandean @ 1.85
    14 98.3% English + 1.7% Assyrian @ 1.86
    15 98.3% English + 1.7% IQ @ 1.87
    16 98.8% English + 1.2% IN @ 1.87
    17 98.8% English + 1.2% Gujarati @ 1.88
    18 98.8% English + 1.2% Bangladeshi @ 1.89
    19 99% English + 1% Maasai @ 1.89
    20 98.5% English + 1.5% Mozabite_Berber @ 1.9


    Oracle-4:
     
    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 English @ 2.263175
    2 NL @ 3.379228
    3 West_&_Central_German @ 4.846493
    4 DK @ 5.077975
    5 Cornish @ 5.290958
    6 Orcadian @ 5.867819
    7 IE @ 6.819151
    8 NO @ 7.646472
    9 Scottish @ 8.125342
    10 South_&_Central_Swedish @ 8.776570
    11 FR @ 12.169596
    12 North_Swedish @ 13.046055
    13 AT @ 13.753805
    14 HU @ 19.903933
    15 PT @ 20.082891
    16 ES @ 20.763199
    17 Serbian @ 22.130487
    18 South_Finnish @ 22.621788
    19 North_Italian @ 24.678907
    20 RO @ 25.801304

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% English +50% English @ 2.263175


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% English +25% English +25% NL @ 2.222895


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 English + English + English + NL @ 2.222895
    2 English + English + English + English @ 2.263175
    3 English + English + English + West_&_Central_German @ 2.336936
    4 DK + English + English + English @ 2.366261
    5 English + English + NL + NL @ 2.441885
    6 DK + English + English + NL @ 2.467817
    7 DK + English + English + West_&_Central_German @ 2.555751
    8 English + English + NL + West_&_Central_German @ 2.654426
    9 Cornish + DK + English + English @ 2.737365
    10 DK + DK + English + FR @ 2.753985
    11 DK + English + NL + NL @ 2.780954
    12 Cornish + English + English + NL @ 2.785364
    13 Cornish + English + English + English @ 2.796163
    14 English + English + English + NO @ 2.821010
    15 English + NL + NL + NL @ 2.856589
    16 Cornish + English + English + West_&_Central_German @ 2.860152
    17 Cornish + DK + English + NL @ 2.864174
    18 English + English + English + Orcadian @ 2.869321
    19 English + English + NL + Orcadian @ 2.877219
    20 DK + English + FR + NO @ 2.884709
    Your 3 population result and a mix of your 4 population results look accurate.
    Known ancestry - English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Croatian, Bosnian, Ashkenazi, Polish and Māori.


    Hidden Content

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to BalkanKiwi For This Useful Post:

     PureEvil (04-26-2015)

  12. #17
    Administrator
    Posts
    1,383
    Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    V-c

    New Zealand Croatia Bosnia and Herzegovina Poland England Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDLuffy View Post
    Why my euro mix is so high on this calculator?
    Do you have that Russian flag under your profile info because you have East Euro ancestry?
    Known ancestry - English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Croatian, Bosnian, Ashkenazi, Polish and Māori.


    Hidden Content

  13. #18
    Registered Users
    Posts
    2,371
    Sex
    Location
    New York
    Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Nationality
    American
    Y-DNA (P)
    J2b2-M241 (J-Y978*)
    mtDNA (M)
    M30b2a

    United States of America Canada
    From an old post:

    23andMe:

    SOUTH_BALTIC 1.23%
    EAST_EURO 10.11%
    NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 3.94%
    ATLANTIC 3.28%
    WEST_MED -
    EAST_MED 4.91%
    WEST_ASIAN 18.39%
    MIDDLE_EASTERN -
    SOUTH_ASIAN 55.41%
    EAST_AFRICAN -
    EAST_ASIAN -
    SIBERIAN 2.69%
    WEST_AFRICAN -

    Geno 2.0:

    0.00% SOUTH_BALTIC
    11.66% EAST_EURO
    4.54% NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO
    5.05% ATLANTIC
    0.00% WEST_MED
    0.65% EAST_MED
    18.20% WEST_ASIAN
    0.00% MIDDLE_EASTERN
    55.43% SOUTH_ASIAN
    0.78% EAST_AFRICAN
    0.00% EAST_ASIAN
    3.69% SIBERIAN
    0.00% WEST_AFRICAN
    Geno 2.0 is quite low coverage, but the East Med from the 23andMe data went into European categories. South and West Asian were almost the same.
    Paternal - Y-DNA: J2b2* (J-M241) Z2432+ Z2433+ Y978+ (J2b2a2b1*) (Hidden Content ) (YFull: YF02959) (FTDNA Kit B6225), mtDNA: M18a* (FTDNA Kit 329180) (YFull: YF63773)
    Maternal- Y-DNA: R1a1a1b2a1a2c2d5a* L657+ Y7+ (R-Y16494) (FTDNA Kit 311047), mtDNA: Hidden Content (FTDNA Kit B6225) (YFull: YF02959) (Mother's Mother's Father: R1a1a1b2a1a2c2* Y7+ Y29+ (R-Y29) (FTDNA Kit 329181))

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr_McNinja For This Useful Post:

     fil (04-26-2015),  Gray Fox (04-26-2015),  Jessie (04-27-2015),  Kurd (04-26-2015),  MonkeyDLuffy (04-26-2015)

  15. #19
    Gold Class Member
    Posts
    3,277
    Sex
    Location
    Canada
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi Sikh Ramgarhia
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Y7 > Y2568*
    mtDNA (M)
    M3a2

    India Punjab Canada Sikh Empire Nishan Sahib
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoml4 View Post
    Do you have that Russian flag under your profile info because you have East Euro ancestry?
    No, that's just there because i like russia lol. I dont have any known ancestry out of SA.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyDLuffy For This Useful Post:

     paulgill (04-26-2015)

  17. #20
    Guest
    Posts
    38
    Sex
    Location
    Balkans
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-V13(father)
    mtDNA (M)
    U4d2, U5a1

    Albania Kosovo Montenegro
    # Population Percent
    1 EAST_MED 25.41
    2 WEST_MED 18.63
    3 NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 12.47
    4 ATLANTIC 10.9
    5 SOUTH_BALTIC 9.68
    6 WEST_ASIAN 9.1
    7 EAST_EURO 6.8
    8 ASHKENAZI 4.92
    9 MIDDLE_EASTERN 2.09

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 Tuscan 9.56
    2 GR 10.15
    3 South_Italian_&_Sicilian 10.99

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

     Agamemnon (07-06-2015),  Asimakidis (12-15-2015),  Gray Fox (04-26-2015),  Hanna (04-26-2015),  Jessie (04-27-2015),  kenji.aryan (04-26-2015),  MonkeyDLuffy (04-26-2015)

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Eurogenes K9 for a Community Plot
    By Kurd in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 08-27-2019, 01:22 PM
  2. Post and discuss your Eurogenes k36 results
    By SwampThing27 in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 359
    Last Post: 08-23-2019, 09:41 AM
  3. Post your Eurogenes V2 K15 results
    By Caspian in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 607
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 01:34 AM
  4. Eurogenes K13 Results
    By J Man in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 1086
    Last Post: 08-20-2019, 02:05 PM
  5. Post your Eurogenes fit to Hinxton-1
    By ADW_1981 in forum Autosomal (auDNA)
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 08-06-2016, 06:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •