Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need potential E1a1 men to test new downstream snps.

Sex
    Y-DNA
    E1a1 > E1a1b3

Bonnie please email me at sailingdeac AT suddenlink.net. Doug

Banned
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    karius the black hair
    Nationality
    east med

i agree this could be possible
    but how do you explain a german person name rhein http://www.rheinandlaeng.com/descendants.html {go to middle of page see his result}
    he can trace is ancestor to 1595 alsace deep in the hourt of europe he belong to e1a { same goes for british members }
    his descendents autosomal result in the link above typical german/british results {since his descendnet his half british }
    so maybe it was brought much befor almoravids since they never made it to britain.
    regards
    adam

Sex
    Y-DNA
    E1a1 > E1a1b3

E1a1 is significantly different from other branches of E1a

Quote Originally Posted by kingjohn View Post
    i agree this could be possible
    but how do you explain a german person name rhein http://www.rheinandlaeng.com/descendants.html {go to middle of page see his result}
    he can trace is ancestor to 1595 alsace deep in the hourt of europe he belong to e1a { same goes for british members }
    his descendents autosomal result in the link above typical german/british results {since his descendnet his half british }
    so maybe it was brought much befor almoravids since they never made it to britain.
    regards
    adam
    Adam, the E1a1 M44 project has discovered through Big Y testing that the other branches (E1a2, etc) is considerable different from E1a1 going back approx 7300 years. Probably all of the non-E1a1 relate to recent Africa and consider themselves as African Americans. E1a1 shows a major grouping of current day Askenazi Jews as well as some English and possibly Levant origin. There is one known African Mandenkan uncovered by ISOGG in the HGDP project. ISOGG Big Y analysis has uncovered the forgoing. The ongoing Yfull analysis is now showing aging of the breakouts. See this page for the two organization's tree and my related diagrams. That web site is maintained by the E1a1 M44 project at FTDNA.
    I am the project admin. Just last week FTDNA acknowledged the ISOGG tree with some of the related terminal snps now orderable there. (as well as at Yseq.com.
    The YDNA M44 page is HERE You will find a Rhein ancestor there.

In almost all the FTDNA known E1a1 M44 men, the strs of DYS391 and 392 are 9 and 11 or at least on of those values.

Is your Rhein tested at FTDNA ?. Please let me know if you are interested in joining the research and testing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sailingdeac For This Useful Post:

palamede (01-30-2016)

Sex
    Y-DNA
    E1a1 > E1a1b3

Bonnie, i hope you will reply. There is actually an E1a project and an E1a1 project (mine) at FTDNA. The E1a1 project (now renamed M96 ->M44) is at https://www.familytreedna.com/groups/e-1a-1/dna-results with an associated private google forum. Same applies to the E1a project which not presently very active.
    As posted before, we now can offer suggested individual SNPs to test for m44 (E1a1) at either FTDNA or Yseq.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12