Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Split] The Jatts & Their Genetic Origins

[Split] The Jatts & Their Genetic Origins

Quote Originally Posted by kenji.aryan View Post
    HAryana jatts elevated northen european is very strange ...... i remember i asked my friend from haryana about jatts there and he said in haryana its very known sayin that during british rule...... british have so much physical relation with womens there and now by just seeing there results its very true...... even that sikh jatt sandhu + british white guy results are 30% north european ..... and haryana jatts and some other have like 20% north european so that explains maybe they have some british blood in them which comes during british rule and itd been only 60-70 years since india got independent so they still have good amount of northen european left. Its just my theory so nothing serious.
    You posted one of the dumbest theories I ever read anywhere.
    Last edited by speedyran; 05-11-2015 at 07:42 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to speedyran For This Useful Post:

Anabasis (05-11-2015),  ashoka (07-18-2016),  paulgill (05-11-2015),  Sapporo (01-02-2019)

Banned
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Scythian Massagetae
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    J1-ZS3668>>FGC41588
    mtDNA (M)
    H14a+[3 Extras]

Canada Germany Sikh Empire Sweden Russian Federation India
    I wasn't takin about but what i meant is sexual intercorse...... that is what exactly what my friend told ..... that bastard offspring can be from any low caste and then she marry someone from jatt and thats how jatts absorbed high northen euro........ i heard from one jatt lady that jatts don't have much ptoblem when marrying some girl from other community but they are against giving there daughter to other community.
    LOL, Kenji my friend, you needed to check who that your friends actually were, they definitely were not a Jatts and had to be on Meth Cocaine to imagine such stupidity. I didn't expect you to be so dumb to believe such nonsense, but obviously you did, may be all of you were doing it, who knows. So British men went from village to village for Jatt women, which won't be allowed in that culture at all anyways(revolt would have resulted from such none sense, another 1857, I mean), and Brahmin and other women be they from the city or village were left alone, interesting. 100 years in the west against 400 years in the east, so by your logic Bengalies should show 100% British, no?
    Last edited by paulgill; 05-11-2015 at 09:54 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paulgill For This Useful Post:

parasar (05-12-2015),  Toor (05-12-2015)

Banned
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Indo-aryan
    Y-DNA (P)
    J2b2*
    mtDNA (M)
    U7

Scotland Canada India Ireland Russian Federation Albania
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgill View Post
    LOL, Kenji my friend, you needed to check who that your friends actually were, they definitely were not a Jatts and had to be on Meth Cocaine to imagine such stupidity. I didn't expect you to be so dumb to believe such nonsense, but obviously you did, may be all of you were doing it, who knows. So British men went from village to village for Jatt women, which won't be allowed in that culture at all anyways(revolt would have resulted from such none sense, another 1857, I mean), and Brahmin and other women be they from the city or village were left alone, interesting. 100 years in the west against 400 years in the east, so by your logic Bengalies should show 100% British, no?

I was new to genetics and didn have clear understanding of the subject when i posted that but my friend (Yadav/Ahir) from Haryana did say that its very popular in Haryana among villagers to say that some Haryanvi jatts are bastards of British soldiers and officers and i didn ask him are they or somethin like that, I just asked him are jatts in Haryana looks different from other Haryanvis and i asked it long time ago when i was more into phenotype.

Second, My friend is not just some illiterate or somethin like that, He is a Comminsioned officer in Indian Army and yet he told me that and how much truth is there in what he said i don't know but i shared what i heard.

There is a similar story that i heard in Karnataka while i was there from my friends (Native from Karnataka) about coorg (in karnataka) people, some said coorg used to have red light areas for British officers or soldiers and thats why sometimes you see some light skinned or haired people in coorg and again i don' know how much truth is there in it.

on a side note, Some Northern Indians states do have obsession with being English or european and you can see it in their first name and surnames that they adopted over the last 200-300 years .

Even in the early decades of the twentieth century, trafficking in women was rife in the region of Punjab now called Haryana. In 1921 a regular sale depot was discovered in the Hissar district, and a large number of women were found in wrongful confinement. They belonged to various castes and hailed from different parts of the country. In Hoshiarpur, Ludhiana and Ambala there is also a regular trade in women, who are hawked from place to place by professional cheats. In some districts of the United Provinces there was a definite traffic in girls with the Punjab, while Allahabad and Banda contain local matrimonial agencies, whose methods were not always above suspicion.13 The turn of the twentieth century also saw a remarkable internationalisation of this vicious business. A certain number of prostitutes of East European and Russian origin found their way to the sea-ports of India in Bombay, Karachi, Madras, Rangoon etc. via their sojourns in cities like Constantinople, Cairo, Alexandria, Baghdad etc. The male procurers or pimps, who were responsible for bringing them hither, belonged largely to the Jewish faith who advised women in Cairo, Alexandria and elsewhere of vacancies in the Indian and Far Eastern brothels, arranging with the brothel-keepers for their reception, if they desired to start in a new country, and often advancing the money for their steamer tickets, if they were short of funds.14

Last edited by kenji.aryan; 05-12-2015 at 06:34 AM.

Banned
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Scythian Massagetae
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    J1-ZS3668>>FGC41588
    mtDNA (M)
    H14a+[3 Extras]

I wasn't takin about but what i meant is sexual intercorse...... that is what exactly what my friend told ..... that bastard offspring can be from any low caste and then she marry someone from jatt and thats how jatts absorbed high northen euro........ i heard from one jatt lady that jatts don't have much ptoblem when marrying some girl from other community but they are against giving there daughter to other community.
    I was new to genetics and didn have clear understanding of the subject when i posted that but my friend (Yadav/Ahir) from Haryana did say that its very popular in Haryana among villagers to say that some Haryanvi jatts are bastards of British soldiers and officers and i didn ask him are they or somethin like that, I just asked him are jatts in Haryana looks different from other Haryanvis and i asked it long time ago when i was more into phenotype.

Second, My friend is not just some illiterate or somethin like that, He is a Comminsioned officer in Indian Army and yet he told me that and how much truth is there in what he said i don't know but i shared what i heard.

There is a similar story that i heard in Karnataka while i was there from my friends (Native from Karnataka) about coorg (in karnataka) people, some said coorg used to have red light areas for British officers or soldiers and thats why sometimes you see some light skinned or haired people in coorg and again i don' know how much truth is there in it.

on a side note, Some Northern Indians states do have obsession with being English or european and you can see it in their first name and surnames that they adopted over the last 200-300 years .

Looks like that there is no end to the nonsense that is coming from you. Your Yadav/Ahir friends say so becouse Jatts treat them like a piece of shit, they can do nothing but talk nonsense. Jatts do practice female infanticide, for that reason they won't have enough women around to marry, so some finally end up getting such women, I have seen Brahmin women married to Jatts but never a Jatt woman married to any outsider, and none of those women from outside, though married to Jatts been the Jatt women, now ask yourself why? Jatts will kill the woman and the outsider if such a thing happens.

It is obvious that if a woman gets pregnant she have equal chances of having a male or female child, such male children will be R1b and females will carry their mothers' mtHap. Where are those R1b males among Jatts of Hariyana or elsewhere? Do you know what No Evidence Means? The Truth Be Known Soon, Genetics will prove who is related to whom how far back.

Dahiya Jatts are one of the major clans of Jatts in Hariyana, just google Dahae and you will know who they are. Those surname you find common among Europeans and Jatts are the ancient surnames not new, because among the Europeans source of those surnames are Goths, Jutes, Getae, Alans and other Scythian tribes. Don't believe me? Go check with Brahmins in Haridwar, and you will know that Jatts already had those surnames when British didn't even know if there was such a place as India on this earth. No need to trust Jatts, at least trust you own Brahmin friends at Haridwar.

Don't be surprised when you soon find out that they actually are members of your own family, their and your ancestors were one and the same people, R1a1a and J2b2 both going to prove you that, I wonder sometime, if the Epic Mahabharata actually is a story of Eurasia, not India, may be there were actually two one in Eurasia and the other one in India.

Banned
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Indo-aryan
    Y-DNA (P)
    J2b2*
    mtDNA (M)
    U7

Looks like that there is no end to the nonsense that is coming from you. Your Yadav/Ahir friends say so becouse Jatts treat them like a piece of shit, they can do nothing but talk nonsense. Jatts do practice female infanticide, for that reason they won't have enough women around to marry, so some finally end up getting such women, I have seen Brahmin women married to Jatts but never a Jatt woman married to any outsider, and none of those women from outside, though married to Jatts been the Jatt women, now ask yourself why? Jatts will kill the woman and the outsider if such a thing happens.

It is obvious that if a woman gets pregnant she have equal chances of having a male or female child, such male children will be R1b and females will carry their mothers' mtHap. Where are those R1b males among Jatts of Hariyana or elsewhere? Do you know what No Evidence Means? The Truth Be Known Soon, Genetics will prove who is related to whom how far back.

Dahiya Jatts are one of the major clans of Jatts in Hariyana, just google Dahae and you will know who they are. Those surname you find common among Europeans and Jatts are the ancient surnames not new, because among the Europeans source of those surnames are Goths, Jutes, Getae, Alans and other Scythian tribes. Don't believe me? Go check with Brahmins in Haridwar, and you will know that Jatts already had those surnames when British didn't even know if there was such a place as India on this earth. No need to trust Jatts, at least trust you own Brahmin friends at Haridwar.

Don't be surprised when you soon find out that they actually are members of your own family, their and your ancestors were one and the same people, R1a1a and J2b2 both going to prove you that, I wonder sometime, if the Epic Mahabharata actually is a story of Eurasia, not India, may be there were actually two one in Eurasia and the other one in India.
    I think Monkeydluffy have relatives who married to jatts and i think males but i can be wrong.

I googled "Dahiya" surname and there is no mention of it as a european surname except maybe in legendary "Jat land " forum. I did check some jatt surnames which is found exclusively in Punjabi jatts like Bains, Gill etc and no wonder those surnmaes are common in people from UK so maybe some tribes does adopted them the same way you find Lucky, Happy, sandy etc as common first names or nick names in Punjab and the only surname i found interesting is "Mann".

And like i said i can't say about what my friend told be about Haryana jats were truth or he said it because of inter-caste rivalry.

I also told you i don't buy Scythian/goth/jutes origin theories but i do believe that all the indians irrespective of their caste and who also happened to share same Y haplogroup have common ancestor at some point depends on what branch of that haplogroup they fall in.

and what you think about this article :

Unlikely cousins: Ezhava and Jat Sikh

The basis of AIT has been tested by several genetic diversity studies. DNA samples taken from thousands of Indians have been compared with population groups from other parts of the world, particularly Europe and Central Asia.
    The latest one is from Kerala, which is my home state on India’s south-western coast. According to the study, two entirely different castes – Ezhava, also known as Thiyya in northern Kerala, and Jat Sikh of Punjab – show remarkable genetic similarity.
    In fact, Ezhavas showed more genotypic resemblance to the Jat Sikh population of Punjab, Turks and Germans than to East Asians, says the study by the Department of Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering at the Sree Budha College of Engineering in Pattoor, Kerala. It was conducted by department head Dr Seema Nair, Aswathy Geetha and Chippy Jagannath under the aegis of Dr K. Sasikumar, the chairman of the institute. It has also been published in the Croatian Medical Journal.
    Before we jump into the study, here’s a little note about genetics. For various reasons, DNA material undergoes slight alterations or mutations in the course of time. The mutations then become characteristic of the line of descendants. These mutations, or genetic markers, are organised into categories called haplotypes. Basically, your haplotype is your genetic fingerprint.
    The Sree Budha study examined DNA from the Y chromosome, which is also known as the male chromosome because it is found only in males. More specifically, it examined Y Short Tandem Repeat (Y STR) DNA present in the Y chromosome. As these DNA sequences are passed from father to son, it is also useful in forensics and paternity testing.
    The Ezhava population was compared with other Indian populations and with selected world populations in order to investigate the pattern of paternal contributions. Nair’s team examined 104 haplotypes among the Ezhavas. Ten were found identical to the Jat Sikhs, which is the highest number among Indian populations, and four to the Turkish population, which is the highest among European populations.
    “The comparison suggests a genetic link between the populations,” says Nair. Ezhavas, she argues, are genetically more similar to Europeans (60 percent) than to East Asians (40 percent).
    My interaction with Nair, who comes across as witty and erudite, was primarily fuelled by my search for my own roots. I belong to the same Ezhava community, which is at the centre of this research.
    The Ezhavas have an intriguing history. The most persistent belief is that they are the original people of Kerala – the soldiers of the Villavar (archer) community which founded the Chera kingdom. It is a measure of their martial traditions that among the Ezhavas are the Chekavar – the only kamikaze group of fighters known in Indian history.
    What is intriguing about the study is that the Ezhavas, a Dravidian group, are now being described as closer to Jat Sikhs, Europeans and Central Asians.
    In terms of physical appearance, the Ezhavas are brown Caucasians. However, typical of many Indian communities, there are plenty of very dark and very fair people among them.
    http://in.rbth.com/articles/2012/06/...dna_15923.html

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...cle2473292.ece

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3118723/

Last edited by kenji.aryan; 05-12-2015 at 09:37 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kenji.aryan For This Useful Post:

paulgill (05-12-2015)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Maithil

United Kingdom India Madhesi

What North Indian states have an obsession with the British? I cant think of any in particular except maybe West Bengal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Toor For This Useful Post:

paulgill (05-12-2015)

Banned
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Scythian Massagetae
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    J1-ZS3668>>FGC41588
    mtDNA (M)
    H14a+[3 Extras]

I think Monkeydluffy have relatives who married to jatts and i think males but i can be wrong.

I googled "Dahiya" surname and there is no mention of it as a european surname except maybe in legendary "Jat land " forum. I did check some jatt surnames which is found in majority in Punjabi jatts like Bains, Gill etc and no wonder those surnmaes are common in people from UK so maybe some tribes does adopted them the same way you find Lucky, Happy, sandy etc etc as common first names in Punjab.

And like i said i can't say about what my friend told be about Haryana jats were truth or he said it because of inter-caste rivalry.

I also told you i don't buy Scythian/goth/jutes origin theories but i do believe that all the indians irrespective of their caste and who also happened to share same Y haplogroup have common ancestor at some point depends on what branch of that haplogroup they fall in.
    Yes, females are taken but only if there is no Jatt woman available as bride, or it could be due to an affair. When you deny Scythian connection, you are also denying Greeks, Indo Scythians, Parthians, Kushans, white Huns etc. Did these people never ventured into India, or they somehow disappeared into the thin air, after the Brahmins chanted the Mantras? Nothing new though, Brahmins are experts in that, they have always been able to prove that the Pen is Mightier than the Sword. Even the story of the Ashoka the Great was not known until British dug it out, strange history of India, no records of history, but tons of other worldly stuff.

Due to too much mumbo jumbo, nothing much can be ascertained, I guess. But the long due blow of genetic revelation is just around the corner now, so let us just wait for that.

Banned
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Indo-aryan
    Y-DNA (P)
    J2b2*
    mtDNA (M)
    U7

Yes, females are taken but only if there is no Jatt woman available as bride, or it could be due to an affair. When you deny Scythian connection, you are also denying Greeks, Indo Scythians, Parthians, Kushans, white Huns etc. Did these people never ventured into India, or they somehow disappeared into the thin air, after the Brahmins chanted the Mantras? Nothing new though, Brahmins are experts in that, they have always been able to prove that the Pen is Mightier than the Sword. Even the story of the Ashoka the Great was not known until British dug it out, strange history of India, no records of history, but tons of other worldly stuff.

Due to too much mumbo jumbo, nothing much can be ascertained, I guess. But the long due blow of genetic revelation is just around the corner now, so let us just wait for that.
    I didn't deny scythian. greeks, kushans etc connection with india or pakistan or some parts of Afghanistan but i don't buy that they choosed to mix entirely with jats which you are trying to prove second i'm not from ganges so what happened there is none of my business.

Pen and sword are both important imo .

Banned
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Scythian Massagetae
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    J1-ZS3668>>FGC41588
    mtDNA (M)
    H14a+[3 Extras]

I didn't deny scythian. greeks, kushans etc connection with india or pakistan or some parts of Afghanistan but i don't buy that they choosed to mix entirely with jats which you are trying to prove second i'm not from ganges so what happened there is none of my business.

Pen and sword are both important imo .

There were no Jatts before that, may be the Sakya clan Siddhartha Gautama [Saka, Gaut] etc. and there were no Goths and Jutes in Europe either all Eurasians.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to paulgill For This Useful Post:

kenji.aryan (05-12-2015)

Banned
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Scythian Massagetae
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    J1-ZS3668>>FGC41588
    mtDNA (M)
    H14a+[3 Extras]

To serve British was an obsession for Northern Indian states and still its present today just think from which states in India people are dying to go abroad even by selling their lands or by doing fraud marriages etc.
    There been too many from south earlier on, some even 400+ ybp, and they are coming now again in hordes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to paulgill For This Useful Post:

kenji.aryan (05-12-2015)

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast