Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Around 65% LN/EBA European ancestry in the Hindu Kush (?)- What is LN/EBA European?

Around 65% LN/EBA European ancestry in the Hindu Kush (?)-What is LN/EBA European?

http://polishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/20...cestry-in.html

A simple look at and comparison with photos of the the Kalash/Pashtun and Europeans one can see the Kalash/Pasthuns are primarily descended from (related to) Non-European racial stock. Kalash/Pasthun have a distinct unique facial look of there own. That the two blonde haired lady's belong to European racial stock (one, turkish)

What is LN/EBA European ancestry?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sunny; 09-21-2015 at 05:12 PM.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Omitted

So if a self identified African American with 65% European admixture has an afro then that European admixture came from...aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    So if a self identified African American with 65% European admixture has an afro then that European admixture came from...aliens?
    You've answered your own question. Clearly IF he has 65% European admixture then the European admixture came from the European admixture it can't have come from the African admixture if it is European admixture unless it was mislabelled/misunderstood as such in which case it would have come from a different source.
    Last edited by sunny; 09-21-2015 at 05:18 PM.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Nationality
    German
    Y-DNA (P)
    J2b2a1-L283>Z1297
    mtDNA (M)
    HV4

Quote Originally Posted by sunny View Post

A simple look at and comparison with photos of the the Kalash/Pashtun and Europeans one can see the Kalash/Pasthuns are primarily descended from (related to) Non-European racial stock. Kalash/Pasthun have a distinct unique facial look of there own. That the two blonde haired lady's belong to European racial stock (one, turkish)

LN = Late Neolithic, EBA = Early Bronze Age.

Look at this West Eurasian plot from Eurogenes which also has ancient genomes included. You see that the Central Asians (Tadjik) and South-Central-Asians (Pathan) on the red line pull towards the LN/EBA sample. That's because of admixture from that source.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sangarius For This Useful Post:

dp (09-25-2015),  sunny (09-21-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangarius View Post
    LN = Late Neolithic, EBA = Early Bronze Age.

Look at this West Eurasian plot from Eurogenes which also has ancient genomes included. You see that the Central Asians (Tadjik) and South-Central-Asians (Pathan) on the red line pull towards the LN/EBA sample. That's because of admixture from that source.

Thanks. Yes I see that but why is it labeled LN/EBA ''EUROPEAN'' Is this supposed to be racial mixture from a ancient european type of people (racial stock) because central asia had many ''light featured'' tribes and I doubt that all of these tribes looked/were of a european type.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2-S2361 < L801
    mtDNA (M)
    H2a2b(1)
    mtDNA (P)
    H3

Canada
    Thanks. Yes I see that but why is it labeled LN/EBA ''EUROPEAN'' Is this supposed to be racial mixture from a ancient european type of people (racial stock) because central asia had many ''light featured'' tribes and I doubt that all of these tribes looked/were of a european type.
    It's labelled LN/EBA European because it is actually ancient European DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalophias View Post
    It's labelled LN/EBA European because it is actually ancient European DNA.
    65%??????????????? Is that 65% of south asians which would imply over half of south asia has ancient european ancestory Or some south asians have 65% ancient european ancestory both of which I highly doubt to be the case. How can it be ''European'' when Kalash cluster nowhere near europeans and are not genetically related to them. It may be central asian origion but central asia had many tribes and I doubt every tribe was a european type.

Sex
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1a-Z93
    mtDNA (M)
    H28/W(M) : H1b5
    Y-DNA (M)
    Wife (P) : R1a-Z80

There is significant EBA European admixture in South Central Asia and even in some parts of South Asia and this is also obvious from the high frequency of R1a-Z93 there, which was a lineage having ultimately an origin in Late Neolithic and EBA Europe but I also doubt that it is so high. Around 30% for South Central Asians/NW South Asians and 40-50% for Pamiri and some Jatts sounds more reasonable in my opinion.
    Last edited by Coldmountains; 09-21-2015 at 06:23 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coldmountains For This Useful Post:

paulgill (09-22-2015),  sunny (09-21-2015)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I2-S2361 < L801
    mtDNA (M)
    H2a2b(1)
    mtDNA (P)
    H3

Canada
    65%??????????????? Is that 65% of south asians which would imply over half of south asia has ancient european ancestory Or some south asians have 65% ancient european ancestory both of which I highly doubt to be the case. How can it be ''European'' when Kalash cluster nowhere near europeans and are not genetically related to them. It may be central asian origion but central asia had many tribes and I doubt every tribe was a european type.
    That is 65% of certain South Asians, like Kalash and Tajiks, most South Asians would have much less.

I have no idea if the estimate is actually accurate at all. But South Central Asians are not actually as far from Europeans as you seem to think; for instance Kalash are significantly closer genetically to Lithuanians than they are to Iranians.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megalophias For This Useful Post:

dp (09-25-2015),  paulgill (09-22-2015)

Banned
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Celt/German/Iberian
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA (M)
    U5b2a2b1

Germany Imperial United Kingdom Norway Spain

LOL, those girls aren't the norm. I advise trust DNA, and eventually as more research is done the differences in physical appearance will be explained.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krefter For This Useful Post:

parasar (09-21-2015),  paulgill (09-22-2015)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast