Thread: My haplogroup

Sex

My haplogroup

I've tested and confirmed some SNPs and am classified in the haplogroup J-m319 (spain) by FTDNA along with the SNP of J-m410. I've been doing research and can't really make connections of all of this information. So, how does my Spanish J-m319 connect to the Caucaus/Georgian J-m410? I just to make sense of this, but it's proving to be rather difficult as genetics is very diverse and spread out.

Thanks in advance!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to novemberai For This Useful Post:

Agamemnon (04-01-2016)

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Moabite
    Nationality
    Moabite
    Y-DNA
    J2a-M92
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a

Israel Canada
    Well, as far as I know, there should'nt be any relation, as the Caucasians with M410 usually belong to Z7671, which is a subclade of M67, which has been seperated from your line around 12 thousand years ago. I did come across a Jew on youtube who was M319 but he did'nt have ancestors in Spain. I'm sure Agamemnon knows more about the different M410 subclades in the Caucasus.
    This might be helpful:
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-L558/
    You can see the TMRCA of the Caucasians' subclade and yours.
    I am Mesha, son of Chemosh-gad, king of Moab, the Dibonite. My father reigned over Moab thirty years, and I have reigned after my father. And I have built this sanctuary for Chemosh in Karchah, a sanctuary of salvation, for he saved me from all aggressors, and made me look upon all mine enemies with contempt. Omri was king of Israel, and oppressed Moab during many days, and Chemosh was angry with his aggressions.
    Avatar: Copper age figurine from the Negev, Israel.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Viktor Reznov For This Useful Post:

Agamemnon (04-03-2016)

J Man
    You most likely only connect to the Caucasus peoples that belong to Y-DNA haplogroup J2a M410 very anciently. You share a direct paternal line ancestor with them many thousands and thousands of years ago.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J Man For This Useful Post:

Agamemnon (05-06-2016)