Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is this world men's world and why?

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Euro/Asian/SSA
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA (P)
    O-F1399
    mtDNA (M)
    U5b1

Madagascar Pakistan Spain Mauritius France China
    Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    I don't think what sex the CEOs in companies are has much to do with male or female traits. And I think these are misconceptions that women are more caregiving and emotional than men. It's another form of propaganda to paint men as cold, heartless brutes when in reality that's not the case. I think women are just more sensitive and take things more personal than men because they're more ego-centric. They're more concerned about their self-comfort than for the society in general, this why there's a lot less visionaries and political activists women compared to men. They don't have more "empathy" than men either and they don't sacrifice themselves for a greater good or a goal, whatever that may be, but just take wars as an example. Mostly young males doing all the fighting and sacrificing throughout history. So if anything, being selfish and self-centered is more of a female trait than male.

And there's a very simple evolutionary explanation as to why men today are still different than women in these traits. When people were hunter gatherers men are the ones who put their lives on the line to go hunt and provide food and protect the tribe. People overlook that side of the coin and have a very narrow and ignorant view of what an "alfa" actually is by assuming that it means to be some selfish asshole who just wants to go around bully others. No, the alfa is actually a strong leader but also a protector and responsible for keeping everybody happy and keeping the peace in the tribe. Otherwise this alfa who behaves like a selfish, tyrant, bully will sooner or later be deposed by the oppressed in the tribe pretty easily if they gang up on him. The only way "assholes" run society is when they have a successful divide and conquer strategy in place.

And to reiterate my previous post in a simple figurative way.
    The wealthiest elites at the very top want a population made of sheep and a few loyal dogs. They don't need wolves. Especially if those wolves are in a huge pack and hungry.

And you're programmed to believe you're living in a free world, in a democracy and you have all kinds of choices. But what is the reality? As long as you pay your taxes and obey you have the choice to go home after work, have your little beer and watch your sports. Other than that no one asks you anything about your opinion, whether you're happy or sad about anything or whether you agree with anything. They could care less what happens to you. And this is the main reason why western society is consistently becoming more antisocial, self-centered and the numberof lonely people is increasing exponentially. And it's negatively affecting everyone regardless of gender. And now this social media we have is like a poor, virtual substitute and making the problem even worse.

But don't be fooled by the amazing technological and industrial progress, deep down people are still basically the same animal and operating with the same basic instincts. And this modern way of living is rapidly changing humans into something very unnatural. What that's going to be and how it will end up, whether this "transhumanist" agenda, culture, religion, whatever you wanna call it, is gonna bring us all a happy future? I don't know, I think it's more waving a carrot on a stick.
    And it just goes to show how dumb and naive most people are. To think that once a tiny percentage of people who would first have access to these abilities to live longer or become some kind of superhuman gods that they will let everyone else come to their level? Well if that's the case why they don't make us all wealthy and privileged like them? Fuck no. As long as they can they will keep everyone else as their slaves and subjects, because they want to feel special and above everybody. If anything they are dying to get the opportunity to be openly worshipped as gods.

That's the way I see it and I could be wrong, I'm not saying I'm right a 100%. Maybe I have too much "caveman" DNA so I see things differently. And at the end of the day we're all different and unique and we don't always see things exactly the same. But this is what my logic and gut instinct tells me.

Unfortunately I made a very long winded post but I felt like getting some things off my mind and going deep and philosophical and I probably sound annoying as hell with my poor vocabulary. But I think people need to discuss these things more instead of worrying about bullshit trivial things as if nothing else matters every second of their breathing life.

I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT THESE THINGS ANYMORE
    People are becoming more zombified at a scary rate. Has anyone else noticed this? Or am I just crazy?
    I agree. Thank you for the detailed response
    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Kalash +25% Cambodian +25% Somali @ 7.729511

Registered Users
    Sex
    Omitted
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I-S1954
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a2c
    Y-DNA (M)
    J-P58
    mtDNA (P)
    H4a

Canada Acadia Canada Newfoundland and Labrador Basque Canada Quebec United States Zuni Pueblo
    Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    They're more concerned about their self-comfort than for the society in general, this why there's a lot less visionaries and political activists women compared to men.
    Yeah, it has nothing to do with sexism whatsoever... like women have never been assaulted, tortured, locked up, or killed for having political opinions different than a man. That has nothing at all to do with why women keep quiet. It's all biology.

That assertion isn't even true. Pretty much every movement for (positive) social change is and has been lead by women (though once men figured out they were on the wrong side of history, they often write these women out of the narrative). Always at great risk to women, because the male backlash to social progress is usually violent.
    Last edited by Souriquois; 02-27-2020 at 10:26 PM.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Nationality
    Canadian
    Y-DNA (P)
    I-L233
    mtDNA (M)
    X2b4

Canada Old Newfoundland Canada England Scotland France Netherlands
    The majority of suicides are men, the majority of workplace deaths are men, the majority of people in prison are men, the majority of parental rights go to women. Yeah, totally a man's world.
    Closest ancient populations

Saxon + Frank (4.336)
    Saxon (4.393)
    Viking Danish + Frank (4.5)
    Viking Danish (5.984)
    Frank (6.819)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LePrieur For This Useful Post:

aaronbee2010 (02-29-2020),  Adamm (06-21-2020),  rms2 (02-29-2020)

Suspended Account
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    British and Irish
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-DF41>FGC36981
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a2c3a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-DF27>DF83
    mtDNA (P)
    K1a1a

Wales Ireland Scotland France Bretagne England Switzerland
    This is an interesting conversation that touches on much of what has come up in this thread.

As a man with two sons, three daughters, two grandsons, and two granddaughters, I want everyone to be happy, healthy, and morally upright.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rms2 For This Useful Post:

aaronbee2010 (02-29-2020),  JMcB (02-29-2020),  LePrieur (02-29-2020)

Gold Class Member
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Indian - Punjabi Jatt
    Nationality
    British
    Y-DNA (P)
    R2-SK2142 > A26339
    mtDNA (M)
    U7a3a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-Z2109 > Y84821
    mtDNA (P)
    M5a1a

England United Kingdom India India Punjab
    Quote Originally Posted by LePrieur View Post
    The majority of suicides are men, the majority of workplace deaths are men, the majority of people in prison are men, the majority of parental rights go to women. Yeah, totally a man's world.
    Also, good luck if a man is accused of domestic violence or sexual harassment by a woman.
    YFull: YF72440 (FTDNA - IN41220)

Ancestral Haplos (Punjabi Jatt):
    * Father: R2-SK2142 > A26339 - M5a1a
    * Maternal Uncle: R1b-Z2109 > Y84821 - U7a3a
    * MGMs F (?): L-M22 > M357 - ?
    * PGMs F (?): Q-F1096 > F4747 - ?
    * MGMs MGF (?): R1a-Z93 > Y7 - ?

Friends Haplos:
    * North Moroccan Berber: E-M35 > M81 - R0
    * Han Chinese: O-M117 > F1531 - M7e
    * Gujarati Lohana (?): T-Y11151 > Y13290 - R30b1

Hidden Content

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aaronbee2010 For This Useful Post:

LePrieur (02-29-2020),  rms2 (02-29-2020)

Suspended Account
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    British and Irish
    Nationality
    USA
    Y-DNA (P)
    R1b-DF41>FGC36981
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a2c3a
    Y-DNA (M)
    R1b-DF27>DF83
    mtDNA (P)
    K1a1a

Wales Ireland Scotland France Bretagne England Switzerland
    I'm not going to say whether I think this is good or bad, or look this up to verify it or disprove it, but I read somewhere that, but for the female vote, not a single Democrat presidential candidate in the USA since JFK would have been elected.

Men in the USA tend to vote Republican.

Not saying what I think about that, but I am a man.

On the other hand, of all my five kids, the smartest one is my youngest daughter. She's a frickin' genius, no kidding. She has never gotten a grade lower than "A" throughout her school career (she's currently finishing up her junior year in high school), she has aced all of her AP (Advanced Placement) exams, and she got a perfect score on the SAT Biology test (she has still got to take the SAT Math test and the overall SAT).

Most students take only the overall SAT test, but my daughter wants to get into a university (which shall remain nameless) that requires the Math SAT and at least one science SAT. Like I said, she has already knocked off the Biology SAT with a perfect score.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rms2 For This Useful Post:

MikeWhalen (06-21-2020),  Ryukendo (03-01-2020)

Registered Users
    Ethnicity
    Dinaric
    Y-DNA (P)
    I-Y7627
    mtDNA (M)
    H5c

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    First of all men are just better at suicide and crime and of course it's no surprise. And why should men have more parental rights? By natural default women are more nurturing than men when it comes to children because the babies come out of their bodies.

Male lives are always more dangerous, again a law of nature. A male lion's life is more brutal, savage and dangerous than a lionesses. But that doesn't change the fact that the male lion is still always the leader, the protector and the dominant boss. His biggest threat is other male lions, not the female lions. Same goes with humans. Being a strong, dominant male is not an easy life. Dealing with females is easy. It's the other males that are the problem.

Registered Users
    Sex

The majority of suicides are Men because of Men. It's that 'men never cry', 'man up' mentality that gets them to that place, that patriarchy programming. So many Men are emotionally handicapped it's not even funny. The majority of Men in prison proves it's a mencentric world. First of all it's full of aggressive brats and secondly their draining our resources. Prisons cost a lot and some even have video games in them now! Again parental rights go to women because of patriarchy. Patriarchy reduces females to baby making housewives and than Men get mad when that same sentiment is used in court. Plus the Judge was likely a Man because Men occupy most positions of influences. Nearly all presidents/leaders, Judges, politicians, directors, starring actors, clergy, authors, CEO's, scientist. Men still say someone "hits like a girl" as an insult but act surprised when domestic abuse cases against men aren't taken seriously. Men are a menace to Women and than everything they complain about is also caused by Patriarchy or goes back to Men.

Take everything away and Men are in positions of influence simply because they prone to violence. It's 'do what i'll say or i'll kill you', that it's. We bullied our way into power. Hopefully we evolved or people will arm themselves because of tired of Men, as a Man.

Registered Users
    Sex
    Ethnicity
    Berber
    Y-DNA (P)
    E-M81
    mtDNA (M)
    K1a4a1k

Morocco
    We live in a gynocentric world since secularism took over.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456