Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: mtDna L tree

  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Posts
    76
    Sex

    mtDna L tree

    Does anyone know who made this tree and if there are any updates to it?

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...3/bin/mmc1.xls

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Almagest For This Useful Post:

     Darko (12-08-2016)

  3. #2
    Registered Users
    Posts
    928
    Sex
    Omitted
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a2a1

    Quote Originally Posted by Almagest View Post
    Does anyone know who made this tree and if there are any updates to it?

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...3/bin/mmc1.xls

    It appears that the Phylotree has been updated since that spreadsheet was published. Have you looked at the most recent Phylotree updates for L (link).

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GailT For This Useful Post:

     lwell (03-25-2017),  Stellaritic (12-06-2016)

  5. #3
    Registered Users
    Posts
    76
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by GailT View Post
    It appears that the Phylotree has been updated since that spreadsheet was published. Have you looked at the most recent Phylotree updates for L (link).
    It does look like it's updated, not on my line though. Do I compare my rCRS values? And how do I know the origins of the people in the links?

  6. #4
    Registered Users
    Posts
    928
    Sex
    Omitted
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    mtDNA (M)
    U5a2a1

    Quote Originally Posted by Almagest View Post
    It does look like it's updated, not on my line though. Do I compare my rCRS values? And how do I know the origins of the people in the links?
    If you search on the GenBank ascension numbers, they will show the study that published the sequence and the place of origin, if available. Or you can check Ian Logan's web page on which he summarized many of the GenBank samples.

  7. #5
    Registered Users
    Posts
    76
    Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by GailT View Post
    If you search on the GenBank ascension numbers, they will show the study that published the sequence and the place of origin, if available. Or you can check Ian Logan's web page on which he summarized many of the GenBank samples.
    I see, thanks

  8. #6
    Registered Users
    Posts
    3
    Sex

    Do you people know anything about L2a1m1?

Similar Threads

  1. When is Build 16 of the mtDNA tree happening?
    By seferhabahir in forum Other
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-22-2017, 12:07 AM
  2. Y-Tree Database
    By Peter M in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 02:40 PM
  3. SNP not on tree
    By AOK in forum Inquiries Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 04:20 PM
  4. Any sign of new MtDna tree ?
    By vettor in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •